Cerazette Casualties

Its still early for you! The ic's are worth using until you can use the FRER again. I know you are next chickadee!

how you feeling tonight Michelle? Has it sunk in yet then? x

Hi 2016, I have heard so many stores like this since I had my ectopic. I wish there was more advice given before, for example when I was put on Cerazette. I know there's no point in dwelling on it but it would be good for women in the future to be made aware of the dangers. Sorry for all you've been through, hope you get your BFP real soon.

If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to physically recover from the surgery? Im on day 10 post surgery, feeling much better but stil feeling quite sore and bruised in lower abdomen. Also get tired really easily but I'm guessing thats coz of the anaemia.

xxx

I was off painkillers post surgery in less than a week but still had achy twinges not and then. The first time my body tried to ov after the surgery really hurt and I spotted a lot. My body tried to ov a couple of times I think before I succeeded 2 days ago (well assuming my temp stays up tomorrow). I was lucky enough not to have a tube removed though so you might be more sore than I was.

Other ex Cerazette girls - don't be scared but don't expect a major pain before getting checked if you suspect ectopic. The big warning sign for me was purple spotting (just like prune juice) mixed in when I checked my CM at about 19dpo. I was having very sharp pains on one of my ovaries and it hurt when I pooped but that was a corpus luteum cyst.

I am so excited at the prospect of another BFP but am so scared at the same time of it happening again. I am trying to stay as positive as possible that it WON'T happen again....and I am going to have twins instead. :haha:

Congrats to all you graduates - keep em coming!

how you feeling tonight Michelle? Has it sunk in yet then? x

Not yet! I keep looking at the FRER and thinking "wow!" I really want it to be darker so I could post the picture! I'll do the digital one in the morning and see what that says!

M xx

eeeeep, cant wait to hear from you in 2moro :happydance:

im off 2 bed now, totally shattered tonight!!

Sleep well Mrs :bfp: x

i love digital BFP's. theyre like the best possible punch in the stomach ever. i dont think i would believe a BFP unless i saw it there in words - "Pregnant". I am SO excited for you michelle cant wait to hear your update in the morning!

Did the digital one this morning Girls. Its official! I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• S7300631.jpg
    S7300631.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 14
P.S. Sorry the picture isn't very clear!

Thanks girls!

I'm totally on a high and I'm wondering when its going to sink in!!!!!!!

M xx

well we're going to miss you in here! hopefully we'll see you in first tri sooner rather than later :)

congratulations... hope where not far behind u xx

Aww, it makes me feel so happy that you guys have got your BFP's :)

I'm swinging between feeling positive and well.... not so positive, at the moment. My body is telling me that i am pregnant but i have been wrong about these things before. However, this is the only time i have been so sure when there is actually a high chance that i am, iykwim.

This waiting is killing me argh! i have about 10 IC's and 2 FRER's left, plus two boots own ones that are only supposed to be used on the day AF is due. so my plan is as follows - IC's tomorrow morning, FRER's on 12 + 13dpo and then the boots ones on 14dpo, if the :witch: hasnt reared her ugly head.

Oh man, i hope this is it. If i'm not pregnant, my body is playing one hell of a mean trick on me.

Im_mi I have everything crossed for you! How did the IC go? I did an IC yesterday morning as well as the digital one and it came up + but it was really really faint. So faint you could hardly see it. The FRER came up + on 13dpo and the digital on 14dpo.

I have everything crossed for you sweetie!!!!!!!!! I don't want to leave Cerazette casualties now either! You, Lolly and Lisa have been a great support to me throughout as well as the others on this thread!

M xx

Congratulations to all the latest BFPs...I think its time for a Cerazette Casualty Graduate sparklee! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->