Chart Stalkers Group

Big old temp drop for me, right on schedule. Just waiting for AF to show up sometime today. I think I'll go out drinking tonight and then spend the next two weeks hoping one of you in the 2ww or just about to OV's get your BFP. :dust:

I'm really not too surprised at BFN for this month considering we only got to DTD once and it ended up being a tad early when I OV'd a day late. I'm FX'd we'll manage more :sex: this month and up our chances.

Hi Seity,

:hugs:

Glad your not feeling too bad about it. Hope one of us can oblige with a :bfp:. This has been a lucky thread so far.

Hey leelee, I was wondering if you could fix the link to MrsN's FF chart on the first post please?

Hey leelee, I was wondering if you could fix the link to MrsN's FF chart on the first post please?

It's fixed. Thanks for reminding me. I meant to fix it when I noticed it a few days ago.

ooh yes sorry that was my fault for changing the address :rofl:

Hi ladies, i this is my second month charting since loosing my twin babies. Today is the highest temprature rise i've had since i started to chart. I was just wondering if anyone would like to have a look at my chart and let me know what you think?Would be appreciated x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/265e78

Sorry Seity!

I am 8dpo and haven't symptom spotted yet, I am pretty good at not doing that, I had a bit of a temp rise today but not a lot so I don't know if my 7dpo can be an implantation dip. Maybe if my temps keep going up.

Think I may be with Seity... slight temp drop this am and spotting is darker though not heavier... Looks like :witch: is on her wicked way... :(

I wish the witch would just go away when we want her to and come when we want her to, what is so unrealistic about that!?!

Where is everyone today??? Whats up?[/QUOTEd]

hey Kelly! How are you feeling?? Any RPS??

I got a -OPK today after 2x +OPKs for the last 2 days. Just wanting to confirm with those who know that a -OPK after the +OPKs means I have already ovulated? Or because a +OPK means I will ovulate in the next 36hours does a -OPK mean I am going to ovulate now or already have...hahaha that was a mouthfull!! TIA :)

RPS???

I got 2 days of positives and FF marked me for O on the day I got my first neg but I have also O'd on the second day I got a postivie opk during another month, so keep BD'ing anyway just incase and wait for FF to mark it!

On another not... I am very anti symptom spotting but my boobs really hurt. Not like tender to touch but just achy in general. Not making it out to be more then it is, I normally get sore boobs just not this early.

RPS???

I got 2 days of positives and FF marked me for O on the day I got my first neg but I have also O'd on the second day I got a postivie opk during another month, so keep BD'ing anyway just incase and wait for FF to mark it!

On another not... I am very anti symptom spotting but my boobs really hurt. Not like tender to touch but just achy in general. Not making it out to be more then it is, I normally get sore boobs just not this early.

Hehe sore boobies early is good hun! RPS is Real preggy symptoms ofcorse they are IPS Imaginary preggy symptoms until you get a :bfp: :)
Will you be testing this week then?? Goodluck :)

We are giving :sex: a break tonight given my temps and if my temps go up tomorrow I have definately already ovulated yesterday. If my temps go down then I will ovulate tomorrow but I guess that isnt likely given the now -OPK :)

Temp still low this am and :bfn: on fmu IC, so think I'm out this month :cry: really thought we'd done it this cycle...

Fran, defo looks like an O dip on your chart to me! Good luck with the TWW hon! :dust:

Temp still low this am and :bfn: on fmu IC, so think I'm out this month :cry: really thought we'd done it this cycle...

Fran, defo looks like an O dip on your chart to me! Good luck with the TWW hon! :dust:

Thankyou!! I am thinking so too :)

Tomorrows temps should tell for you Peach Blossom..you never know it could be a late implantation dip crossing everything for you girl!

Hi, today fertility friend gave me my red cross lines!! However, I'm not sure if the higher temps for the last two days are due to a slight sore throat I've had since I woke up yesterday. My cm has changed too though. No positive opk's and I've been testing all month. I have no idea! Can anyone with more experience than me shed some light? Sorry if that's all quite confusing.

Morning everyone! After the dip at 5 DPO my temps keep going up. What do you all think of my chart? I really wish it was time to test, it's Mother's Day today in the States and I would just love to know!!!!!! I'm going to be strong and not do it though!!!

Hi, today fertility friend gave me my red cross lines!! However, I'm not sure if the higher temps for the last two days are due to a slight sore throat I've had since I woke up yesterday. My cm has changed too though. No positive opk's and I've been testing all month. I have no idea! Can anyone with more experience than me shed some light? Sorry if that's all quite confusing.

Aiko hon, I definitely O'd according to temp and cm, yet I didn't get a +opk.. sometimes they don't work for some people. You can get extra sensitive ones that may work for you. Good luck! :hugs:

You have been updated Littlehush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->