Chart Stalkers Group

So frustrated! Dh was suppose to drive to his rcmp course starting monday and drive home since it's only an hour away and now he is telling me he will be staying there the whole week and not coming home. I will be O ing in the next 2 or 3 days! He won't listen to me! I do not and will not miss a month ttc! It's been long enough as it is I am so upset. Now I am going to have to drive to him just to get some! Arg! And since he will be staying in barrack I can't stay with him so looks like we'll have only the car! Can you imagine... makes me think maybe I am crazy, do I want this to bad?

Makes me ask the question....How far would you guys go to conceive? I'll obviously drive an hour and BD in a car. Anyone else?

:hissy: I don't understand what's going on with my temps... EWCM and pain point to O, opks and temp don't match that though. I Ov on different days each cycle as I have very irregular cycles... yesterday I had a brownish tinge to the EWCM and thought that might be an Ov bleed, but no temp shift today... Starting to do my head in now! Anyone have any theories?

Kelly your not crazy i would be doing the same thing!

I had a temp rise today, so think i Od yesterday, will wait and see what tomorrow mornings temp is but i think i got in some good :sex: fx'd anyways.

Hi ladies! CD1 for me today...wish me luck for a brand new one :)

Best of luck Franm101 - hope you get your BFP this cycle

Seity and SarahMelissa - looking forward to FF confirming O so I can stalk your charts!

PeachBlossom - is the battery working okay on your thermometer? Maybe O was delayed for a few days and you will O in a couple of days. Keep BD'ing just in case!

Kelly9 - can totally understand your frustration. Why can your O not drive home for a few hours and then go back?

I am CD9 today and have started to BD. I am unsure whether to BD every day from CD9 to CD20 or whether I should follow Smep. What do you think?

Hi ladies! CD1 for me today...wish me luck for a brand new one :)

Best of luck Franm101 - hope you get your BFP this cycle

Seity and SarahMelissa - looking forward to FF confirming O so I can stalk your charts!

PeachBlossom - is the battery working okay on your thermometer? Maybe O was delayed for a few days and you will O in a couple of days. Keep BD'ing just in case!

Kelly9 - can totally understand your frustration. Why can your O not drive home for a few hours and then go back?

I am CD9 today and have started to BD. I am unsure whether to BD every day from CD9 to CD20 or whether I should follow Smep. What do you think?

Hi Leelee thanks for the luck! Im going to try something a bit different this cycle. From cd 10-20 im going to go 2 days on and 1 day off...tiz personal preference which way you go. Happy :sex: :happydance:

Will check the battery... been using it every day since last August, so it is possible that it needs a new battery... Maybe my body battery has run out! :)

Kelly, I would be doing exactly the same as you! You're not crazy... and if you are you're in good company here! :rofl: :hugs:

Kelly9 I know the feeling. The only BD we got was 2-3 days before OV, but I don't consider myself out of it for this month. In fact, I'm hoping maybe that just increases our chance at a girl, which would thrill my OH as he has a preference.

FF just gave me the crosshairs :happydance:

Peach, You may see the temp shift tomorrow.

Thanks guys! Nice to know I can be a total nutter here! Leelee he can't come home cause he is going up in one of the police cars with one of his coworkers. I wanted him to take his own car so now he is going to fill the tank for me I will go to him! Thats how bad I want a baby this month!

Since I expect O anyday now we have been Bd'ing everyday, I figured with him going it would make my chances better.

Siety I really want a girl to! I wish I could trust bd'ing only a couple days before O to get one to but right now it has been so long for us ttc that I want every bit of sperm he can muster inside me! :blush:

So sorry the witch got you 2 girlies! Here's to the next cycle. I did my opk and still no positive if I am going to O on time I Have to get my first positive by tomorrow... I normally get 2 days of positives the day before O and the day of. I really want to O on time, with hubby leaving tonight it would mean I would only have to visit him for the first 3 days and could relax after that!

So sorry the witch got you 2 girlies! Here's to the next cycle. I did my opk and still no positive if I am going to O on time I Have to get my first positive by tomorrow... I normally get 2 days of positives the day before O and the day of. I really want to O on time, with hubby leaving tonight it would mean I would only have to visit him for the first 3 days and could relax after that!

Hi Kelly9,

Will keep my fingers crossed for a +OPK tomorrow for you!

I think i may have O'd today, i seem to have quite a dip in temperature, im hoping i did as we have :sex: the past 3 days in a row. Sorry to those that got the nasty :witch: good luck next cycle!

FX'd this is it for you Peach.
2 girlies sorry about the witch. :dust: for this month
Let's see that temp rise tomorrow SarahMelissa :)
C'mon Kelly9! - +opk thoughts headed your way.

I'm rooting for +OPK's!!! and Kelly9 the car sounds exciting to me, lol:) TTC can drive you a smidge on the mad side...but mad can be fun:)
Seity I see you got your crosshairs! Hopefully those bad boys are in place and doing their thing!

Peachblossom I just had a big temp dip so here to hoping for ov!! Good luck to you to! We can tww it together!
Sarahmelissa we have been on basically the same cycle for the last 2 months except you always seem to be one day a head of me so if thats true you should be O'ing today! lol I just got my temp dip and should get my first positive opk today so fingers crossed for you!

Seity exciting to be in the 2ww!!!!! Fingers crossed for you and an upcoming bfp!

I am off in a couple of hours for some fun in the car. Bklove you're totally right, hubby and I Haven't BD anywhere fun in such a long time I can't wait I just hope we can find a private place to go.... will bring blankets to help cover ourselves if needed lol.

Peachblossom I just had a big temp dip so here to hoping for ov!! Good luck to you to! We can tww it together!
Sarahmelissa we have been on basically the same cycle for the last 2 months except you always seem to be one day a head of me so if thats true you should be O'ing today! lol I just got my temp dip and should get my first positive opk today so fingers crossed for you!

Seity exciting to be in the 2ww!!!!! Fingers crossed for you and an upcoming bfp!

I am off in a couple of hours for some fun in the car. Bklove you're totally right, hubby and I Haven't BD anywhere fun in such a long time I can't wait I just hope we can find a private place to go.... will bring blankets to help cover ourselves if needed lol.

Have fun in the car Kelly9. You defo deserve a :bfp: for this effort. I bet you will have great fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->