Chart Stalkers Group

Welcome PeachBlossom :hi:

Temps are still hight at 15DPO! How long is your usual luteal phase? Are you testing soon...?

I agree with Amerikiwi,

Your temps are at a nice level! Hope you get your :bfp:

Back from vacation and filled in my chart for while I was away. Nothing like travel and time zone changes for mucking with your temps. I never did sleep that well until I got back, but the temps seemed to be somewhat consistent on my non-travel days anyway.

Hi Seity,

Welcome back! What a lovely temp rise today!

Welcome Littlehush :hi:

The drop today could be the oestrogen surge before O or it could also be a fallback-rise. I'd keep BDing until a sustained shift is seen just to be on the safe side.

I agree with Amerikiwi (again!!!) - FF might change your O date so I would continue with the BD'ing!

Leelee, temp and OPKs are looking really good! Keep up the :sex:!

Dan-O you've got a nice temp rise this morning.

Heidi, it's good to know O is possible around the CD23 mark. Thank you.

Seity, welcome back. Hope you had a good trip. Temps show a clear thermal shift even with all the travel.

As for me, the OPKs got even darker yesterday (This cycle is turning me into an OPK POAS addict). By last night it was same color as control but not darker. EWCM also increased noticeably last night so we BDed again last night. Temp had a slight dip this morning, so hoping O is here and for a big rise tomorrow!

Yay, we are both hoping for a rise tomorrow! Then we can be in the 2WW together!

Leelee, temp and OPKs are looking really good! Keep up the :sex:!

Dan-O you've got a nice temp rise this morning.

Heidi, it's good to know O is possible around the CD23 mark. Thank you.

Seity, welcome back. Hope you had a good trip. Temps show a clear thermal shift even with all the travel.

As for me, the OPKs got even darker yesterday (This cycle is turning me into an OPK POAS addict). By last night it was same color as control but not darker. EWCM also increased noticeably last night so we BDed again last night. Temp had a slight dip this morning, so hoping O is here and for a big rise tomorrow!

Yay, we are both hoping for a rise tomorrow! Then we can be in the 2WW together!

Fingers crossed Leelee :hugs:

I took my temp at a different time today, my alarm went off at 6am then i picked up my thermometer and fell asleep with it in my hand again until half 7!!! Luckily i dont think i'm at a crucial time in my chart!

lol Heidi ... Im the same sometimes, altho I set my alarm earlier and then still go back to sleep and wake up and take - your not alone hunni!

My temps are as erractic pre-ov as normal, nothing unusual! Opks arrive today, and yes uve guessed it ive already poas this evening :rofl: nothing yet, but then I wasnt really expecting to see anything this side of Friday to be honest. But at least I have them so Im prepared for the week/end ahead!

Hi all,

How is everyone?

Woohoo Amerikiwi, you had a lovely rise your today (our tomorrow) and you got +OPK's so that must be you having a late O. How are you feeling?

Seity - you have had a lovely rise yesterday and today!

Heidi - are you waiting for O? What day do you usually O on?

How is everyone else?

I am hoping for a rise tomorrow morning. I am sick of waiting to go into the 2WW!

Leelee, I hope your temps rise tomorrow!

Seity, you've had great increases. Is that triphasic I see....

Peachblossom, hope you're still testing for that :bfp:. Temps are still high.

I had a nice rise today, so hoping it will be sustained now. Leelee and I may be entering the 2WW together.

How's everyone else doing? Looks like a good number are waiting to O.

I know the 2WW is crazy, but I find the wait to O even more nerve wracking.

I had a nice rise today, so hoping it will be sustained now. Leelee and I may be entering the 2WW together.

Hiya Amerikiwi,

I got my temp rise this morning so it looks like we will be entering the 2WW together if our temps remain high!

Hiya Amerikiwi,

I got my temp rise this morning so it looks like we will be entering the 2WW together if our temps remain high!

Wahoo Leelee! Nice jump today. Fingers crossed our temps stay high and we can finally go into the 2WW.

I have no idea what is going on with my chart this month, its so different to last month and temps seem lower. It's driving me mad.
any ideas?

I have no idea what is going on with my chart this month, its so different to last month and temps seem lower. It's driving me mad.
any ideas?

Hi Littlehush,

I think it might be a bit too early to interpret your chart yet. The good thing is that your chart is on the rise so that is a positive thing. What is your normal luteal phase?

any ideas?

Hi Littlehush,

I think it might be a bit too early to interpret your chart yet. The good thing is that your chart is on the rise so that is a positive thing. What is your normal luteal phase?

my luteal phase is normally 13 days.

any ideas?

Hi Littlehush,

my luteal phase is normally 13 days.

I think the best thing to do is wait another few days to see what the chart is doing (easier said than done I know). Have you compared your chart to other charts on FF? I find that useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->