Charting group!

I've never been pregnant before, so I have no idea what that feels like. I can say I feel like I've been hit by a massive truck. It's like I can physically feel the force of gravity pulling me down. And as soon as I send out a few more work-related emails, covering my behind for the day, I am most definitely getting back into bed for a bit. Not sure it's stress-related, either. I've certainly been under much more stress than this and usually I almost get high off it. And if I hadn't just had my thyroid levels checked, I'd swear I was under-medicated.

Lol,yeah that's now I felt too. Like nothing in the world could keep me awake! Fingers crossed for you :dance:

I've never been pregnant before, so I have no idea what that feels like. I can say I feel like I've been hit by a massive truck. It's like I can physically feel the force of gravity pulling me down. And as soon as I send out a few more work-related emails, covering my behind for the day, I am most definitely getting back into bed for a bit. Not sure it's stress-related, either. I've certainly been under much more stress than this and usually I almost get high off it. And if I hadn't just had my thyroid levels checked, I'd swear I was under-medicated.

That's exactly how I felt early on when I was pregnant with my DD. Fingers and toes crossed for you! When do you plan to test?

Lol,yeah that's now I felt too. Like nothing in the world could keep me awake! Fingers crossed for you :dance:

I was literally sleeping on my desk when I first got pregnant with my DD. I hope this means good news for both of you!!!

I haven't gone to the doctor yet. I will after we move if this continues the next two weeks. I have a feeling she will just tell me it's the bcp and to wait it out and send me home. Temp went back up but didn't surge. I'm hoping we're fertile right now as we are moving into mil and fil place tomorrow until the place DF is building for cheap rent is built. Hoping that will be less than a month but I'd rather conceive our baby on our last day in this house than his parents place. But in the end it really doesn't matter. Really not looking forward to living with the in-laws for any period of time

I started yesterday, BFN as expected - only 6-7 DPO today, so wasn't expecting anything earth shattering - yet! I only have a 10 day LP, from the one cycle I charted before this one, so I imagine I'll know something by the end of the week. Actually still too tired to really care about testing. FX this isn't just the flu, especially considering I get the vaccine every year!

I haven't gone to the doctor yet. I will after we move if this continues the next two weeks. I have a feeling she will just tell me it's the bcp and to wait it out and send me home. Temp went back up but didn't surge. I'm hoping we're fertile right now as we are moving into mil and fil place tomorrow until the place DF is building for cheap rent is built. Hoping that will be less than a month but I'd rather conceive our baby on our last day in this house than his parents place. But in the end it really doesn't matter. Really not looking forward to living with the in-laws for any period of time

Maybe the doc could give you Provera or something to put this cycle to an end... then again, may just knock things more out of whack and may be a faster sorting of it if you just wait it out. New one for me, no experience here.
And when it comes to in-laws... the grass is always greener, my friend! I have no desire to live with mine, but think it would be awesome if they were independent/ stable enough for it to be possible, if only in theory. We have to find time to help make sure they have the resources they need, because of poor planning on their parts - for basically their entire adult lives. Sorry, I'm apparently still super bothered by all the stuff on my side of the world :(

And I don't think you have to worry about your kid ever thinking too much about it's conception - at 31 I know I don't want to think about my parents ever having done that!

Haha that's true lol. I was thinking more for us but in the end it doesn't really matter. I don't know anything about provera but don't really want to take anything if I don't have to. Sorry about your in-laws. That sounds like a pain.

Clandestine- on FF, under your chart are they giving you your "pregnancy points?" I'm up to 32 :shrug:

I also screenshot my chart and specifics since it I don't have VIP

https://i47.tinypic.com/2niazk0.jpg

Clandestine- on FF, under your chart are they giving you your "pregnancy points?" I'm up to 32 :shrug:

I only have 24 so far. I was up to 66 or something last cycle, jumped a lot once I was overdue for my witch, but ended up not helping much. I know I ovulated and know we did the best we could under the circumstances, so FX, but it is what it is, you know?

I only have 24 so far. I was up to 66 or something last cycle, jumped a lot once I was overdue for my witch, but ended up not helping much. I know I ovulated and know we did the best we could under the circumstances, so FX, but it is what it is, you know?

Is it out of 100?

I think it's out of 100, not sure - only got as high as it did, because my cycle started two days late last time.

Nice temp jump for both you ladies this morning! How are you both feeling?

I still feel totally worn down. Now convinced that's entirely or at least largely due to allergies. And I so desperately want to be excited about this morning's temp, but if you look at my chart overlay, it's completely normal for me at this point in my cycle. Think I'm in the wait-and-see boat. I don't get a slow decline at the end of a cycle, steep drop the morning a new one starts, which isn't due until this Friday or Saturday. And BFNs so far on testing, even though I'm 7-8 DPO, so that's equally uninformative. Is amazing all the tracking and charting and I really have nothing to go on from here through the end of the week! Maybe it will help me regain some productivity in the meantime! FX for us all!!!

Boobs feel fuller, super gassy since last night. But we had taco soup for dinner and had lots of beans in it. So that could be a false symptom. Lol. I'm super tired, but I was up in the middle of the night with my son. So also could be a false symptom. still trying to keep fingers crossed. Just 24hrs until I test :thumbup:

I'm a POAS addict, this morning was day 3 of testing with IC and FMU... and third day of BFN, but only 7-8 DPO, so no shock there. IF my big temp plummet was due to implantation would be tomorrow or Thursday at the earliest for a positive and witch due Friday or Saturday, so this cycle will be wrapped up by the end of the week regardless. Think I've exhausted all FFs options for tying to inspect every little thing and it comes right down the middle - signs analyzer says ~4% greater chance of pregnancy chart than just ovulatory, but that's not exactly "statistically significant" - really just have to wait it out and keep my FX that I see a BFP by the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->