Charters...what do you think to my chart? Please xx

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
hi ladies...

I took soy this month, i have crosshairs but only had one day of ewcm and a bit of pain (where usually i get loads of both) and no +opk. My temp has risen but not drastically (the 3dpo spike was after a night on the wine at a wedding :blush:).

So do you think i ovd? I havnt had any ov pains since 1dpo, creamy cm. If anything today iv felt slightly af-y.... I need to be sure coz i take orogesterone to lengthen my lp and i cant take it if i havnt ovd, but if i did and i have conceived, i need it to lengthen my lp so eggy can implant :dohh: its all a mess lately :cry:

Thanks in advance xx

well from what I understand, if you have a "soft" ovulation, it can result in a more gradual temperature spike. I'd still probably go with that you ovulated based on your symptoms,overall temp shifts, and cervical fluid. I'd probably stick with FF's crosshairs.
You might have missed it with the opk if it was a "soft" O, which could mean a short LH surge easily missed.

I'd say that you ovulated like FF says and the rest of your symptoms too. Good luck!

thank you! :hugs: temp was up again this morning so im happy :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->