Chart Stalkers Group

And there it is! An extremely faint line on the internet cheapies that the hubby didn't quite believe, so I went out and bought a FRER and the (light) pink line convinced him!! :happydance: In a complete state of shock now and am just hoping like mad that it sticks!!!

Ooh Cleo - have you something to tell us!!! I just saw your chart and what looks like a :bfp:????

This is a lucky thread I think!!!

And there it is! An extremely faint line on the internet cheapies that the hubby didn't quite believe, so I went out and bought a FRER and the (light) pink line convinced him!! :happydance: In a complete state of shock now and am just hoping like mad that it sticks!!!

Must have bee posting at the same time as you! Congrats, that is fantastic news. You must be over the moon!

Let me know when you want me to post it on the first page!

:happydance: Yay Cleo!!! :happydance:

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations sweetie.

OMG this is the lucky thread! I want a bfp too!!!! What thats 3 now? CONGRATS!!!!!

On a crappier note today was the absolute worst day ever for me, my stupid boss at work was a witch and boy I can't wait for aug 7th cause thats my last day I am so going to tell her off! and then the tenants shower broke in our basement and we ended up having to knock down 2 walls to try and find the water shut off valve for the house which we never did FIND!!!!! SO now I Have to call the city to find out where the underground water valve is outside to see if I can track it into the house so we can finally fix our tenants water problems!!!! If they can't help then we have to fork out a bunch of money for a plumber and who knows how many more walls will end up with damage. Why does everything always go wrong once you get back on your feet from the last disaster?

i think i may have ov'd, after saying yesterday that i'd never had a faint opk, yesterday's was really faint :rofl:
temp dipped low yesterday and today back up - what do you think? I hope so much that i ovulate this cycle!

Looking at your temps MrsN I'd say you O'd yesterday. If its any consolation I didn't get a +ve opk at all and by the look of my chart I did indeed O... Beginning to think these opks only work for some special people out there! :hug:

cleo your chart loks fab, hope it's :bfp:

big dip for me today, fingers crossed it means ov is imminent!i've decided that the last few days of almost positive opks are actually negaitive - maybe i just have a high level of lh as i've never had a really pale one!

Hope its an eggy for you :)

Thanks ladies!! Very excited but very aprehensive too! You can still post it though, lee lee...I'm going to enjoy it for as long as I can (hopefully 9 months and beyond!) :wohoo:

Mrs. N -- Looks like a spike to me!! Keep BDing though, just in case! Fx'd!

Thanks ladies!! Very excited but very aprehensive too! You can still post it though, lee lee...I'm going to enjoy it for as long as I can (hopefully 9 months and beyond!) :wohoo:

Mrs. N -- Looks like a spike to me!! Keep BDing though, just in case! Fx'd!

It has been added. Congrats once again!

FF moved my dotted crosshairs again! Arg! Now they have it on CD19 but I know thats not right. It's cause my higher temps before O messed it up.... sigh I am still sticking to CD17 cause that was the biggest jump and if you take into account the temps from last month they would be lower. Stupid traveling!

FF moved my dotted crosshairs again! Arg! Now they have it on CD19 but I know thats not right. It's cause my higher temps before O messed it up.... sigh I am still sticking to CD17 cause that was the biggest jump and if you take into account the temps from last month they would be lower. Stupid traveling!

FF did this to me too but mine was because my temp dropped below the cover line.

Mine hasn't dropped below the cover line though when they had it pegged for cd17 the cover line was 36.3 so I know it has to do with the higher temps before. Is there are way to manually override Ovulation on FF?

When I took out cervical position I got solid crosshairs for cd19 now! Sigh this is annoying.

Mine hasn't dropped below the cover line though when they had it pegged for cd17 the cover line was 36.3 so I know it has to do with the higher temps before. Is there are way to manually override Ovulation on FF?

Yeah there is i had to do it last cycle i just cant remember how to do it :dohh:

oh i remember now go to Analysis then override on the right hand side and change it in there

Ok thanks only now I don't know if I should cause it gave me solid crosshairs but I still think it is wrong. I know it looks like my previous months pattern but I was a day late last month and according to O'ing on CD19 I will be 2 days late this month which is just weird for me. I am so confused. I might just leave it but still go by cd17 anyway and wait and see if AF is late.

I tested all weekend and got nothing but BFP!

Thanks for all your support reading my chart. I wouldn't have even known I had an implantation dip if it weren't for you fabulous ladies.

:dust: to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"