Charting group!

I just played around with my chart and added a "high temp" for tomorrow, and it gave me my cover line :) so fingers crossed it actually happens!

Congrats, LeAnne!!!

@LisK, FF's response sounds like they can't make sense of it either!

@Milosmommy, I wouldn't give up yet, as your temps are still low (like mine)...

AFM... using OPKs every six hours at least today and tomorrow. The 10 am one was more promising than my 5 am one today... but still less promising than yesterday's 5 am. I really think maybe they don't work for me. Will try to keep DTD daily, until I get my sustained thermal shift, LOL, we're starting to get tired... but determine to keep going!

Are they close to positive? Do you have a pic of the one from yesterday?

Ask and you shall receive!

First five from left to right - 5 am tests from CD 10 to CD 15 (today) and the two on the right are from 11 am and 6 pm today.

View attachment 552959

Let me know what you think!!!

The test from 11 am yesterday is looking pretty close to positive. How did it look this morning?

@LisK... here's the whole set from CD 2-CD 16 (this morning), including the 4 from yesterday (CD 15, 5AM, 11AM, 5PM, 11PM)... and a close up of half of CD 12, CD 13-16. As far as I understand these are all technically negative. Really thinking OPKs just aren't for me. I know I ovulated last cycle, because of my thermal shift and never got a true positive then either!

LH_cycle4_CD2-16.jpg

LH_cycle4_CD13-16.jpg

Hello ladies can I join this group for charting?

I'm lost on my chart an trying to get a ideal if good or bad sign.

TXS..

@LisK... here's the whole set from CD 2-CD 16 (this morning), including the 4 from yesterday (CD 15, 5AM, 11AM, 5PM, 11PM)... and a close up of half of CD 12, CD 13-16. As far as I understand these are all technically negative. Really thinking OPKs just aren't for me. I know I ovulated last cycle, because of my thermal shift and never got a true positive then either!

View attachment 553239

View attachment 553241

I agree that those are all negative as they don't look as dark as the control (that's how they're measured, right? I haven't used that kind before). It looks like you ovulated on CD 20 last month. Maybe you will get a positive OPK in the next couple days?

Hello ladies can I join this group for charting?

I'm lost on my chart an trying to get a ideal if good or bad sign.

TXS..

Welcome! Looks like you clearly ovulated from the looks of your chart. Nice high temps too!

Thank You ladies for the welcomeing.

I hope my chart this time means something. What's got me this time is I've had 4 days straight of the same temp. I thought at first my thermometer was messed up or something so I used my back up one an it done the same thing. I even took my temperature 2 hrs after getting up to see what it show an my temperature then changed so then I knew my thermometer wasn't broken.

I do not know the rules for here so I hope I don't make a mistake an break one. Please let me know..

So I bought a new thermometer (of the same brand) and it is consistently measuring .2 degrees higher than the thermometer I have been using this cycle. I should stick with the old one for the rest of this cycle, right? Even though it may not be entirely accurate?

So I bought a new thermometer (of the same brand) and it is consistently measuring .2 degrees higher than the thermometer I have been using this cycle. I should stick with the old one for the rest of this cycle, right? Even though it may not be entirely accurate?

I'd stick with the old one for the duration of the cycle and start with the new one CD 1, but hopefully it won't come to that for you!

AFM... I never had a "true" positive on an OPK last time either, but FF was giving me dotted lines because the OPK was disagreeing with my cervical fluid and temps that pointed toward O. My 11 pm last night was the darkest of all so far and much lighter this morning, if they keep getting lighter I'll consider that "positive" for this cycle. My temperatures are still lining up nicely with last cycle (did an overlay on my home page, linking charts on day I got my mid-cycle spot) and looks great for O today or tomorrow... FX I can give DH a break SOON! He's been such a trooper, will update journal shortly!

If my temp dips tomorrow, will FF change and say I didn't O? I noticed that countdown to pregnancy gave me a cover line and O date right away, but ff wanted to wait for three more temps after the suspected O date. Im trying not to read TOO much into every little detail. But figured that if this month wasnt our month I would rather know for future months :D

I'd stick with the old one for the duration of the cycle and start with the new one CD 1, but hopefully it won't come to that for you!

