Chart Stalkers Group

Still no witch yet! Arg! I wish it would get here already! I know it's coming. Will test day after tomorrow if no witch though, just to make sure. I am cd 33 today or a normal 31 day cycle!... ignore ticker I have to update it DPO are right though. Still feel witch coming but nothing yet! Dr's said open cervix so can't be pregnant if they were right.

Still no witch yet! Arg! I wish it would get here already! I know it's coming. Will test day after tomorrow if no witch though, just to make sure. I am cd 33 today or a normal 31 day cycle!... ignore ticker I have to update it DPO are right though. Still feel witch coming but nothing yet! Dr's said open cervix so can't be pregnant if they were right.

Hi Kelly9,

The doctors aren't always right and your temp went up today so maybe you could get a :bfp:

How are you feeling?

I love that we have people representing all parts of cycles right now.

Kelly and Jeanette: hope the :witch: stays away and you get BFPs instead.

Seity and Peach: hope the witch leaves soon and you can get to BDing!

Leelee and Enid: we're all on the same DPO! When's everyone planning on testing? By 9DPO I'll be past my last LP but think it'll probably too early to test. I've got a drawer full of ICs though, so I"ll probably end up POAS anyway!

Littlehush is leading the way on DPO--how's the symptom spotting going?

Anyone else symptom spotting yet? I've had heaps of creamy CM which is different but don't know that it's an actual symptom yet.

Wow Amerikiwi,

Your chart looks great for Sunday!!!! Let the temps continue to rise!

Ohh,this thread is getting so exciting!!

Littlehush and ThatGirl--we're anxiously watching your temps.

Kelly9, you're not out until the :witch: shows in full force. Your temps are still high-I'd be POAS if I was you. Keep us posted.

Leelee--It'd be so cool to be bump buddies. I really hope we get our BFPs! Should we pick a DPO and test on the same day? I'm bad a POAS addict, but if I have someone else waiting with me, I'm more likely to hold out.

I think we'll get a lot of BFPs this cycle. We're all following the lead that BKLove set! :dust:

Ohh,this thread is getting so exciting!!

Littlehush and ThatGirl--we're anxiously watching your temps.

Kelly9, you're not out until the :witch: shows in full force. Your temps are still high-I'd be POAS if I was you. Keep us posted.

Leelee--It'd be so cool to be bump buddies. I really hope we get our BFPs! Should we pick a DPO and test on the same day? I'm bad a POAS addict, but if I have someone else waiting with me, I'm more likely to hold out.

I think we'll get a lot of BFPs this cycle. We're all following the lead that BKLove set! :dust:

Yeah, it is an exciting thread!

For me, AF is due at 12/13DPO and I am away from home so ideally I would like to try at 14DPO if AF doesn't come along. I get quite down when I see a :bfn: Do you have any idea when AF is due for you?

For me, AF is due at 12/13DPO and I am away from home so ideally I would like to try at 14DPO if AF doesn't come along. I get quite down when I see a :bfn: Do you have any idea when AF is due for you?

I have no idea when AF is due this time around. By regular length, she's already late but that's because O was so late. By LP, she'd be due on Thursday which is 9DPO but I'm hoping the B-Complex is lengthening the LP. I can try to wait till 14DPO!

I have no idea when AF is due this time around. By regular length, she's already late but that's because O was so late. By LP, she'd be due on Thursday which is 9DPO but I'm hoping the B-Complex is lengthening the LP. I can try to wait till 14DPO!

I think I will see what my temps are like and if I think they are looking good then I will test before 14DPO. If they are the same as last month I will know that AF is on the way.

It's all about waiting isn't it?

I am on CD1 for cycle 10 now, witch got me this morning.

Thanks guys, I figured it was so it's been a lot easier then other months. I am looking forward to cycle 10! Going to use preseed this month to!

I have posted this

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/120490-maybe-early-pregnancy-symptoms.html

sorry to hear :witch: got you kelley

i finally got positive opk :wohoo:

congrats on +opk Mrs N.

I'm still in the waiting game at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->