Chart Stalkers Group

ALmost positive opk today! SHould get pos tomorrow for sure. WHich means O is going to be one day late again. Got some ewcm and cervix is soft and open. Going to use preseed again tonight cause even though I got a little ewcm I don't seem to have much the rest of my cm seems creamy still. Should be in the tww in 2 days!

Wow Cleo/Apple84,

Are they implantation dips for you both?

Had a look at everyone's chart. Everyone seems to be just a few days DPO, waiting to O, or just starting their cycle.

I am crossing my fingers that there are a crop of :bfp:'s coming soon for this thread!

Had my first night of nookie in the car! It was fun, had a big smile plastered on my face driving home! lol we even managed to use preseed! I'll be heading out tomorrow for my second night... DH isn't home till friday! And O is just around the corner.

Wow Cleo/Apple84,

Are they implantation dips for you both?

Had a look at everyone's chart. Everyone seems to be just a few days DPO, waiting to O, or just starting their cycle.

I am crossing my fingers that there are a crop of :bfp:'s coming soon for this thread!

I'm crossing everything!!!:) But I'm refusing to symptom spot as every time I do I get hit extra hard with the :witch: ...so this time I'm ignoring all my so-called symptoms and hopefully the reverse psychology will work!!

Kelly - yes we have been pretty much the same, i am hoping I O'd yesterday or there abouts as i think i got in some good :sex: i had quite a dip like you did and a bit of a rise today so just waiting for ff to confirm things for me now. good work on the car :sex: and with preseed too, great job, you go girl!! :)

my OH is loving all the BDing will hopefully have my preseed here... even tho banks overdrawn haha and be more overdrawn on friday when it clears tuts roll on pay day :) x

Do you really think it could be an implantation dip? Oh I hope so!

I've had piles of symptoms, but then yesterday I got a sore throat and stuffy nose and figure the symptoms were just caused by a flu.

I almost tested today, but I was strong and didn't. I am going to test Thur though, because I'm heading out of town and would love to know before that. If neg I'll test again when af is due when I get back on Mon May 4th.

Do you really think it could be an implantation dip? Oh I hope so!

I've had piles of symptoms, but then yesterday I got a sore throat and stuffy nose and figure the symptoms were just caused by a flu.

I almost tested today, but I was strong and didn't. I am going to test Thur though, because I'm heading out of town and would love to know before that. If neg I'll test again when af is due when I get back on Mon May 4th.

Yes, it looks like an implantation dip and a lovely rise today. I like your chart Apple!

go kelly9 go! :) hope it works out for you guys.

Thanks sarahmelissa and Bklove! Going on round 2 in the car today, my temps went even lower today and with an almost positive opk yesterday I expect to get one today! Won't know for another 2 or 3 hours though. Hopefully I will get a nice temp rise tomorrow to! My chart is so weird this month, the temps stayed up pretty high for me during the last 15 days then got super low yesterday and today. I dipped last month to before O but it wasn't such I big difference as this month.

Good luck with your temp rises sarahmelissa! I will have Bd'd at all the right times to if I get my positive opk today.

positive opk today :wohoo:
last cycle it was cd21, cd11 today. hoping i get a temp rise, i just want to see that temp go up!!

Whoot! Positive opk in under 10 seconds! Ladies I am off to seduce my husband in our car again day 2! This means I won't have to go thursday which is good cause I'll be knackered after all this sex in a car! Thank god we have cruise control! Wish me luck! I am off to catch that eggy!

Whoot! Positive opk in under 10 seconds! Ladies I am off to seduce my husband in our car again day 2! This means I won't have to go thursday which is good cause I'll be knackered after all this sex in a car! Thank god we have cruise control! Wish me luck! I am off to catch that eggy!

:rofl: The car? Well if you get your :bfp: because of it, I just might be willing to try it. I can't imagine it's all that comfortable though (unless you drive a minivan!)

Oooh, best of luck!!!

Go get it Kelly! I love the fact that you're going to such lengths!! Good luck! :dust:

We made it work... Toyota corolla S edition, we use the back seat! lol Apple84 we are only using the car cause hubby is away on course and i Have been driving out to him! ALthough I say do it it's loads of fun! We used lots of preseed to as when I check CM today and even last month I didn't seem to have an abundance of EWCM mostly just creamy even though we have never had a dryness issue. My opk line was 3 times as dark as the control line! WHoot!!!!

You go girl Kelly9! So, if you conceive this month and it's a boy, would you consider naming him Micah, as in 'my car'?

How's everyone else doing?

You go girl Kelly9! So, if you conceive this month and it's a boy, would you consider naming him Micah, as in 'my car'?

How's everyone else doing?

Hey Amerikiwi,

How are you? It's good to see you on the thread. Hope you are feeling well and don't have ms or anything.

I am good, just waiting to O. Haven't been too hectic on the BD'ing so need to remedy that! I have started taking the B-50 complex for my LP so am hoping it brings me the same luck as you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->