Changing bag...

mummy_mi

~*Mum to Chloe*~
Reaction score
Okay so this may not fit in entirely in this section but I've come to the conclusion that a bigger changing bag is needed for extra nappies, liners, wet bag, wasable wipes etc etc.

We have the free Boots bag at the minute and although Chloe is mostly just in Smart Nappies till she puts on a bit more weight (then out come the Bumgenius, Pop-ins and Flips!) I'm finding a lack of room, and with my birthday coming up, I am going to request a nice big changing bag.

I do want something practical and still funky looking and I want to be able to store my purse, keys, phone and diary in there somewhere too, so separate pockets that are zippered or whatever would be ideal but with still lots of internal room for nappies!

I currently have my eye on this one:

Samonite Blossom Slouch bag

But would be interested to hear which ones other people use and how they rate them!

i use a Mamas and papas one at the moment but i really really want a Yummy Mummy Bag :blush: or an On Bag....tho Daisy only really goes through 4-6 nappies a day now so even if i'm out all day i dont need all that much space for nappies :)...that bag is v v nice tho :)

I've got a yummy mummy one, and I LOVE IT!! Plenty of space!!

I'm going to get a Yummy Mummy bag when our house sells and I have access to cash - I have an excuse now if I'll need more room for cloth nappies!!

Thanks for the responses, I've never seen a Yummy Mummy bag in the flesh, I always thoguht they looked a little small in the pics.

Thanks for the responses, I've never seen a Yummy Mummy bag in the flesh, I always thoguht they looked a little small in the pics.

nah their great, i love mine :D it fits plenty in, i usually have mine filled with nappies,wipes,bibs and toys when we go out lol

its not to bad for carrying when babywearing either :thumbup:

I just use my standard graco one that came with our travel system and it does us great :) I sadly couldn't justify £50 on a changing bag (when my whole travel system was £120!!) lol :) The one you posted is lovely :D

I have the Skip Hop Duo Deluxe (in Uptown Stripe - it comes in quite a few different colours and patterns) and I love it. Only got it at Christmas, used the Boots Parenting Club one till then, which was ok but things were getting a bit squashed and I desperately wanted something with lots of pockets (especially ones for my things).

What's best is that it clips right on to the pushchair so it's completely secure and doesn't slip down (the other one, which I hung by the strap, was always falling down).

It doesn't have insulated pockets for bottles but I don't need that as I take sealed, empty, sterile bottles and cartons of formula when we go out.

I have the Skip Hop Duo Deluxe (in Uptown Stripe - it comes in quite a few different colours and patterns) and I love it.

Oh am quiet liking this one, the way it clips or whatever to the pram sounds a good idea and lots of pockets is always good!

Hmmm going to have to do some comparisons and review researching now!

I've got this Skip Hop one https://www.skiphop.com/product/21500.html I love it, because the bottle pockets are on the outside it leaves loads of room inside for everything. Theres loads of pockets and the front ones are perfect for phone, keys etc.

I am liking the look of the Skip Hop ones, but anyone else got any other reviews before I decide?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->