Cerazette Casualties

thats brilliant chelle! hope i can add it to my sig soon too :)

ICs were negative this morning. Having lots of sqeezing feelings in my uterus, i cant work out whether its due to incoming AF or a pregnancy, as i have felt both and they are both so similar.

Hey Im_mi,

How are you today? Did you do an FRER?

M xx

Hey girls - quick question...do you think I am a nutto to try test on 8dpo (thats Wednesday)? I suppose not as nutto as when I test in the evening at 4dpo
Can an FRER pick up that early? Would it be a waste? I just want to have enough time to go see the doctor to check its not ectopic again...if I got a BFP on at the weekend I might go mental with worry waiting for Monday!

2016, some people get a result at 8dpo but its really rare. if you can wait until 10dpo you are more likely to get a BFP although its still way early :hugs:

Well, girls, the :witch: got me in the early hours of this morning :( i feel OK about it, it means that i have more time to lose the weight i want to lose before i get pregnant and it also means that DH and i can go out on the boozy date night we've been promising each other for weeks. I just feel so stupid because i was soooo sure i was pregnant!! I must have had a bug that was making me feel sick in the evenings, either that or it was all psychosomatic! the body can do crazy things when it wants something enough!

how did you girls enjoy your weekends? how was your hallowe'en? i had to work so didnt do much, but it was lovely seeing all the guests children all dressed up as cute little witches and vampires!!

2016, some people get a result at 8dpo but its really rare. if you can wait until 10dpo you are more likely to get a BFP although its still way early :hugs:

Well, girls, the :witch: got me in the early hours of this morning :( i feel OK about it, it means that i have more time to lose the weight i want to lose before i get pregnant and it also means that DH and i can go out on the boozy date night we've been promising each other for weeks. I just feel so stupid because i was soooo sure i was pregnant!! I must have had a bug that was making me feel sick in the evenings, either that or it was all psychosomatic! the body can do crazy things when it wants something enough!

how did you girls enjoy your weekends? how was your hallowe'en? i had to work so didnt do much, but it was lovely seeing all the guests children all dressed up as cute little witches and vampires!!

Sorry AF got you im_mi....so proud of you for keeping positive! :thumbup:
I am worried now because i am so sure I am pg too and if I am not I better book my spot in the asylum because my body has generated loads of symptoms!
My weekend was restful for a change and the weather kept me indoors most of yesterday. I don't really do much about halloween (maybe one day when I have kids :happydance:)

Laters.
x

Hey Im_mi,

I'm sorry about the :witch:. Trust her to come at Halloween! The body can be really mean sometimes!

The boozy date sounds brilliant. Where are you gonna go?

You know I'm still here for you right?

M xx

2016, its amazing what the body can do!! i was so sure i was up the duff this month, i couldnt believe it when AF arrived!! And the evening sickness has stopped now, funnily enough :laugh2: if youre going to the asylum make sure you save me a bed :rofl:

hehe yeah 'chelle i'm really looking forward to it! we wont go anywhere special as we are totally broke, so we'll probably go out for a pizza in town and then just round the pubs for a few drinks after. Not sure when we will, though, as it seems i'm always rota'd to work on a saturday night!

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

Hey, guys Im back. Had a few problems and now won't be ttc till much much later, prob end of next year but i just couldn't bring myself to leave so if it's alright with you i'm going to stick around and keep you all positive!!

Having a really hard time just now and this gives me something to do keeping an eye on you all,and at least this way when i am ready to ttc my body will be well and truly rid of cerazette!!!!

Hi to all the new girls, I'm sure i'll get to know you all soon :flower:

And i don't know how you have all managed without my :dust::dust::dust:
Already said congrats to Michelle, im_mi keep positive and I'm sure you will be next!!

Lolly x

lolly! youve been missed :hugs: is everything ok with you? xx

hey lolly great to have you back - we were worried, hope you ok?!

im-mi, glad you staying positive, i know you'll get your BFP soon!!!

2016, i remember feeling like i was ready for the :wacko: house aswell - hang in there girl!!!

Michelle, how you feeling?

And hi :wave: to everyone else hope everyone doin ok

luv Lisa x

ps, LUV the new banner - just wish I was able to suss out how to get it on my signature :dohh:

Glad to be back, although I'm not ttc i just couldn't leave!!

A bit tricky to discuss on here (can message privately as i did with Michelle as i don't mind talking about it)

Gutted that i won't be pregnant anytime soon and sharing it with you guy's but i'll be here to help you along the way :flower:

Lolly x

Glad to be back, although I'm not ttc i just couldn't leave!!

A bit tricky to discuss on here (can message privately as i did with Michelle as i don't mind talking about it)

Gutted that i won't be pregnant anytime soon and sharing it with you guy's but i'll be here to help you along the way :flower:

Lolly x

im just glad you back - yeah pm me (just if you want tho) you never know, i may be able to offer some words of wisdom. Im totally non judgemental having lead a fairly colourful life at times!! Am always here if you fancy a cyber shoulder to lean on x

^same here, feel free to PM if you want to talk Lolly. Here for you if you need me hun :hugs:

Yay Lolly!!! Glad to see you back here hunny! :hugs:

I'm feeling okay just now thanks Lisa. Really really tired though. I was in my bed for 8.30pm last night!!! Just hoping the chocolate bar I'm about to eat will give me an energy boost!

How's everyone else?

M xx

my poor baby. he has a really bad fever and will not let me put him down. i am absolutely dreading having to go to work tonight :cry: hes not ill, its his teeth that are bothering him but still. hes had two doses of calpol and he is still boiling hot. :(

Lolly you have my support to and, like it or not, you are now a Cerazette casualty forever! Great thing to stay off it even if you're not TTC to get those awful fake hormones out your systm. I'm now wondering if they contributed to what looks liike progesterone deficiency in me now!

Anyway, here anytime if ypu need to vent.

my poor baby. he has a really bad fever and will not let me put him down. i am absolutely dreading having to go to work tonight :cry: hes not ill, its his teeth that are bothering him but still. hes had two doses of calpol and he is still boiling hot. :(

hope the little man feeling better soon, its horrid when they not well in any way :hugs: x

Yay Lolly!!! Glad to see you back here hunny! :hugs:

I'm feeling okay just now thanks Lisa. Really really tired though. I was in my bed for 8.30pm last night!!! Just hoping the chocolate bar I'm about to eat will give me an energy boost!

How's everyone else?

M xx

just get as much rest as you need - ive forgotten what it feels like to be up any later than 10pm and thats even weekends included!! My bed is my favourite place these days!! Hope the chocolate was yummy, mmm think i might just have some :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->