Chart Stalkers Group

hi ladies.

i was in so much pain last night for about half an hour. i was in bed, got up to go the loo and when i got back in bed about 5 mins later i started getting really bad cramps in my abdomen and all around my lower back and hips. it killed

nothing today thank god but it was really painful.

any ideas?

Hi Samzi,

Can you post up your chart and we can all take a look?

I havent been temping for a week as i got told it was pointless, as when i was i didnt do it everyday :huh:

i could post the chart but the temps havent been put in for quite a while.

i have been spotting so i think i'm out this month, when should my temp drop?

I havent been temping for a week as i got told it was pointless, as when i was i didnt do it everyday :huh:

Hiya,

Yeah, there is prob not much point if you are missing lots of days as it is the bigger picture that needs to be looked at, especially if it is at a crucial time. I wouldn't have thought one or two days would make a difference at a non-crucial time though?

Could be implantation pains if you are in the 1WW. Guess only time will tell! Fingers crossed for you!

Hi 2girlies,

It is hard to know cos you don't have any other charts. Do you usually spot? Could it be implantation spotting?

Hi 2girlies,

It is hard to know cos you don't have any other charts. Do you usually spot? Could it be implantation spotting?

i did spot last cycle but not like this time, last cycle it was constant light spotting a few days before proper af, this time its been a tiny bit & keeps stopping. i suppose i will just have to see what happens over the weekend. I thought implantation spotting was brown?? mines pink/red but not much there!

Hi 2girlies,

i did spot last cycle but not like this time, last cycle it was constant light spotting a few days before proper af, this time its been a tiny bit & keeps stopping. i suppose i will just have to see what happens over the weekend. I thought implantation spotting was brown?? mines pink/red but not much there!

Hi 2girlies,

I think it can be pink/red as well. It could be implantation spotting! I really hope it is. If your temp goes up instead of down tomorrow then I would take that as a really good sign.

Edit: just had a look at your chart again. It looks like there might have been an implantation dip at 7DPO so that is a good sign!

Hi 2girlies,

Let me know if you want your chart added to the first page!

I'm just going to crawl into a corner and cry now. :cry: We tried to DTD last night, but OH just couldn't get it to stay up (sorry if TMI). I'm just so frustrated that we're finally ttc, but its never going to happen if we don't have sex, much less sex at the right time of the month. I guess I have to hope we OV today and there's still some spermies hanging around from Monday, but I'm not holding out any hope.

I'm just going to crawl into a corner and cry now. :cry: We tried to DTD last night, but OH just couldn't get it to stay up (sorry if TMI). I'm just so frustrated that we're finally ttc, but its never going to happen if we don't have sex, much less sex at the right time of the month. I guess I have to hope we OV today and there's still some spermies hanging around from Monday, but I'm not holding out any hope.

Don't worry...it happens to us all. I too was in tears on Monday (OV day) when I tried to get DH to BD in the morning before work (he was going out of town). He couldn't do it because of stress and tiredness he said. I cried too and I think it made him feel really bad. But keep hoping...sperm are supposed to last a couple days! I'm still hoping for a :bfp: even if OV day didn't work out.

I think you should still start to post again just to get back in the habit of doing it. I haven't posted in a few days but I have been writing it down, have to get back into the routine.

Seity if you haven't o'd you can still try for today. I think the more we know the more we bug out, but the stress can be a turn off on top of everything else. So take a couple deep breaths and figure out how to make it fun and don't stress if you miss it. I also found it helpful to explain ff to him which got him on board with doing it when we needed to (and he was a big skeptic at first), not sure if you've tried that?

Seity if you haven't o'd you can still try for today. I think the more we know the more we bug out, but the stress can be a turn off on top of everything else. So take a couple deep breaths and figure out how to make it fun and don't stress if you miss it. I also found it helpful to explain ff to him which got him on board with doing it when we needed to (and he was a big skeptic at first), not sure if you've tried that?

Its not the ttc, but the fact he's been unemployed since Jan. How he can be stressed from staying home all day eludes me because I've told him he doesn't need to work, but he is.

hey girls my temp took a very random drop today, what do you all think?

Seithy, i know how you feel hun, i think if i have O'd then i've totally missed it we've not Bd' for 3 days :(

Seithy, i know how you feel hun, i think if i have O'd then i've totally missed it we've not Bd' for 3 days :(

Hi,

I think you haven't O'd yet Heidi. This might be your O dip. How long is your cycle normally? I feel for, it must be very frustrating.
:hugs:

Hi,

I think you haven't O'd yet Heidi. This might be your O dip. How long is your cycle normally? I feel for, it must be very frustrating.

I dont know how long my cycles are it was 36 days last time
:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Its not the ttc, but the fact he's been unemployed since Jan. How he can be stressed from staying home all day eludes me because I've told him he doesn't need to work, but he is.

Hi Seity,

I guess your OH is feeling a bit down because he has no job (even though you are being supportive). A lot of people enjoy the social aspect of working and it can be very depressing being at home all day long.

I really hope that this is your month. Fingers crossed.

Hi,

I dont know how long my cycles are it was 36 days last time
:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Unfortunately it looks like a bit of a waiting game for you Heidi. I would continue to BD just in case. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->