Chart Stalkers Group

we bded CD 17,18,19,20 and 21 and O'd CD 19 so fingers crossed x

Thanks Peach Blossom, I guess it's one long waiting game! I haven't tried opks but will give them a go next month - any ideas about which brand or where is best to get them?

Thanks Leelee, I'll keep at it! My chart is already on the first page :D

Thanks Peach Blossom, I guess it's one long waiting game! I haven't tried opks but will give them a go next month - any ideas about which brand or where is best to get them?

Thanks Leelee, I'll keep at it! My chart is already on the first page :D

Oh I'm so sorry JJay. I am a bit distracted today. Hope you O soon!

Jjay I don't think you O'd yet either so keep bd'ing!

The veins are gone now!!!!!! I feel the same as always, my tummy has been upset lately though like crampy the kind you get with gas and the runs. Sorry TMI. I am POAS Thursday, thats the day AF is due. I just don't want to get a bfn this early then have to wait for witch thats why I am waiting

Good luck Sarah Melissa with testing tomorrow morning!!!

Thanks Kelly, I have my fingers crossed for you for Thursday.

Good Luck tomorrow Sarah Melissa

:)

GL tomorrow Sarah Melissa!

Well despite my temp dip today I am feeling quite positive about this month. I am a mess, I have off and on headaches, and for the past hour or so I have had some miserable crampy type feeling. Normally I get cramps the day my :witch: arrives. I am quite grumpy as well and unusually tired. I swear I had to pinch myself to stay awake at a meeting this afternoon. Hopefully my temps go up in the morning!

I am so sore! I just hauled 3 car load of junk to the city dump! My poor muscles. Well it's done and over with HOORAY!!!! Only took about 8 months to do. I love spring cleaning, you just feel so good once it's all done!

Its good to here mwttc that you are so PMA! I am totally not. Even though I have felt off for a while now. My AF cramps should start sometime tomorrow so we'll see if I get any.

Well I am off to study.

Ok well i tested this morning and :bfn: :( but FF is telling me to wait until Thursday and i still have no sign of the :witch: and my temps are still high, so im not giving up hope just yet. Today is CD32 for me though which is the longest cycle i have had since coming off BCP in January, and the past couple of months i have had some spotting before af and i havent noticed that this month either, and for about 6 nights in a row now i have been having really vivid dreams that i clearly remember the next day (usually i dont remember any at all) and last night one of dreams was me POAS and getting a bfp.......I wish!!!!! I do hope thats a sign though, will wait another couple of days and see what happens.

wmttc - i hope those are some symptoms for you and you get your bfp :)

It sounds promising Sarahmelissa but you could have O'd as late as cd23 since FF didn't give you solid crosshairs so it could still be to early for you maybe 9dpo instead of 11!!!! Keep the pma going.

Thanks Kelly, yes definately going to keep up the pma, its not over until the wicked :witch: gets me! I know im not entirly sure of my exact O day this cycle, i am also thinking maybe i was using the thermometer slightly wrong too (not putting it far enough back under my tongue) but not sure though, yes being slightly bimbotic lol :rofl: Just going to play the waiting game now, good luck for your testing later this week :)

Sarah Melissa- I agree with Kelly; you may not be as far DPO as you think. Keep up the PMA! I agree, it's not over till the wicked :witch: arrives.

I am so jealous you live in Brisbane.. I got to work there for about 2 months in 2007, it was lovely! Got to be over there around christmas time.. it was lovely being on the beach on Boxing day and tanning!

FX'd for all you ladies testing soon. There are a bunch of promising looking charts.

Hi ladies! I have officially ovulated...I think so into the 2ww I go :):)
Who is testing next?? Goodluck to you all :)

Thanks girls :) i wont test again for a few days, that is as long as the :witch: doesnt get me.

mwtcc - Yes Brisbane is pretty good i have lived here my whole life, although we are about to head in winter in a few weeks so getting a bit chilly in the mornings, but summer tanning on the beaches is the best :)

Thanks girls :) i wont test again for a few days, that is as long as the :witch: doesnt get me.

mwtcc - Yes Brisbane is pretty good i have lived here my whole life, although we are about to head in winter in a few weeks so getting a bit chilly in the mornings, but summer tanning on the beaches is the best :)

Sorry about the :bfn: I hope :witch: stays away for you! Be sure to update us. Brisbane is lovely!! I have relatives over there on the Gold coast and on Mudlocoochi Island. Im in Auckland NZ and it sure is getting cold!! Weve had thunder storms and hail the last few days...grrr... :)

Thanks franm101 i hope the nasty :witch: stays away too. Good luck to you in your 2ww :)

Yeah i love the Gold Coast, hail and storms dont sound like much fun though :(

Sorry about the :bfn: I hope :witch: stays away for you! Be sure to update us. Brisbane is lovely!! I have relatives over there on the Gold coast and on Mudlocoochi Island. Im in Auckland NZ and it sure is getting cold!! Weve had thunder storms and hail the last few days...grrr... :)

Congrats on being in the TWW Fran! I also stopped over in Auckland for 4 days on my way home from Brisbane the second trip. LOVED it.. One of my favorite pics (in my profile) is from Mt. Rangitoto island! I was there in late January 2008.

I am not sure when I am going to test yet. If my temp goes up again tomorrow, coupled with all these symptoms I am having (having the worst crampy feelings now.. my whole lower belly area feels really hot as well) I might test as early as Wednesday. If not, I will try my best to wait until Sunday. AF is due on next Tuesday.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG a bit chilly! :rofl: YOu need to come live in Alberta for a winter, it was minus 50 for the better part of a month, we have to plug our cars in just to keep the oil in them from freezing so they will start in the mornings! Wanna trade SarahMelissa!!! ?

It's getting hard not to want to test... must hold out...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG a bit chilly! :rofl: YOu need to come live in Alberta for a winter, it was minus 50 for the better part of a month, we have to plug our cars in just to keep the oil in them from freezing so they will start in the mornings! Wanna trade SarahMelissa!!! ?

It's getting hard not to want to test... must hold out...

OMG ok maybe it is NOT chilly here then :rofl: right in the middle of winter it is still about 20 degrees during the day, sometime i still put the air con on, i really dont think i want to trade, but thanks for the offer Kelly :) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->