Chart Stalkers Group

Heidi, Do you usually have a 36 day cycle? If so, from the looks of your last cycle you can start BD'ing in about 4-5 days.
Mrs_N - hurray for the +OPK!

Heidi, Do you usually have a 36 day cycle? If so, from the looks of your last cycle you can start BD'ing in about 4-5 days.
Mrs_N - hurray for the +OPK!

I'm not sure on my cycle lengths so i'm hoping in the next few days i will O fx.

Yay! 2 more ladies getting ready to enter the 2WW.

Congrats on the +OPK MrsN--go catch that egg!

Heidi, hope you O soon.

Kelly9, so sorry that AF came. Hopefully next cycle will be the one. :hugs:

Enid, nice dip today--hope it jumps back up tomorrow and was an implant dip!

I have posted this

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/120490-maybe-early-pregnancy-symptoms.html

Thanks littlehush. Helping us symptom spot in the 2WW! So, who's got what symptoms so far?

I had cramping on CD4-5 (woke up at 3 in morning thinking AF was going to be super early). I've also had loads of creamy CM, but that's it at this early stage...

Thought this would be a good idea to get to know people in the chart stalkers group, maybe we could put it on the 1st page with our chart links or just all together on a page some where, leelee? x

About you:

Your story: came of bcp end of August had withdrawal end of September then nothing for 150 days so went to docs for some tablets to kick-start AF gave me norethisterone which is similar to provera, which i took for 5 days and then AF appeared 3 days later. Then had a 37 day cycle and had my 1st natural AF. Now waiting for my 2nd so no idea how long my cycles are yet after being off the pill for 8 months and on Cycle 3!!

Been together with OH : 4 years in may, getting married next may 2010

TTC for: officially on Cycle 3 but started back in august/September-god darm BCP

Charting for: on second month of charting

Other Children: none

Good Idea Heidi. Here's mine:

About you:

Your story: came off BCP Christmas 2008--boxing day to be exact. Had withdrawl bleed 1 week later followed by regular 26-28 cycles. Started charting last cycle and found out my luteal phase is only 8 days. Taking B-50s this cycle in hopes of extending that.

Been together with OH : 8 years. 4th year wedding anniversary coming up this JUly!

TTC for: on 4th cycle

Charting for: on second month of charting

Good idea!

About you:

Your story: Came off the pill at the beginning of December 2008, not with the intention of ttc but because it was messing with my body and I felt I needed a break from it. However, after my first proper af post witrhdrawal bleed we were ttc! That cycle lasted 24 days, the following one was 35 so I decided to start temping so I could see what was going on with my body better and whether I was actually ovulating!

Been together with OH : We've been together for 8 and a half years, got married in June last year.

TTC for: we are on our 3rd cycle ttc

Charting for: this is my first cycle charting

bout you:

Your story: Started ttc Feb last year. Oct last year was diagnosed with PCO (not syndrome) and was due to start Clomid at the end of Jan this year. The week before I was due to start the first cycle of Clomid I found out I was pg. Was spotting from 5dpo so had a scan which was fine and had another scan 10 days later where we saw the heartbeat. Went in for a 3rd scan on 27th Feb and sadly found out there was no hb. MMC was diagnosed and I went in for an erpc that day. Started ttc again immediately and got 4 +ve hpts, but :witch: got me last Weds, so must have been a chemical.

Been together with OH : 9 years in November. Married for 2 and a half years

TTC for: 1 year and 2 months

Charting for: since August 2008

Other Children: one angel.

About you:

Your story: Came off the pill at the middle of January this year at the end of the pack and had my normal withdrawl bleed. Been having 28 day cycles since then.

Been together with OH : We've been friends for 8 years, been together for 3 years and got married in June last year.

TTC for: 2nd cycle, though in some ways it feels like this is the 1st cycle since last month we didn't really get to try.

Charting for: This is my second cycle charting.

Other Children: None

bout you:

Your story: Started TTC um June or July 2008 came off of BCP had withdrawal bleed right away first cycle after was 36 days the rest have been about 31. We ar enow on cycle 10. DH went in for SA and it came back great. I go in to FS June 2nd for consultation. I am 24 DH is 25.

Been together with DH: 6 years, married for just over 7 months. ( I like how every one so far has known their OH for ever before getting married! lol.

TTC for: 10 months

Charting for: March 2009 (1 month on month 2)

Other Children: one very early miscarriage.... maybe chemical? Dr. Never called it that though.

On another note: DH is going on course during my next fertile time but it's only 1.5 hours away so he said he is most likely going to drive as work pays for it per Km. So hopefully we will catch the eggy! I will drive to him if I have to. Also my cycle was 2 days late so I am thinking I should have Ov'd on CD16 and not CD18 so hopefully that is the case.

Yay! 2 more ladies getting ready to enter the 2WW.

Congrats on the +OPK MrsN--go catch that egg!

Heidi, hope you O soon.

Kelly9, so sorry that AF came. Hopefully next cycle will be the one. :hugs:

Enid, nice dip today--hope it jumps back up tomorrow and was an implant dip!

Your chart is nice and high Amerkiwi. My chart looks very similar to yours now. I am stalking you I think!

Hi ladies,

Do you want me to add all the stories to the 1st page? I will add my own story in a little while!

Leelee, your chart is looking really good! Hope you get your :bfp: this cycle! :dust:

Thanks PeachBlossom,

I am trying not to read too much into it but was delighted with the temp rise this morning!

How are you? I see you are waiting for O. What day do you usually O on?

Hmm... that's the problem... I don't seem to O on any particular day... luteal phase changes too... Think it will be between CD16-23 so will just have to usse lots of opks!

so annoyed when I took my temp today as it was lower than yesterday! after all the ewcm and the (finally) positive opk i really thought it'd go up :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->