Cerazette Casualties

Hi:flower:, bit new to this.

I am currently on cerazette just know and WTT next year sept time. Just wondered what cerazette casualties was?? Sorry if i am a bit thick lol x x x

Hi:flower:, bit new to this.

I am currently on cerazette just know and WTT next year sept time. Just wondered what cerazette casualties was?? Sorry if i am a bit thick lol x x x

A lot of us ladies have had trouble since coming off Cerazette...funny cycles, me with my ectopic and I know others who have had low progesterone issues. All I would say is come off it as far in advance of TTC as possible and at very least wait for your first AF before trying. I would also recommend you chart a cycle or two before starting TTC. I wish now I had been more patient because, now I know it can increase the risk of ectopic a lot! :cry:

Well I am very happy to say that I got my AF on Saturday which was 4 weeks after stopping cerazette, so now I can start TTC :happydance:

Hi! I've been off cerazette this time for 10 weeks and testing on Saturday. Last time I oved after 5 weeks and bfp after 7!! Seems it takes a while for first ov. Still waiting for my real af tho! Had two weird ones.

welcome to our newcomers! :hugs:

I hope the docs appointment goes well, Michelle. you ask all the questions you need to. so gutted for you hun :hugs:

i have hand foot and mouth disease :( nice. Hope it doesnt affect ovulation!! And i am so glad that my little man doesnt seem to have it. he had a pimply rash last week that is just starting to go away now so i hope that was some kind of immune response to it and that the virus didnt stick around.

Hi Girls,

Well doc was really good. Very sympathetic and gave me the time I needed to ask what I wanted to ask.

I have completely miscarried naturally and don't need any intervention from doctors etc so at least I know I'm not going to get poked and prodded around which is a relief. Doc is happy for me to try again as soon as I feel emotionally ready to do so. We are going to wait until I've had a couple of normal cycles and hopefully we will feel a little better about things by then.

Im_mi, I hope you are feeling better soon sweetie! How did you manage to get that? Do you think your son's spots were that and not chicken pox?

Lisa,

Thanks for the reservation hunni! I'm sure we'll get there in the end. You might be my bump buddy even after you've had your baby!!!

Thanks for your support. You are a lady of wisdom!!

Finally, a belated welcome from me to the new girls to the team. If you've read the thread you will know my story by now! All the girls here know what you are going through and are fantastic with their support through all the ups and downs of TTC!

Michelle xx

Michelle :hugs: wish i could give you a real hug. It must be some small relief that everything has passed naturally so you dont have to go through all of the medical intervention. I'm sure once you start trying again you will fall pregnant really quickly! although i know that is little consolation. Make sure you allow yourself to grieve, honey. the miscarriage support section here seems very supportive and loving, too .

<3 <3 <3

I am ovulating this weekend apparently but im freefalling this month so trying not to pay too much attention to things. CM is increasing so much that its kind of hard to ignore, lol, so we will begin our BD'ing efforts now.

I cant go to work for the rest of the week, now. I was going to go in wednesday but one of the managers phoned today and said that it was best i kept away all week because i could still infect other staff and guests. However they have agreed to let me have the days off as holiday so i will still get paid! what a relief. We simply cant cope without my wages.

All I have done over the last few days is cry. I've had the support from a friend who went through an m/c a few months ago and without her advice I think I would have cfracked up by now! She has been a great support and has told me everything that I am feeling is what she felt too. She's been fantastic and I couldn't have got through the last few days without her!

OH is going back to the boat on Friday but i think I need some time on my own anyway. He'll be back the following thursday for 2 weeks so I won't have too long to wait until he is home.

M xx

aww that sucks that he has to go away :hugs: i hope that you are able to enjoy the time by yourself. what does he do for a living?

Hi Im_mi,

OH is a chef on the Caledonia MacBrayne ferries. He does 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. He's ex navy and never quite gotten rid of his sea legs.

I'll probably enjoy the first couple of days to myself and then want him to come home after that!

How are you feeling now?

M xx

wow that's quite a job! a double edged sword, really. lovely to have him home full time for 2 weeks but then having to be apart for two weeks.... i couldn't handle it! I'm feeling a lot better now thanks, the blisters are clearing up really quickly but apparently i am still highly contagious so still quarantined :thumbdown: only a couple more days and i can actually speak to another human being in real life who isnt my DH or my DS :laugh2: im getting serious cabin fever. Went into town today though which was nice, Jack certainly enjoyed stretching his legs!

How are you holding up, chick? :hugs:

I'm okay Im_mi.

We've went out to MacDonald's yesterday for breakfast and of course a couple with a new born baby came and sat beside us. I ended up getting myself quite agitated. I'm sure I'll get used to it in time.

Apart from that I'm okay hunni thanks. Just got to try and get myself back to normal but never forgetting you know??

M xx

*nods* reminders are everywhere. im sure, in time, they will become a little easier to deal with. :hugs:

so, 3 days until O. or one day, depending on how long my cycle will be this month. im usually 28 days but last cycle was 26. dtd last night but didnt keep the soup in the bowl or anything. things are a little weird between DH and i, or at least they were yesterday. i think its mainly due to my cabin fever, i am so sick of being in bloody quarantine.

When are you out of quarantine Im_mi?

Lisa,

How are you feeling these days?

Lolly,

How are you now? Hope you are okay hunni xx

M x

well i am able to rejoin the human race again on saturday!! so i am celebrating by going out on the lash, i really cannot wait!!!

Hi guys.

hope all you girls are doing good :flower:

Ive been keeping an eye on you all but i dunno what to say now as i'm not ttc.

Although, saying that i got my second af since stopping cerazette on monday and OH MY GOD it was awful!!!!!

Im just trying to stay positive and i think that when i can try at least i will be well rid of the dreaded pill.

Michelle = :hugs:

Lolly x

Hey Girls,

Im_mi, I hope you enjoy your night out as your first taste of freedom since the quarantine!

Lolly,

I know its not the same thing, but technically I'm on a break for now too. I think I've been talking about everything and anything but what's happened on here! Tell me what you have been doing over the last few days? What are you up to at the weekend?

Well, my heating has packed in and so has my oven so I'm thinking if you want some lucky white heather then I ain't the person to ask right now! Looks like a trip to the shops for me tonight!

Lisa, Where are you???

M xx

Hi Michelle,

Well, Im having a quiet night in tonight on my own! I have not been on my own for the last 3 weeks so it's actually really nice in a way. All my friends and family have been great since everything happened but it's nice to get some breathing space!!

What about you what's your plans this weekend??

Lolly x

I'm doing nothing this weekend either! Refusing point blank to waste my time watching X Factor!! OH is working away this week and its just me and my DD here this weekend. Housework is the order of the day! Oh what an exciting life I do lead eh? LOL!

You'll be glad to get some time to yourself this weekend then Lolly? I know people are well meaning but sometimes you just need to be by yourself don't you? My family have been great over the last week and my Mum has phoned me every day to make sure that I'm okay. It's all starting to seem like a distant nightmare now but they are worrying that I'm putting a brave face on things. Maybe I am but thats how I cope.

Tomoorow I'll be helping Suzanne to organise her room. The excitment of it all!

M xx

Hey Im_mi,

How was your night out on Saturday night?

M xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->