Chart Stalkers Group

Littlehust- you made me laugh, :) , nothing much happening with me either as i'm waiting for this thing to resolve, but just like you- trying to keep up with everyone else.

Heidi- Comparing your last chart to this month you still have a chance if the temps don't drop tomorrow. So I have it all crossed for you.

Samzi- Hope the witch is a no show!

Apple84- Shut up! :happydance: :dust: on this one, when do you plan to retest or are you going to wait till your expected period date?

Hi BK,

How are you? Hope all is going okay

:hugs:

Apple84- Looks like a :bfp: to me. Cant wait to see the next test!! :happydance::happydance:

Bklove- Hope everything is good hun xx Are you going to be TTC straight away or waiting? Sorry if im being to forward hun

xxx

Apple84- Shut up! :happydance: :dust: on this one, when do you plan to retest or are you going to wait till your expected period date?

:rofl: You're right. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning...I doubt I could wait much longer than that! Officially af isn't due til Monday. Honestly I'll probably just keep testing every day till then. I've got a bunch of internet cheapies.

Yay apple84!!!!!! Can't wait for you to get some darker lines!
FF isn't being nice to me this month. My before O temps were higher then usual due to my traveling and such I am sure but now FF can't decide whether I O cd 17,18, or 19 and when I put in fake temps it just gives me dotted crosshairs and keeps changing to one of those 3 days. lol arg! I am pretty sure I O'd cd17 and def no later then cd18 but I don't think it likes cd17 cause the increase in temps wasn't really higher then my before O temps. Can you guys check it out and tell me what you think?

Yay apple84!!!!!! Can't wait for you to get some darker lines!
FF isn't being nice to me this month. My before O temps were higher then usual due to my traveling and such I am sure but now FF can't decide whether I O cd 17,18, or 19 and when I put in fake temps it just gives me dotted crosshairs and keeps changing to one of those 3 days. lol arg! I am pretty sure I O'd cd17 and def no later then cd18 but I don't think it likes cd17 cause the increase in temps wasn't really higher then my before O temps. Can you guys check it out and tell me what you think?

Hi Kelly9,

I agree with you. I think you O'd on CD17. As you say, FF is probably confused because of the high temps before O. Nice one - you are in the 2WW, I hope to join you there sometime next week. Hopefully Tuesday!!!

I really hope you get your :bfp: cos you put in some effort for it!

Hard to say just yet Kelly9 - I was doing the same thing with my chart trying to decide between CD15 and CD16. I really wanted it to be CD15, so that my BD day was closer to OV, but comparing to last months temps with OV+Coverline, I've reluctantly decided (only after today's temp) that CD16 fits better.

Sorry Kelly,

Looked at your chart for last month and it looks like it is CD18 that you O'd on, as it is the same as last month. Should have checked that chart first.

I tested this morning at 4:15 with FMU and got what I think is a very faint BFP! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the pic here, but it's in my journal if you want to see. I'm going to test again tomorrow though, so I know I'm not making it up.

Yay Apple84! I'll pass on some advice that was given to me not too long ago: a line is a line--Congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance:

PS: If you've only tested on ICs, get yourself a FRER. They show a much stronger line than the ICs!

Ok well I was thinking 17 or 18 I am happy with either so long as it s not 19 as we won't be able to BD today. I work late tonight. I was thinking 17 cause of the initial temp increase and my cycle was one day later then usual last month. I am normally on a 31 day cycle and last months was a 32 day cycle. My temps always go up then fall back etc to before they go up again. So I will go with cd18 just so I don't get a head of myself and will wait and see what FF says. I feel covered enough for the month anyway. I just wanted to be 2dpo!!!!! arg!!!

Yay Apple84! I'll pass on some advice that was given to me not too long ago: a line is a line--Congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance:

PS: If you've only tested on ICs, get yourself a FRER. They show a much stronger line than the ICs!

Good thought. I just went out and bought a FRER and I'll try it tomorrow morning.

Good luck apple84 I hope that line is super dark!

I've got a weird confession to make... my friend who got pregnant without wanting to just found out she is having a boy. I when I heard was all like OMG this is the best day ever! I know it may sound odd but she really wanted a girl and was crushed when she found out it was a boy but here I was super happy. I resented her big time for getting pregnant (and it was her fault never taking her BCP's) and I as everyone knows really want a girl like os bad it hurts, so when I found out she was having a boy it was kind of like a little victory for me. I wouldn't have been able to handle her gloating and gushing and buying pink little cute outfits! It took me ages to come to terms with her having a baby and me not yet being pregnant. Is this weird or wrong? I can't help how I feel! I am still smiling over the fact that she is having a boy and not a girl.

Kelly - good work on your car :sex: :) and dont worry about your confessions about your friend, i think its perfectly normal to have those kind of feelings when you want a baby yourself :hug:

I wasnt sure what was going on with my cycle this month as im on CD21 today and still no ovulation detected, i thought i was going annovulatory but just for the sake of it i did a OPK tonite and it was very positive, at least 2 times darker so i grabed the preseed and DH and got some :sex: in, so i hope my O day is tomorrow and i catch my late egg.

Sarahmelissa I might beat you to the punch this month! lol I always seemed to trail behind you. FF predicted dotted crosshairs O for my cd17 with one more very small temp increase tomorrow. I won't get Solid ones this month I don't think cause of my higher then normal temps before O. I can live with it, I know I O'd and feel I am owed a BFP after all my exhertions... although it was a lot of fun.

DH comes back from course tomorrow!!!! I am super excited I want some just fun Bd'ing!!!

Kelly - yes i think you have beat me this cycle, i had a rise today so i think my O day was probably yesterday on CD21, i think i worked out why i may have had a delayed O this month too, i think its because i was taking 2000 of EPO, i googled around a bit and have found that some people cant handle too much of it and it can delay O, so since this is the first month i took it and also the first month I have O'd this late, i am going to assume the EPO was the culprit, so if AF gets me i will ditch the EPO next cycle and just stick to the preseed. But i'm hoping to have still maybe caught it, fx'd anyway and yes i hope you get your bfp this month as it will be very well deserved. good luck :)

Okay ladies...I think I'm going to break down and test today! I had promised myself I wouldn't test until 16DPO, but seriously, who am I kidding?!!! I also promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot, but that's soooo not possible!!!

I'll let you know later today!

PS -- Apple are you testing again today? I want to see that BFP!!!

Good luck cleo!!!!

Sarahmelissa I agree I think you O'd yesterday.

Ok so FF gave me my dotted crosshairs for cd17 which means I am 4dpo and not 3 but I am still going to go by both just incase it was cd18 and the crosshairs move.

Okay ladies...I think I'm going to break down and test today! I had promised myself I wouldn't test until 16DPO, but seriously, who am I kidding?!!! I also promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot, but that's soooo not possible!!!

I'll let you know later today!

PS -- Apple are you testing again today? I want to see that BFP!!!

Lol yes who are you kidding?? Your chart looks amazing and I would be testing ASAP!!! Goodluck Cleo :)

cleo your chart loks fab, hope it's :bfp:

big dip for me today, fingers crossed it means ov is imminent!i've decided that the last few days of almost positive opks are actually negaitive - maybe i just have a high level of lh as i've never had a really pale one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->