Chart Stalkers Group

Seity if you haven't o'd you can still try for today. I think the more we know the more we bug out, but the stress can be a turn off on top of everything else. So take a couple deep breaths and figure out how to make it fun and don't stress if you miss it. I also found it helpful to explain ff to him which got him on board with doing it when we needed to (and he was a big skeptic at first), not sure if you've tried that?

Its not the ttc, but the fact he's been unemployed since Jan. How he can be stressed from staying home all day eludes me because I've told him he doesn't need to work, but he is.

ohhh, maybe its depressing for him not to be able to work, and sometimes it can be depressing just staying home for a long period of time with nothing to do, and all of the above could be impacting his so called stress level. I think its a man thing, men stress providing and work, women ttc and care taking.

Heidi I'm not sure about that dip, maybe just a random wrench in the plans? I was trying to compare to your last chart but that didn't help. Give it a day or so lets see what happens.

Thanks hun, i was so glad when last months cycle went 'by the book' so to speak and this month i just have no clue what so ever :(
FX'd for lots of rises over the next few days! x

Thanks hun, i was so glad when last months cycle went 'by the book' so to speak and this month i just have no clue what so ever :(
FX'd for lots of rises over the next few days! x

Defo fingers crossed!

I hope everything works out for you seity!
My DH is pretty good at Bd'ing when we need to actually in 6 years I think there has been less then 5 times where he physically couldn't due to tiredness and stress. I am thankful for that although this ttc things is starting to get on his nerves more and more. Especially with me going back to school in september he wants to stop ttc and I am like no we keep going till I start classes... so far I am winning the battle! Here is to hoping I get my bfp before I go back so I can have both of the things I want most. And fingers crossed for everyone else we need a bfp to keep the pma going!

I feel a lot better than earlier today. When I got home OH and I talked about it and how its bothering him too and that he's actually going to try and figure out what's going on. Try some herbal remedies and such. You gals are great. It really helps to have a place to vent, since we aren't telling anyone we're ttc. This time isn't so bad. There was a 6 month spell when we were dating where he had 'issues' and I'll tell you, that was a hard 6 months, but I think it made us stronger as a couple.

I feel a lot better than earlier today. When I got home OH and I talked about it and how its bothering him too and that he's actually going to try and figure out what's going on. Try some herbal remedies and such. You gals are great. It really helps to have a place to vent, since we aren't telling anyone we're ttc. This time isn't so bad. There was a 6 month spell when we were dating where he had 'issues' and I'll tell you, that was a hard 6 months, but I think it made us stronger as a couple.

I know its a comedy name, but try Horny Goat Weed. You can get it in Holland and Barrett and other health shops... Good luck! :hug::hug:

Looks like I haven't o'd just yet... Looking back at my charts I do tend to have a little spike before a drop for 3-4 days before ov... So guess I'll try an opk today and see what it says!

CD 10 hoping to ovulate sooner haven't had time to get agnus castus but taking pregnacare conception so still hoping to ovulate x

Glad you feel better Seity. Keeping the lines of communication open is the best thing to do. We all have had issues, myself included so this is a great place to vent and get support.

Sarahmelissa -wtg on the + opk. I got my temp rise today. Should get my OV line from FF on Monday.
Heidi and Kelly9 - I expect you'll be in the 2ww soon as well.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/273776

got it...

advice on why i have such flat temps?

Hiya,

I can only see your cycle wheel with that link. I think there is a bit on FF that explains flat temps.

Hi ladies! CD1 for me today...wish me luck for a brand new one :)

Good good good great luck franm101!!! Anyone know anything about cervical position? like is it considered high when your cervical hole is pointing more towards your belly button and is it low when it is pointing more towards your bum? lol or the other way around?

Good good good great luck franm101!!! Anyone know anything about cervical position? like is it considered high when your cervical hole is pointing more towards your belly button and is it low when it is pointing more towards your bum? lol or the other way around?

Thanks Kelly and good luck to you too! Your cervix is considered highest when its the hardest to reach. For me my cervix turns up towards my bellybutton and is actually unreachable when im ovulating. Im sure its different for everyone though..:)

Sarahmelissa -wtg on the + opk. I got my temp rise today. Should get my OV line from FF on Monday.

Thanks Seity - i got a temp rise today too so tuesday i will hopefully have some crosshairs on ff. Although i caught up with a girlfriend i hadnt seen in ages last night and ended up having a few glasses of wine, so hopefully that is not the reason for the temp rise, and hopefully it will be up again tomorrow and i will officially be in the 2ww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->