Chart Stalkers Group

Congrats littlehush!!!!

mwttc as long as temps keep up that high I would get excited. Mine haven't really gone up since my dip on 7dpo :( I really wanna think I am preggers right now but part of me is telling me I am now :(

I am testing on Thursday, the day AF is due, I don't want to be disappointed earlier then have to wait for AF to come.

leelee and kelly 9- thanks for your words of encouragement regarding my temps. I have had a lot of surgeries for pre cancerous cells in my cervix- the oncologist and high risk pregnancy dr's I see tell me getting pregnant might be hard, and that I will most likely have to have a cerclage and be on bedrest to carry to term.. but I want this more than anything (hence the giddyness about my temps)! I'm in it for the long haul!!!

leelee your temps are low but they are low before O as well, I say you are not doing to bad... does everyone get a temp increase when they implant and are actually pregnant? Or can temps stay around the same as after Ovulation? I feel pretty bummed out, I was hoping this would be the month as I have my FS apt before the end of my next cycle and we used preseed. Why won't it happen? I just don't get it. Never thought it would take this long. Makes me worry that I will never get pregnant cause something is wrong.

Congratulations Little Hush. FX for you.

Thanks, Peach Blossom. I'll think about those opk's. The pack of 30 I bought last month are almost finished. :blush: Hopefully I won't need them though, lol.

The best of luck to us all this month.

leelee your temps are low but they are low before O as well, I say you are not doing to bad... does everyone get a temp increase when they implant and are actually pregnant? Or can temps stay around the same as after Ovulation? I feel pretty bummed out, I was hoping this would be the month as I have my FS apt before the end of my next cycle and we used preseed. Why won't it happen? I just don't get it. Never thought it would take this long. Makes me worry that I will never get pregnant cause something is wrong.

Thanks Kelly9,

Not sure if everyone gets an increase in temp after implantation. Some temps might stay similar I think.

You never know, we both might get nice temp rises in the next few days.Fingers crossed for us!

Congrats littlehush! I love seeing good news.

Hi girlies :hi:

Sorry i have been a bit quite lately, i have been away on a couple of weeks holidays but back at work today :(

I am hoping to get a bfp sometime this week, fx'd. I had sensitive nipples last week and some odd pains on my right hand side and for about 5 nights in a row now have really vivid dreams that i can fully remember the next day...(i dont normally have dreams at all.....or dont remember them if i do) so i am hoping this is a sign.

Congratuations to those that have gotten their bfp's, i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Sorry i have been a bit quite lately, i have been away on a couple of weeks holidays but back at work today :(

I am hoping to get a bfp sometime this week, fx'd. I had sensitive nipples last week and some odd pains on my right hand side and for about 5 nights in a row now have really vivid dreams that i can fully remember the next day...(i dont normally have dreams at all.....or dont remember them if i do) so i am hoping this is a sign.

Congratuations to those that have gotten their bfp's, i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Hi there
Welcome back! Your temps are nice and high so heres hoping :):hugs:

I think I Have boob veins!!!! Either that or I never noticed it before... now I don't know but I can see noticeable veins on my chest for sure. I never symptom spot and I don't want to get carried away cause I still feel a BFN... can you get boob veins before AF?

Hey Kelly i think i have read that boob veins are definately a symptom - how exciting!! good luck! when are you gonna POAS, i am gonna do it tomorrow morning :)

Hi everyone,

Please could someone look at my chart and let me know if you think there is any chance I have Ovulated yet? I cam off BCP in March so have no idea of my cycle length.

Sorry I'm not very experienced at this and am a little obsessed! :blush:

Hey Jjay, I'd say that you possibly could have O'd at CD13, but I think it is more likely that it may be coming in the next few days. Have you tried opks?! Good luck! :hugs:

Fingers crossed Sarah Melissa, your temps are lovely and high!

Kelly9 - I also read that veiny boobs are a sign of pregnancy. How are you feeling today?

JJay - I also think that you are waiting to O. Keep up the Bd'ing so you catch the egg! Do you want me to add your chart to the first page?

How are you Franm and PeachB?

can you look at my chart ladies do you think day 24 could have been implantation dip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->