Chart Stalkers Group

I have no idea what is going on with my chart this month, its so different to last month and temps seem lower. It's driving me mad.
any ideas?

Hi Littlehush,

I think it might be a bit too early to interpret your chart yet. The good thing is that your chart is on the rise so that is a positive thing. What is your normal luteal phase?

my luteal phase is normally 13 days.

I think the best thing to do is wait another few days to see what the chart is doing (easier said than done I know). Have you compared your chart to other charts on FF? I find that useful.

I think im just really impatient :rofl: . I have looked on FF, some kinda look the same but not quite. Think your right, i just have to wait. xxx

I have no idea what is going on with my chart this month, its so different to last month and temps seem lower. It's driving me mad.
any ideas?

Hi Littlehush,

I think it might be a bit too early to interpret your chart yet. The good thing is that your chart is on the rise so that is a positive thing. What is your normal luteal phase?

my luteal phase is normally 13 days.

I think the best thing to do is wait another few days to see what the chart is doing (easier said than done I know). Have you compared your chart to other charts on FF? I find that useful.

I think im just really impatient :rofl: . I have looked on FF, some kinda look the same but not quite. Think your right, i just have to wait. xxx

I know how you feel. I think I am 1DPO today and I will be feeling the exact same as you. I am impatient as well. We will all have to keep each other company in the 2WW and distract each other. My AF isn't due until April 19th so I have a long 11 day wait!

leelee- I hate getting so obsessed in the TWW, wish i could just forget about it :rofl: Just tell me to shut up and stop being so obsessed :rofl:
Good luck hun and hopefully will we get a lovely xmas present!!
Lots of baby :dust: to us

xxx

leelee- I hate getting so obsessed in the TWW, wish i could just forget about it :rofl: Just tell me to shut up and stop being so obsessed :rofl:
Good luck hun and hopefully will we get a lovely xmas present!!
Lots of baby :dust: to us

xxx

I get obsessed as well so can't tell you to stop obsessing!!! Hopefully it will be our last 2WW and we will get a :bfp: for Xmas babies!!!

Sorry to hear about :witch: peach.
My chart looks like I've got a temp rise, but I doubt it really is because I had to use a different thermometer the last few days since mine is in my luggage which is still missing (stupid airlines). Plus, I had spotting last night and this morning, so I think :witch: is coming today or tomorrow. Plus the only :sex: was a few days too late.
Good luck with those TWW littlehush and leelee :dust:

Hey littlehush your chart is looking really good. :dust: to you!!

Siety that's quite a temp rise even if it is a new thermometer! Fx'd its good news for you! :)

:hug:

Hey girls wow everyone charts are looking great! i wonder how many :BFP: we will get in here this month!?
Leelee, i dont know when i O yet, i've only had one natural AF since coming of BCP in September.
I'm doing opk's every day now and also bd'ing every other day :)

Hi Ladies, sorry to drop in so late but I need some chart-expertise! My temp dropped the last two days and af is due today or tomorrow so I figured she was on her way...today it went back up. Should I be hopeful?????

Hi Ladies, sorry to drop in so late but I need some chart-expertise! My temp dropped the last two days and af is due today or tomorrow so I figured she was on her way...today it went back up. Should I be hopeful?????

Hi Jeanette,

I know I have commented on your chart in another thread but I am very hopeful for it. Just compare it to last months chart, it is absolutely nowhere near the coverline!

Jeannette - Looking at your chart I'd say there's some reason for PMA

I agree Jeanette, your chart is looking really good and I'd say there's reason for hope! :dust:

Thank you ladies! The tww is always tough, but I feel particularly....well insane! this month!! :rofl:

I'm officially crackers after this last tww... I started testing at 10dpo... its a more expensive addiction that smoking or drugs!! :rofl:

Jeanette, that chart looks really promising!! :D

Thanks. I'm going to cave and test in the morning so we'll see!

So fellow symptom spotters and POAS addicts, how's this one: As you can see I don't even have confirmed ovulation yet, but because I was previously regular 26-28days, I'm still symptom spotting today on CD26! Had waves of nausea the last two days but clear from my chart that I"m definitely NOT pregnant yet...

Because of a short LP last cycle, and a very late O this cycle, I"m out of OPKs but still have 25 HPTs waiting to be peed on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->