Chart Stalkers Group

Mrs_N -perhaps your temps do a fallback rise or staircase rise. You'll know more after a few more days.

Your story: Got married at 18 (now ex husband) and started trying straight away. Had 3 MC's and 1 ectopic, was told after EP that i wouldnt concieve natrually as other tube damaged, so IVF was the way. Didnt get that far as probs in marriage, but we kinda kept trying natrually for 3 years with no luck! Got together with new partner and have had 3 more MC's, which were a bit of a shock, as you can imagine! Been for tests, and all is NORMAL (so much for having to have IVF :grr: ), MC's remain mystery, just bad luck is what they said! Im 28 OH 28.

Been together with OH: 2 Years on the 17th april

TTC for: 10 years

Charting for: 3 months

Other Children: None. But have a Furbaby (jack russel) Toby 2yrs

Going crazy this morning!

Look at my huge drop this morning--If I had a normal luteal phase, I'd be dancing around saying "look at my implant dip", but with an 8 day LP last time, there's a chance that AF is coming with an even shorter LP this cycle.

I really really hope it's an implant dip! I just woke up and now I have to wait all day and night to see if it jumps up tomorrow...

Mrs_N, Amerikiwi, i hope your temps go back up tomorrow for you both, fx :hugs:
Littlehush, i hope this is your month and you get a sticky bean xx

Leelee, very nice rise today!

Mrs N, I hope you confirm O soon. I read somewhere that it can take up to 36 hours to Ov after positive OPK and up to another 48 hours for temps to rise after Ov, so it could just take a couple of days for the chart to show the Ov.

I'm quite excited about my dip today, so long as it goes back up tomorrow. Praying the :witch: does not show up today.

Leelee, very nice rise today!

Mrs N, I hope you confirm O soon. I read somewhere that it can take up to 36 hours to Ov after positive OPK and up to another 48 hours for temps to rise after Ov, so it could just take a couple of days for the chart to show the Ov.

I'm quite excited about my dip today, so long as it goes back up tomorrow. Praying the :witch: does not show up today.

Your only at 7DPO today Amerikiwi, that could be a hige implantation dip for you. I really hope it is. You have been taking B6 this month as well so your LP should be a bit longer as well.

How are you feeling? I hope mine dips like that tomorrow!

Yeah, liked my rise today, was happy with that!

Hope it was an implantation dip!. Mrs_N it could be that your temps are dipping before the go up, I wouldn't worry... you should see a rise in the next day or 2 if you did Ov. Good luck!

Here is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SarahMelissa

Really hoping for a :bfp: this cycle with a January 2010 baby!

have a look ladies erm my chart on page 20 i think x

have a look ladies erm my chart on page 20 i think x

Looking good thatgirl! How long is your usual LP? I'm sure Leelee can add you to the first page to make it easier to stalk you when she's back online.

see if af shows

i had cramping down the right had side a bit on saturday lasted mainly about 5-10 mins, since that had AF cramps but no af, cervix high firm and clothes, sort boobs, feeling sick and not, no sign of AF as often get thrush before AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->