Chart Stalkers Group

So fellow symptom spotters and POAS addicts, how's this one: As you can see I don't even have confirmed ovulation yet, but because I was previously regular 26-28days, I'm still symptom spotting today on CD26! Had waves of nausea the last two days but clear from my chart that I"m definitely NOT pregnant yet...

Because of a short LP last cycle, and a very late O this cycle, I"m out of OPKs but still have 25 HPTs waiting to be peed on!

Hi Amerikiwi,

It's a hard one. Have you input some more dates into FF to see if it still puts you as O'ing? I think if you ask on the FF circles thread they might be able to give you a better answer than me?

Your temp hasn't dropped that much.

Good luck and fingers crossed Jeannette xxx

amerikiwi- hope you ov soon or at least get comfirmation that you have hun :hugs: have you done a hpt, i would have :rofl: but thats me! POAS ADDICT (who is trying to quit)!!!

As for me today....HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY...i aint stopped eating!!!

xxx

Good luck and fingers crossed Jeannette xxx

amerikiwi- hope you ov soon or at least get comfirmation that you have hun :hugs: have you done a hpt, i would have :rofl: but thats me! POAS ADDICT (who is trying to quit)!!!

Yeah, I think I would try a HPT test as well, just out of curiosity!!! Esp cos you have had nausea

Leelee and Littlhush are enabling my POAS addiction! :rofl:

Think I'll wait and see what tomorrow's temps are. FF will give me crosshairs tomorrow if it's the same or higher. Google is a dangerous tool: possible cause of drop today is if another egg popped out within 24hours of first one, and they've certainly had enough time to ripen this cycle! :rofl:

I'll probably POAS with a HPT just because I have so many of them and technically AF will be late tomorrow (although expected without Ov)! I saw in the announcement section someone got a BFP despite FF saying that she didn't O, so there's always hope, albeit very slim.

Watch this space.

Think I'll wait and see what tomorrow's temps are. FF will give me crosshairs tomorrow if it's the same or higher. Google is a dangerous tool: possible cause of drop today is if another egg popped out within 24hours of first one, and they've certainly had enough time to ripen this cycle! :rofl:

I'll probably POAS with a HPT just because I have so many of them and technically AF will be late tomorrow (although expected without Ov)! I saw in the announcement section someone got a BFP despite FF saying that she didn't O, so there's always hope, albeit very slim.

Watch this space.

Hi Amerikiwi,

My temp dropped today by the same amount as yours! FF will have me as O'ing on CD17 if my temp doesn't drop by too much tomorrow.

Won't read too much into my chart until I am about 7DPO.

How are you today?

My temp dipped again today, still above coverline tho! I dont now what to think of it, but my body and head is telling me that this is not my month, i know its early days still, but i just have this feelling!

Amerikiwi- lets us know if you poas. Sorry to fuel your addiction :rofl:

Leelee- Hope ff's puts you as ov'ing soon hun. Cant be the only one going mad in the tww :rofl:

Jeannette- Any news hun?

xxx

Its so boring at this stage, just waiting for O :(

:witch: just made an appearance, so I'm out. On to the next cycle...

Seity- sorry hun :hugs: good luck for next cycle xx

Heidi- You wait what feels like forever to Ov then spend 2 weeks going mental :rofl: good luck to you xx

Still feeling so hungry, stuffy nose (and sneezing) been having cramps on and off. But still feeling like im out this month :muaha:

xxx

I haven't posted in ages on here! I am a part of to many teams! Witch is due for me tomorrow, will let you guys know... temps have been kind of everywhere I have traveled ahead three hours so not sure if they are accurate.

Watch this space.

Hi Amerikiwi,

My temp dropped today by the same amount as yours! FF will have me as O'ing on CD17 if my temp doesn't drop by too much tomorrow.

How are you today?

Leelee, your chart has been following mine almost exactly over the last week, but with a day lag! Good news: temp had a nice big jump today, so I think I actually did O finally (and FF agrees!) :happydance:

Come join me in the 2WW!

Littlehush, you're temps are still looking good. I've seen plenty of pregnancy charts that even dipped slightly below coverline and then popped back up. Symptoms are looking good...

Seity, so sorry the witch gotcha. :hugs: Hope next cycle is your BFP.

Heidi, I know exactly how you feel. I go crazy in the wait to O. Hope you O soon.

Kelly9, FX AF is a no show! Are you waiting till she's late to test or will you POAS early?

Jeanette, any news?

Leelee, I predict you'll have a nice jump tomorrow and join me in the 2WW craziness.

I was so giddy at finally having a temp jump this morning. I did POAS last night out of curiosity and as expected, it was a BFN. I guess that's to be expected since I'm pretty sure I'm now 3DPO :rofl:

amerikiwi - Looks like 3dpo to me too.

My poor OH, little does he know that even now I'm thinking ahead to our :sex: week to catch that egg. :rofl:

Ok so went in for the yearly pap test today and doctor said my cervix was open and there was a very little slight pink tinge to the CM... with AF due tomorrow I should definately be getting it... cervix would be closed if I were pregnant. So it's a big no for me, I am not going to test I will wait and see if AF shows up tomorrow like she's supposed to! boo!

I agree Amerikiwi, chart looks good for 3dpo.

Siety we're CD 1 together! In the boring bit now... tick tock... hurry up time!

Kelly, sorry :witch: is on her way... hopefully it'll be the last time!

Good morning ladies. Kelly, sorry to hear about :witch: coming. Does the cervix always open a bit b4? I'm officially late now, but I'm gonna hold off another day or two to test again. I just really wish she'd come if she's coming!! Not only to move on to next cycle, but I'm going on vacation and don't want to take her with me, and really don't want to worry about to drink or not to drink!! Sorry to rant :hugs:

Wow, your chart looks great Jeannette. Temps still going up. :happydance:

Peach - The early days of charting are sooo boring, there's not much to look at, is there?

leelee, amerikiwi, enid - temp shift looking good for OV and you're all the same dpo too!

Watch this space.

Hi Amerikiwi,

How are you today?

Leelee, your chart has been following mine almost exactly over the last week, but with a day lag! Good news: temp had a nice big jump today, so I think I actually did O finally (and FF agrees!) :happydance:

Come join me in the 2WW!

Yay, I'm with you in the 2WW! We are at the same stage!!! Can't wait to symptom spot with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->