Chart Stalkers Group

:rofl: I am feeling fine, turns out you can't have symptoms until the eggy implants so nothing pg related right now although I am hot and congested, I think I may be getting sick. So we're not exactly on the same day, I am either 4 or 5dpo depending on which day I take. I don't want to think I am 2 days late this cycle! I normally O on cd16 but last month was cd18 and according to FF cd19 this month. I think I Have to go with FF cause with my chart overlay the pattern around O is exactly the same!

Well hopefully you will get your :bfp: and I will follow a few days later!!! This is certainly a lucky thread!

FF has moved my dotted crossed hairs again but yesterday and the day before i took my temps late, this is such a scatty cycle :(

Yay, Heidi you are in the 2WW as well! That's great, there are a few of us at this stage!

Yes we need 2ww people to keep things alive and shaking although we have already had such a great BFP turnout this month! Here's to keeping it that way! I am 4dpo so nothing to report, waiting for a temp dip for 7dpo!!!! I hope i get it cause I worked so hard for it this month and I am eager to see if I will get lucky with preseed. We're running out of time to conceive before we take a break from trying.

Its great how everyone is doing, definitly encouraging.

hi everyone! This is my first time posting in this group. I am using FF for the first time this month. This morning when I entered my temp, it gave me my coverline and OV day as CD13 (last Saturday). However, I can actually feel my ovulation and based on that I believe I OVed yesterday. Should I keep my chart with their coverline, or adjust it? Thanks for any help! Either way- roll on TWW!!!

weel cycle going well so far but no OPKS this cycle but think i'm going to ovulate early i have pain where my right overy is :D always get it around ovulation cervix high and very open, plenty of :sex: we went to skegness for a bag of chips and BDed on the beach :) shush x hope everything going fine for everyone else x

weel cycle going well so far but no OPKS this cycle but think i'm going to ovulate early i have pain where my right overy is :D always get it around ovulation cervix high and vet open, plenty of :sex: we went to skegness for a bag of chips and BDed on the beach :) shush x hope everything going fine for everyone else x

Lol to the Bd'ing on the beach!

hi everyone! This is my first time posting in this group. I am using FF for the first time this month. This morning when I entered my temp, it gave me my coverline and OV day as CD13 (last Saturday). However, I can actually feel my ovulation and based on that I believe I OVed yesterday. Should I keep my chart with their coverline, or adjust it? Thanks for any help! Either way- roll on TWW!!!

Hi and welcome!

I think you O'd on CD13 as well. I would leave it as it is and keep an eye on it. Do you want me to add you to the first page?

Yes leave you O on cd13 the signs point to that being the right day. and welcome

FF has moved my dotted crossed hairs again but yesterday and the day before i took my temps late, this is such a scatty cycle :(

Yay, Heidi you are in the 2WW as well! That's great, there are a few of us at this stage!

My O day has gone back to the original one! I put in my temp this morning and it moved it back, which is weird because i thought it would take it away all together, let hope i did and that i am in the 2ww!!!
xxx

Hi and welcome!

I think you O'd on CD13 as well. I would leave it as it is and keep an eye on it. Do you want me to add you to the first page?

leelee- Thanks and I would love to be a part of this group. This is my second cycle TTC after BCP. I took my last pill on Feb 20th.. no bleeding at all until :witch: finally arrived on March 22. Then she showed up again on April 20th. It appears I have a 29 day cycle. I think temping will help me a bit in this TWW, at least I can keep track of my temps and see what I can infer from them. Last TWW I was driving myself mad trying to symptom spot! Not that I won't this cycle, but hopefully with Temping it will be easier.

Kelly- thanks for your input as well. I am going to leave it alone and say CD 13 was my O day. I think maybe that is why we missed it last month. Maybe OPK's only turn + for me on the day I am Ovulating, rather than 3 or 2 days early. Good to know for next month.. even though I really hope the :witch: stays away from me this month! We also used Preseed this month. FX'ed for both of us!

So I am 3DPO!! :happydance:

hi
well this is my second month of charting tou TTC for longer........Im now hanging out for ov next friday if my cycle stays the same lol.
starting to :sex: on day 12, 14, 16,17,18 and maybe 19 depends when my opk sticks show postivie.........
good luck for those in the wait for testing :bfp: to you all
ness

BTW is everyone over sex lol

I have updated my ticker so it is now correct!

