Chart Stalkers Group

I don't know yet when it is. They said within the week and she is 18 weeks pg today and is leaving the province in 9 days to visit family so everything has to be done and decided by then.

wow. crazy. Really hope it works out in her favor

I don't know yet when it is. They said within the week and she is 18 weeks pg today and is leaving the province in 9 days to visit family so everything has to be done and decided by then.

Hope it all works out for her. Don't feel bad Kelly. It is natural to be jealous when a friend falls pregnant while you are TTC.

fingers crossed everything is okay for her, remember the odds are very much in her favour still :hugs:
don't be too hard on yourself either, it is only natural to feel jealous

Worst week ever... although I have to say I got signed off work for 2 weeks. I have been having issues with a bully of a boss and today things kind of hit a head and now i am using my 2 weeks off to find a new job. I just hope I can find one so I don't have to stay there for long. I was originally going to quit for Aug 7th but now I want out now. I think I am to stressed out and wound up to get pregnant this cycle. I am just going to write it off all together.

Worst week ever... although I have to say I got signed off work for 2 weeks. I have been having issues with a bully of a boss and today things kind of hit a head and now i am using my 2 weeks off to find a new job. I just hope I can find one so I don't have to stay there for long. I was originally going to quit for Aug 7th but now I want out now. I think I am to stressed out and wound up to get pregnant this cycle. I am just going to write it off all together.

I'm going through the same thing at my work. Loads have left over the last few weeks and i feel like i'm on me own now desperately trying to get out, had a bad day yesterday, my so called supervisor making up rubbish about me (i'm 6 years older than her too which makes it frustrating lol)
I just cant seem to get another job :hissy:

Good morning ladies! Question- could my temp this morning be an indicator of a dip (if it goes back up tomorrow) or does a dip have to go below the coverline?

could definately be a dip mwttc :happydance:
fingers crossed it goes up tomorrow

goodness knows whats going on with me - i have every sign and symptom of ovulation yet no temp rise. for the second month running. :hissy:

Heidi I know how you feel. Jobs are a hard thing to come by now a days. I just applied for cashier at the superstore cause they pay well and thats where I was going to apply once I started school again. I hope I hear back from them soon.

I think I may have the beginnings of a dip to... check out my chart and let me know... temps didn't do this last month... but I don't want to get excited cause I have been so stressed this month. I hope they go back up tomorrow.

Heidi I know how you feel. Jobs are a hard thing to come by now a days. I just applied for cashier at the superstore cause they pay well and thats where I was going to apply once I started school again. I hope I hear back from them soon.

I think I may have the beginnings of a dip to... check out my chart and let me know... temps didn't do this last month... but I don't want to get excited cause I have been so stressed this month. I hope they go back up tomorrow.

Hope the temp shoots up tomorrow. That would be really exciting!

I am 4 DPO today. Nothing exciting to report.

could definately be a dip mwttc :happydance:
fingers crossed it goes up tomorrow

goodness knows whats going on with me - i have every sign and symptom of ovulation yet no temp rise. for the second month running. :hissy:

Thanks Mrs. N! FXed! I feel really positive this month, it's only our second month TTC but I would be so happy if it worked this month!!! I hope you Ovulate soon.

Kelly 9- our charts look similar in the dips today. I hope they go back up tomorrow for the both of us!

Yes I hope so to! Ugh I got to fix my ticker again... it's off. Sigh! Well I did get a call today and have an interview for one of the jobs I applied for! Hopefully I will like it and they will like me and all the terms will be good!

Can someone checknout my chart after todays temp? It shot right back up. Could it be an implantation dip or am I just getting too excited about nothing? Thanks!!

looking good for an implantation dip to me but I'm no expert!

Can someone checknout my chart after todays temp? It shot right back up. Could it be an implantation dip or am I just getting too excited about nothing? Thanks!!

Hi mwttc! it couldve been an implant dip but it is a little early. Temps rising up and down are very normal in the luteal phase aslong as they stay above the coverline :)

Yes I hope so to! Ugh I got to fix my ticker again... it's off. Sigh! Well I did get a call today and have an interview for one of the jobs I applied for! Hopefully I will like it and they will like me and all the terms will be good!

FX'd for you hun xxx

Hi mwttc! it couldve been an implant dip but it is a little early. Temps rising up and down are very normal in the luteal phase aslong as they stay above the coverline :)

Hi mwttc,

I agree with Fran,

It is a little early and up and down temps are common. Look at mine today, it has dipped a bit as well and no doubt will rise a bit tomorrow.

Your chart will start to have more signs from about 7 DPO onwards. Hope this is your month for a :bfp:. Am just 1 day behind you!

Big old temp drop for me, right on schedule. Just waiting for AF to show up sometime today. I think I'll go out drinking tonight and then spend the next two weeks hoping one of you in the 2ww or just about to OV's get your BFP. :dust:

I'm really not too surprised at BFN for this month considering we only got to DTD once and it ended up being a tad early when I OV'd a day late. I'm FX'd we'll manage more :sex: this month and up our chances.

Hi there,

Can I join in please?

I've only just started charting but am already obsessed!! I just came off BCP in March so I've no idea of my cycle length :shrug:

Hi there,

Can I join in please?

I've only just started charting but am already obsessed!! I just came off BCP in March so I've no idea of my cycle length :shrug:

Hiya,

Welcome - you have been added!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"