changing thread title

pk2of8

LTTTC-IVF/ICSI #2??
Reaction score
Hi, several of us girls in a TTC thread have really gotten close and are calling ourselves "Team Ding Dong" (nothing explicit implied, just taken from the Wizard of Oz). We would like to keep our same thread for those of us still TTC rather than starting a new thread each month, so we were wondering if it would be okay to change the title of our thread to "Team Ding Dong Shagging into November"? We weren't sure if that would be "ok" although we all appreciate the humor of it, and we're hoping it will be fine. :flower:

This is the current thread/title:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/419752-moving-19-oct-testers-thereabouts.html

Thanks and we'll be waiting for your response!

I don't see why not (I've seen worse titles :)), but the thread will be moved into the TTC groups forum.

awesome! thanks! well, it's in the TTC forums...hasn't moved and we'll keep it there. thanks again!

I've moved it. All TTC groups should be in the TTC groups forum (that's why we have one :))

i'm sorry...i'm confused....it wasn't already there??

oh is it a separate 'GROUPS' forum??? sorry, i'm still learning a lot of things about this site, so i didn't understand what you meant...

oh thanks! :flower: not meaning to be a pest...some of the girls are wondering now why the thread's been moved and want to be back on the main ttc forum b/c we're not a "closed" group and welcome any newbies. possible?

none of the groups in the groups section are closed. (unless someone has said that they are not taking any new members)
All are open to new members
it is just to keep the forums neater and more organised

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back