Cerazette Casualties

my poor baby. he has a really bad fever and will not let me put him down. i am absolutely dreading having to go to work tonight :cry: hes not ill, its his teeth that are bothering him but still. hes had two doses of calpol and he is still boiling hot. :(

How is he now Im_mi?

M xx

Im back from work! finished early, it was dead. only had 160 guests as opposed to the usual 300-400!

Jack is much better now, apparently. DH said he was still a bit warm when he put him to bed but he put him to sleep in just his sleeping bag, no vests or anything and gave him some calprofen and when he checked him an hour later his temp was fine :) we hate giving jack drugs, when he is actually ill we dont medicate his fever because it has a purpose in helping his body fight the illness, but teething fever is just pointless you know? but yeah, he is much better so far. checked him when i got home and hes sleeping soundly! i might sneak in there and sleep in his room with him tonight so i can keep an eye on him.

Hope you girls are all OK! i just want O time to hurry up and get here, im ready to start makin' babies!!! :D

So are you guys hoping for a boy or a girl? or dont you care? i really dont care at all, i mean i would love to have a little girl simply so i had one of each (and because little pink dresses are irresistible :laugh2: ) but i honestly couldnt care less :)

I'm glad he is a bit better today Im_mi. I had to come home today. I'm really exhausted. Didn't sleep very well last night at all.

I'm not bothered about whether its a boy or a girl. We just had a bit of a laugh about my due date being 12th July as OH is a Rangers supporter and he thinks this is fantastic!!!

M xx

How are you girls? I have reached the 9dpo "its never gonna happen" stage...just want to go back to bed and :cry:
Must be PMS telling me AF is gonna get me this time...booooooooooo

2016 :hugs: i know the feeling. i think everyone seems to start to feel that way at that time, the waiting around is so hard. try to stay positive hun, ive got my fx'd for you :hugs:

Aww michelle im sorry youre so tired! early pg tiredness is just horrible, i remember feeling like i had been drugged!

my little man has chicken pox :( he woke up this morning covered in little red bumps, im sure they will turn into horrible blisters before long. i really hope it doesnt bother him too much. I didnt get them until i was 13 and i was laid up with it for two weeks! they say its usually milder when they are little so im hoping he'll make a swift recovery. bit gutted that we cant go to his Godparents' house for the firework party they are throwing on friday night :(

Ooooh Chicken pox! I've never had them. When I was pg with Suzanne, I had to get 4 injections (2 in the arms and 2 in the butt - Will never forget it!) cos I came into contact with a bloke in work who had chicken pox. I've never been so scared in my life as it can cause blindness in unborns.

I'm a bit worried just now tho. Trying to maintain a PMA but I've started spotting. TMI warning!!! - Very light more like brown cm and a feeling of pressure in my abdomen. Hoping its just the "normal" spotting.

M xx

Hi guys!

Michelle, i really hope your ok :flower:

Hope your wee boy's feeling better im_mi :thumbup:

Well, My granny is 80 today so my mum and dad are having a bonfire in the garden for her and my sister and my 2 nephews are coming too. Im staying with my folks at the mo as i hate being in the house myself!! So it's a fun filled family night!

2016, Stay positive!!!!

lolly x

hi all....

Michelle, try not to worry (easier said than done I know) sounds like the normal spotting that can happen, I had terrible cramps at your stage so i know how worrying things like this are - im sure you'll be fine, just you chill with your feet up :hugs:

im-mi, poor wee Jack, chicken pox are horrid. I remember both my girls having them!! Hope he over the worst soon x

2016, you hang in there its early days and this could be it for you, im crossing everything x

Lolly, have fun at your bonfire night x

Am feeling crap tonight, got a stinkin cold :growlmad: so am sending OH out to Tesco to get some lemon & honey etc then im off to bed!!

Luv Lisa x

Hi girls,

im_mi sorry to hear about your little man, hope he's feeling better soon x

MikieC keep up the PMA! I have everything crossed for you a happy and healthy 9mo x

2016 I have everything crossed for you and your BFP too! x

Just a quick message from me to say I'm signing off for a while and not sure if i'll be back. I want to thank you all for your support. I am feeling particularly low today after going to Meadowhall for the first time since ectopic and seemingly being surrounded by pregnant women and babies. I feel the need to distance myself from it all and whilst this website has been a great help to me I now feel slightly addicted and not in a good way.