So my friend Jess that got pregnant without meaning to (that really upset me) just found out she tested positive for the down syndrome marker trisomy 18. She now has to go in for an amnio to see if the baby has it an if it does has to decide whether or not to abort. I feel so bad for her, I was so upset when she told me she was pregnant and even happy when she told me she was having a boy even though I knew she wanted a girl but now I feel like crap. I just want her baby to be ok. The thing is if the baby does have trisomy 18 the likely hood of it surviving past birth or even to a year old is less then 10 percent. I just wanna cry. It's not fair. The worst thing is the doctor didn't tell her that most babies who have trisomy 18 don't make it long he just said that it is a form of down syndrome... I googled it when I got home to learn about it. I am so frustrated with everything right now! Have any of you ladies with babies ever had an amnio? DOes it hurt? My friend is scared crapless of the procedure and I would like to reassure her everything will be fine.

So my friend Jess that got pregnant without meaning to (that really upset me) just found out she tested positive for the down syndrome marker trisomy 18. She now has to go in for an amnio to see if the baby has it an if it does has to decide whether or not to abort. I feel so bad for her, I was so upset when she told me she was pregnant and even happy when she told me she was having a boy even though I knew she wanted a girl but now I feel like crap. I just want her baby to be ok. The thing is if the baby does have trisomy 18 the likely hood of it surviving past birth or even to a year old is less then 10 percent. I just wanna cry. It's not fair. The worst thing is the doctor didn't tell her that most babies who have trisomy 18 don't make it long he just said that it is a form of down syndrome... I googled it when I got home to learn about it. I am so frustrated with everything right now! Have any of you ladies with babies ever had an amnio? DOes it hurt? My friend is scared crapless of the procedure and I would like to reassure her everything will be fine.

I have not, as I have never been pregnant. However I have a friend who had an amnio. She said it was not bad and really did not hurt. They did an Ultrasound with her at the same time. One Dr on needle duty, the other on u/s duty. She said her little boy swam over to the other side of the belly when the needle went in. They are very careful when they do it. Apparently she had to rest for 48 hours after it. She did it on a Friday, and took it easy all weekend. My heart goes out to your friend.

Oh man, that is so sad...every woman's fear I'm sure. What are the chances of it not having trisomy 18? I hope the odds are still in her favour...that must be so scary. Let us know how things work out.

Well I know that 1 birth in every 80,000 is the normal rate for anyone to have a child with trisomy 21 or 18 and with her testing positive for 1 of the 3 markers means she has a 1 in 18,000 chance of her baby being born with trisomy 21 or 18 or thats what the doctor told me I know it still seems very small but that makes her more then 4 times as likely for her baby to have it. I will let you guys know how it works out. I feel bad for her having to wait I feel tension from it and I am only the friend.

Hi and welcome!

leelee- Thanks and I would love to be a part of this group. This is my second cycle TTC after BCP. I took my last pill on Feb 20th.. no bleeding at all until :witch: finally arrived on March 22. Then she showed up again on April 20th. It appears I have a 29 day cycle. I think temping will help me a bit in this TWW, at least I can keep track of my temps and see what I can infer from them. Last TWW I was driving myself mad trying to symptom spot! Not that I won't this cycle, but hopefully with Temping it will be easier.

Kelly- thanks for your input as well. I am going to leave it alone and say CD 13 was my O day. I think maybe that is why we missed it last month. Maybe OPK's only turn + for me on the day I am Ovulating, rather than 3 or 2 days early. Good to know for next month.. even though I really hope the :witch: stays away from me this month! We also used Preseed this month. FX'ed for both of us!

So I am 3DPO!! :happydance:

You have been added!

I really feel for your friend. When is she booked in for the amnio? I really hope it isn't the case.

Crazyness, good luck to your friend, definitly a tough situation. Don't feel to down on yourself, I'm mad my best friend got accidently preggers to, but I still love her and I know you still care for your friend, us non preggers are just crazy like that sometimes:) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->