Chart Stalkers Group

I'm trying not to get too hopeful...I mean FF website says that lots of women have charts that mimic pg, but aren't. I really think I'v got a chance though!

Unfortunately I'm out of town for a couple days. I'll reacord my temp tomorrow morning and then probably won't be able to again until Monday (and af is due then anyways).

I hope that I'll soon have :bfp: news to share with you!

I'm trying not to get too hopeful...I mean FF website says that lots of women have charts that mimic pg, but aren't. I really think I'v got a chance though!

Unfortunately I'm out of town for a couple days. I'll reacord my temp tomorrow morning and then probably won't be able to again until Monday (and af is due then anyways).

I hope that I'll soon have :bfp: news to share with you!

Your chart looks great Apple84,

Hope to hear some good news from you on Monday!

my Pre seed is here and , new thermometer and 50 IC pregnancy tests yayness :)
cheque aint cleared yet lol x

apple84 the chart does look promising.
Thatgirl, I hope preseed works well for you.
Kelly9 I hope seduction is going well for you! :happydance:
Come on BFP!!

Looking good apple84
Kelly9 you're a braver girl than I... sex in a car!! Yikes.

Micah! lol Hubby wouldn't go for it!

It doesn't take braveness seity just a certain amount of paranoia to make sure we don't forget to keep an eye out for people once we're parked. It's hard to hide a car cause of the openess out here. I am off to work then out for one more BD in a car! SO I'll tty guys tonight!

Good luck apple84

Hey, not been posting much as theres not a great deal to report back.
Good luck for this cycle girls i hope you get your bfp's xxx

Apple -- can't wait till Monday! Fx'd!!

Kelly -- that's definitely one way to spice things up!! And think about how many kids are likely conceived in the back seat of car every year to horny 16 year olds? I think you're upping your odds!! :rofl:

lol!!! Glad to hear that! We used preseed everytime but once during this cycle so I am maybe going to let my hopes get a little higher this month. I so want this month to be the one. I can't imagine going on to another cycle! I Am just so tired of it all. I feel like if it doesn't happen this month that I tried my hardest I mean I drove 225 km a day just to get some! Then pushed the seat of the car back to let it all sit nearest to my cervix and even tried orgasms to make the cervix dip down into the semen (sorry tmi) So here is to hoping I get either implantation bleeding at 7dpo or a temp dip or something to make me believe that it could really happen for me.

Not been posting much as my chart was boring!

Been following you lot tho and there are some good looking charts out there!

Kelly9 :rofl: you go girl!

As for me im 3DPO :happydance: Its the lovely 2WW time again :muaha:
Good luck all

xxx

I have dotted lines today but i'm not holding my breath, hope the tww goes quick for you girls x

im a day late for :witch:

she was due yesterday and still no sign

I tested this morning at 4:15 with FMU and got what I think is a very faint BFP! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the pic here, but it's in my journal if you want to see. I'm going to test again tomorrow though, so I know I'm not making it up.

Congrats apple84. Looks like a line to me! :yipee:

Looks like a line to me too Apple. Congrats on your :bfp:

Do you want me to update the 1st page or will you test again in a few days?

I'd rather wait a day or two...I'm a little nervous, especially since my period isn't actually due till Monday. I'm scared of a chemical pregnancy.

I'd rather wait a day or two...I'm a little nervous, especially since my period isn't actually due till Monday. I'm scared of a chemical pregnancy.

No prob, I will update whenever you feel ready. Will you test again tomorrow or wait for a few days?

Exciting stuff!

Littlehust- you made me laugh, :) , nothing much happening with me either as i'm waiting for this thing to resolve, but just like you- trying to keep up with everyone else.

Heidi- Comparing your last chart to this month you still have a chance if the temps don't drop tomorrow. So I have it all crossed for you.

Samzi- Hope the witch is a no show!

Apple84- Shut up! :happydance: :dust: on this one, when do you plan to retest or are you going to wait till your expected period date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->