AFM... I never had a "true" positive on an OPK last time either, but FF was giving me dotted lines because the OPK was disagreeing with my cervical fluid and temps that pointed toward O. My 11 pm last night was the darkest of all so far and much lighter this morning, if they keep getting lighter I'll consider that "positive" for this cycle. My temperatures are still lining up nicely with last cycle (did an overlay on my home page, linking charts on day I got my mid-cycle spot) and looks great for O today or tomorrow... FX I can give DH a break SOON! He's been such a trooper, will update journal shortly!

Looks like you got your crosshairs! Yay! And your timing could not have been better LOL. The month I got pregnant with my DD, my BD pattern looked like yours. My doctor took a look at it and said "Wow... you were not messing around, huh?" Fingers and toes crossed for you!

If my temp dips tomorrow, will FF change and say I didn't O? I noticed that countdown to pregnancy gave me a cover line and O date right away, but ff wanted to wait for three more temps after the suspected O date. Im trying not to read TOO much into every little detail. But figured that if this month wasnt our month I would rather know for future months :D

Looks like you got another high temp too! You both are at the same DPO, that's neat. :)

AFM, I got a huge temp spike today and was all excited about it, and then when I got out of bed I realized that I have a cold. Took my temp about an hour later and it was 99.3, so clearly my temp spike was caused by a low grade fever. So frustrating! I think I have the most ambiguous chart in the history of FF.

Lis- there's still hope! A friend of mine found out she was pregnant a month ago (it was twins) and she kept thinking she was sick and had a fever. Her temp stayed around 99. Even after her cold was gone she still had a "fever". She didn't know she was pregnant, so now she's chalking that up to just a natural temp raise from being pregnant :thumbup:

Clandestine- I didn't notice that, we are both the same dpo! We could be bump buddies :thumbup:

This morning I woke up really hot again, on the verge of sweating. It's super cold here (only 9F right now at 9:30am). I'm not sure if I should put hot flashes on my symptom list since its only at night :shrug:

LOL at today's temp. That's the result of a great combination of fever and NyQuil. Once I am better (hopefully soon - this cold sucks) I will disregard those temps. But doing it now is just depressing because it removes my crosshairs.

Thanks for the support ladies!

At the moment, my crosshairs are migratory. I think I was due for O on CD 17 (as the spotting + 8 days seems to be right on). It moved my crosshairs from CD 15 to CD 16 when I entered my temp this morning, expect it to move to (and stay at) CD 17 tomorrow.

Planning on DTD at least once more today, if I get the third day of temps in my LP range - presently have two - we *might* take a break. I'm almost embarrassed given the week we've had. My FIL had a cardiac cath procedure Monday that showed severe blockages in the arteries around his heart and had a triple bypass yesterday... and even getting up at 5 AM to visit with him before surgery and the great wait for him to be moved to ICU afterwards (standard for that surgery) at the hospital... we came home in the afternoon to keep our bases covered, as I knew it was likely O+1 day and still important. I don't think there's an icon for ::shame:: is there?

@LisK - I hope your temperature is masking a big O for you! And I hope your cold clears quickly!

@Milosmommy - even if we're two days apart, we could still be bump buddies!

FX for us all!!!

Lis- lol, wow! Holy temp jump! Still have fingers crossed the cold isn't affecting much of anything. Based on your cm it looks like O was still likely where the crosshairs are right now :thumbup:

Clandestine- right now I only have one possible bump buddy that I've been chatting to in my TTC thread. But she's already 4.5w pregnant :dohh: don't feel bad about BDing. I hope your FIL gets well soon :flower:

I'm just itching to poas! I'm so tired this morning, I'm breaking out still but I'm not as crampy today :? I wish this weekend will just fly by.

Well I got a BFN this morning at (allegedly) 9 DPO. I am so skeptical about whether I actually ovulated. I just don't see a clear thermal shift. And this afternoon I plugged all my data into Countdown to Pregnancy and it said NO ovulation. Only time will tell, I guess ...

Well ladies my chart didn't pan out this time. So on to another cycle.

Good Luck all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->