Chart Stalkers Group

I tested all weekend and got nothing but BFP!

Thanks for all your support reading my chart. I wouldn't have even known I had an implantation dip if it weren't for you fabulous ladies.

:dust: to you all!

Wahoo!! Biggest congrats to you...im so glad it is real for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Thanks for all your support reading my chart. I wouldn't have even known I had an implantation dip if it weren't for you fabulous ladies.

Yay, Big congrats to you!

Wow, I go away for the weekend and the thread explodes with BFP's. So... Which of you would like to buy my next vacation ;)
Gratz Cleo and apple84

Even the may testers thread has 7 BFP's already!!!! We're not even a week into may yet! I want to be one of the lucky ones this month! DH and I will be stopping TTC after June due to me going back to university so I need to get one soon!!!!! Congrats all!!!

:happydance: Congratulations apple84! :happydance:

Hope to see some more BFPs coming out of this group soon. :dust:

Wow! Congrats Apple! :happydance: This really is the week for :bfp:s!! Good luck to you!

I'm a little bit confused with my chart... I had a temp dip at 5dpo then it went up which I got a bit excited about, but today its dipped again. Can you have 2 Implantation dips? Is 5dpo too early for implantation? I think it might not be for me because when I was pg in Jan I started spotting at 5dpo... Its all so confusing!! Any one have any ideas?!

I'm a little bit confused with my chart... I had a temp dip at 5dpo then it went up which I got a bit excited about, but today its dipped again. Can you have 2 Implantation dips? Is 5dpo too early for implantation? I think it might not be for me because when I was pg in Jan I started spotting at 5dpo... Its all so confusing!! Any one have any ideas?!

Hey, my chart looks alot like yours!
I think its too early to tell yet hun, when are you planning to test?

Um... apart from the test yesterday? :blush: According to FF I should test in 10 days, but I think I may test on Sunday... When are you testing?

Im testing on monday, if i can wait that long :rofl:
Fx'd for us xxx

yay conrgats apple :wohoo:

after yesterdays excitement i no longer think i have ov'd yet :cry: so disappointed

FF has moved my dotted crossed hairs again but yesterday and the day before i took my temps late, this is such a scatty cycle :(

Wow, I go away for the weekend and the thread explodes with BFP's. So... Which of you would like to buy my next vacation ;)
Gratz Cleo and apple84

Your chart is looking very nice Seity. How are you feeling?

Well FF has put me as 3DPO today but I think I O'd yesterday and it looks like it will move me to yesterday if my next couple of temperatures are high.

Great to see so many :bfp:'s on this thread, it seems to be a lucky one. But then everyone is very positive on here so it is great!

Your chart is looking very nice Seity. How are you feeling?

I feel the same as always. Had some spotting this morning, but I always get spotting a few days before AF. I have a feeling I'll be seeing :witch: on Thursday.

Leelee if thats the case we O'd on the same day! We can test together! Mine moved me to cd19 so 4dpo but I am leaving my ticker where it is cause I still suspect cd17 or 18 so this way I can keep track of both.

Leelee if thats the case we O'd on the same day! We can test together! Mine moved me to cd19 so 4dpo but I am leaving my ticker where it is cause I still suspect cd17 or 18 so this way I can keep track of both.

Hi Kelly9,

I think I O'd yesterday at CD16 but we are both in the 2WW. Yay! We can symptom spot together! How are you feeling?

I am only 1DPO and hungover as well. Thought I would be O'ing today so was getting one last boozy night in. Wouldn't have gone so mad on the wine if I knew I O'd yesterday.

:rofl: I am feeling fine, turns out you can't have symptoms until the eggy implants so nothing pg related right now although I am hot and congested, I think I may be getting sick. So we're not exactly on the same day, I am either 4 or 5dpo depending on which day I take. I don't want to think I am 2 days late this cycle! I normally O on cd16 but last month was cd18 and according to FF cd19 this month. I think I Have to go with FF cause with my chart overlay the pattern around O is exactly the same!

Good luck to you guys in the 2ww and congrats to the BFP folks, really fantastic stuff! Apple84 I loved the daily testers, for sure its a positive.
Mrs N- I see you got some + on the OPK's hope you got a chance to make the best of it.
Kelly 9- (This is a horrible analogy) but when it rains it pours! We have tenants to so I know how much it can suck when thinks break down. Have they shut off the water yet? Hope it resolves quickly and doesn't cost to much $

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->