So good look to you all, I hope you all get your BFPs really soon,

xxx

Hi Kimmy,

I hope you will be feeling better about things soon. I know its hard but I can't even begin the imagine how things are for you so soon after your ectopic.

Good luck.

M xx

Hi girls,

im_mi sorry to hear about your little man, hope he's feeling better soon x

MikieC keep up the PMA! I have everything crossed for you a happy and healthy 9mo x

2016 I have everything crossed for you and your BFP too! x

Just a quick message from me to say I'm signing off for a while and not sure if i'll be back. I want to thank you all for your support. I am feeling particularly low today after going to Meadowhall for the first time since ectopic and seemingly being surrounded by pregnant women and babies. I feel the need to distance myself from it all and whilst this website has been a great help to me I now feel slightly addicted and not in a good way.

So good look to you all, I hope you all get your BFPs really soon,

xxx

I didn't realise you have also experienced an ectopic. It is hard...so hard. And being around babies and pregnant people is best avoided (not that its even possible to avoid them they're everywhere!) I can understand why you want a break from all this for a while but if you ever want to PM me and vent then feel free.

Take care hun. x :hugs:

Michelle, im sure its nothing to worry about but if it carries on make sure you get it checked out yeah? :hugs: i got cramps all of the time in early pregnancy and i know loads of people who bled and went on to have healthy pregnancies but its still worth getting it looked at.

Kimmy :hugs: im sorry things are so rough for you right now. I really hope you can find some peace, and soon. We'll miss you, take care of yourself ok? <3

lolly, i hope you had fun at your bonfire party :)

Lisa, im so sorry youre ill! :( hope OH is looking after you and that you feel much better soon.

i just realised that if i dont get pregnant on this cycle, i will be due to test on or around christmas day!!! Part of me is now really hoping that i dont get lucky this cycle, just so's i can give DH the best xmas gift ever! how cheesy is that lol!!

Hi Girls,

I suffered a miscarriage this morning and am totally devastated. OH has come home and we are trying to make sense of what has happened. I will be away from here for a while until we can come to terms with everything. Thanks for all your support over the last few weeks.

M x

Hi Girls,

I suffered a miscarriage this morning and am totally devastated. OH has come home and we are trying to make sense of what has happened. I will be away from here for a while until we can come to terms with everything. Thanks for all your support over the last few weeks.

M x

That is awful MikieC! I am sorry to hear this has happened to you. If you need any help/support please PM me or I would also recommend many of the girls on the mc forum...they really helped/are helping me through my ectopic loss.

Take care hun. x

Michelle, I dunno what to say...........

Thinking of you.

Thank you for all your support

Take care x

OMG michelle i am so so sorry, wish there was something I could say or do!!!!

take care of yourself hun, hope to speak to you again, you've been a great friend to me on here & you will be missed loads, will be thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

luv Lisa xx

oh michelle, i am so sorry for your loss :cry: We're all here for you if you need us okay? you will be in my thoughts :hugs:

Hey Girls,

Just wanted to say thanks for your messages of support for us. Still trying to come to terms with things but have had amazing support from friends and family.

We are grateful for their input and love and we will try to look forward to the future now.

Got an appt with the doc tomorrow and will have a million and one questions for him so I pity the person who has an appt after me.

Lisa,

Keep that bump buddy post reserved for me okay?

M xx

Hey Girls,

Just wanted to say thanks for your messages of support for us. Still trying to come to terms with things but have had amazing support from friends and family.

We are grateful for their input and love and we will try to look forward to the future now.

Got an appt with the doc tomorrow and will have a million and one questions for him so I pity the person who has an appt after me.

Lisa,

Keep that bump buddy post reserved for me okay?

M xx

Dont you worry, that reserved sign is there just for you - glad you doin ok & getting lots of love & support from your nearest & dearest. Let us know how it goes with doc tomorrow, thinking about you :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->