Chart Stalkers Group

Jeanette why haven't you tested yet? Are your LP's normally longer then 15 days? I am waiting on the witch still. I just want it here now so I can start for next month! lol

Chart Stalkers Needed:

Please read this post and tell me what you think. Thank you:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/119974-5-ovulation-predictor-kit-exactly-did-o.html

Chart Stalkers Needed:

Please read this post and tell me what you think. Thank you:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/119974-5-ovulation-predictor-kit-exactly-did-o.html

Hi Enid,

It looks to me like you O'd when FF said you did. Not sure why you are still get the +OPK's though? Maybe if you google that you might get an answer???

Enid,

I'm with Leelee and Peach--I'd say FF got it right.

OPKs don't work for everyone so it could be that you have a naturally high of level of LH which is causing them to remain positive. Did they gradually darken? I get a fade in and fade out pattern, where for several days it looks almost positive before and after.

I love that we have people representing all parts of cycles right now.

Kelly and Jeanette: hope the :witch: stays away and you get BFPs instead.

Seity and Peach: hope the witch leaves soon and you can get to BDing!

Leelee and Enid: we're all on the same DPO! When's everyone planning on testing? By 9DPO I'll be past my last LP but think it'll probably too early to test. I've got a drawer full of ICs though, so I"ll probably end up POAS anyway!

Littlehush is leading the way on DPO--how's the symptom spotting going?

Anyone else symptom spotting yet? I've had heaps of creamy CM which is different but don't know that it's an actual symptom yet.

Still no witch yet! Arg! I wish it would get here already! I know it's coming. Will test day after tomorrow if no witch though, just to make sure. Although with an open cervix it shouldn't be possible to be pregnant!

I got some IC's on order but with the easter holiday im not expecting them to turn up till tues or weds. AF due tue/weds. At least i wont be able to test early i suppose, but would love to POAS right now :rofl:

xxx

Wow, I'd be at Boots right now if I were you, but then again I'm an obsessed crazy lady!!! Even whilst I'm telling myself that it's too early to test I find myself poas!! I think there should be a POAS Annonymous to help those of us who are addicted! :rofl:

Good luck hun. Can't wait til you post your results! :dust:

Wow, I'd be at Boots right now if I were you, but then again I'm an obsessed crazy lady!!! Even whilst I'm telling myself that it's too early to test I find myself poas!! I think there should be a POAS Annonymous to help those of us who are addicted! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im avoiding boots/superdrug/tesco/asda...even tho i need some shopping :rofl: ( i'll send OH with list)

MUST WAIT and be PATIENT

my chartiee

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24d1dc

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im avoiding boots/superdrug/tesco/asda...even tho i need some shopping :rofl: ( i'll send OH with list)

MUST WAIT and be PATIENT

Have also replied to you on another thread! I agree you should wait if you can! Am loving the temp rise though and will be waiting each day to see what your temp is!

Kelly9 - hope you are okay.

Amerikiwi - Hello - our temps seem quite similar. Hopefully they will lead us to a :bfp:

Thatgirl - you had a nice rise on your chart today. When is AF due for you?

Af=F due between 4-6 days, between wednesday and friday next week x

if im pregnant im due christmas day :) :p x according to FF :)

Your charts are all coming along great, i think we may get lots of bfp this month!
I'm still waiting for some thing interesting to happen with my chart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->