Chart Stalkers Group

Leelee, chart's looking good. Good idea to keep BDing until there's a sustained shift just in case.

I'm with Heidi and Mrs N in the waiting to O camp. Unfortunately, I'm on CD23 so I may be having an anov cycle. :cry:

Hi Amerikiwi,

How many days is your cycle normally?

I'm normally 26-28 Days! My fake-out O on CD13 would have been the right time of my cycle but it just didn't happen. I'm wondering which will come first: the egg or a fake witch.

Leelee, chart's looking good. Good idea to keep BDing until there's a sustained shift just in case.

I'm with Heidi and Mrs N in the waiting to O camp. Unfortunately, I'm on CD23 so I may be having an anov cycle. :cry:

Hi Amerikiwi,

How many days is your cycle normally?

I'm normally 26-28 Days! My fake-out O on CD13 would have been the right time of my cycle but it just didn't happen. I'm wondering which will come first: the egg or a fake witch.

It's a difficult one alright. Have you asked anyone on the circles boards of FF. Some of them are experts and might be able to help you.

I'm trying not to obsess too much.

Still keep taking the OPKs and they've started to darken again (I get a fade-in pattern before positive), so here's hoping it's just a wonky cycle and I may still O afterall. We've had heaps of BD practice, so the swimmers should be good and strong if the egg does release!

I called my doctor who said it's not uncommon to have 1 anov cycle a year so not to worry unless I have them more frequently.

Had it not been for temping, I'd be going crazy. I'll almost certainly not have a 26 day cycle this time so I'd be late, busily symptom spotting, yet having a 0% chance of BFP without ovulation. Additionally, if I do O after all, I'd probably have missed the chance to catch it had I not been temping. Will now stand down from my soapbox since I'm preaching to the choir on this trhead. :coolio:

I'm trying not to obsess too much.

Still keep taking the OPKs and they've started to darken again (I get a fade-in pattern before positive), so here's hoping it's just a wonky cycle and I may still O afterall. We've had heaps of BD practice, so the swimmers should be good and strong if the egg does release!

I called my doctor who said it's not uncommon to have 1 anov cycle a year so not to worry unless I have them more frequently.

Had it not been for temping, I'd be going crazy. I'll almost certainly not have a 26 day cycle this time so I'd be late, busily symptom spotting, yet having a 0% chance of BFP without ovulation. Additionally, if I do O after all, I'd probably have missed the chance to catch it had I not been temping. Will now stand down from my soapbox since I'm preaching to the choir on this trhead. :coolio:

That's great that the OPK's are beginning to darken again. I really hope that you are having a late O this month.

Well, my temp dropped this morning so I am presuming that this is signalling that I am O'ing today? Better get down to BD'ing today as well. Am exhausted by it all! Lol!

:hugs: Here's hoping a lil' eggy makes it out this time around amerikiwi! :spermy:

Morning leelee! You better get busy then!!!! :sex: :sex: Good luck xx

Hey hun i didnt O till CD 23 last month so it may be on its way for you!

Leelee, i'm going to start the opks again in a couple of days i think, just going to bd every other day until i get a positive opk :)

Back from vacation and filled in my chart for while I was away. Nothing like travel and time zone changes for mucking with your temps. I never did sleep that well until I got back, but the temps seemed to be somewhat consistent on my non-travel days anyway.

Leelee, temp and OPKs are looking really good! Keep up the :sex:!

Dan-O you've got a nice temp rise this morning.

Heidi, it's good to know O is possible around the CD23 mark. Thank you.

Seity, welcome back. Hope you had a good trip. Temps show a clear thermal shift even with all the travel.

As for me, the OPKs got even darker yesterday (This cycle is turning me into an OPK POAS addict). By last night it was same color as control but not darker. EWCM also increased noticeably last night so we BDed again last night. Temp had a slight dip this morning, so hoping O is here and for a big rise tomorrow!

Can i join you lovely ladies? xx

Had a temp dip today, never had that before, but have not charted long.
Is this what they call a estrogen surge? Also been getting very slight cramps and earlier for about 20 mins had sharpe pinching pains low down!
Im prob reading way too much into this :rofl: as always :rofl:

xxx

Welcome PeachBlossom :hi:

Temps are still hight at 15DPO! How long is your usual luteal phase? Are you testing soon...?

Is this what they call a estrogen surge? Also been getting very slight cramps and earlier for about 20 mins had sharpe pinching pains low down!

xxx

Weclome!! :hug:

Welcome Littlehush :hi:

The drop today could be the oestrogen surge before O or it could also be a fallback-rise. I'd keep BDing until a sustained shift is seen just to be on the safe side.

Welcome PeachBlossom :hi:

Temps are still hight at 15DPO! How long is your usual luteal phase? Are you testing soon...?

:hi:

My luteal phase according to FF is between 7 and 17 days... which is very annoying as it doesn't help work things out! Have tested 7 times since last Weds... have had 4 very faint +ves with FRER and 3 -ves with CB digi and zoombaby. Temp is looking promising, but had one occasion of red spotting on Friday and today cm is brown (sorry tmi)... chart looks text book, but rest of my body can't make ups its mind!! :hissy:

Thought stalking some other peoples charts may help me work things out a bit! :blush:

xxx

Welcome Little Hush,

You have been added too!

xxx

Welcome Little Hush,

You have been added too!

Thanks hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member