Charting group!

Well I got a BFN this morning at (allegedly) 9 DPO. I am so skeptical about whether I actually ovulated. I just don't see a clear thermal shift. And this afternoon I plugged all my data into Countdown to Pregnancy and it said NO ovulation. Only time will tell, I guess ...

You chart really is the craziest thing I've ever seen. I don't see the shift either! FX it sorts itself out sooner than later!

Well I got a BFN this morning at (allegedly) 9 DPO. I am so skeptical about whether I actually ovulated. I just don't see a clear thermal shift. And this afternoon I plugged all my data into Countdown to Pregnancy and it said NO ovulation. Only time will tell, I guess ...

You chart really is the craziest thing I've ever seen. I don't see the shift either! FX it sorts itself out sooner than later!

Haha doesn't look like that is going to happen! Another positive smiley face OPK this morning! LOL! It looks like my body is trying to ovulate every 13 days like clockwork.

@LisK - I hope third time is the charm for you, keeping my FX!!!

AFM... drastic temp drop this morning at 4-5 DPO. I had a 97.18 at 0345, then a 96.93 at usual time of 0500 (is what I charted), and an 84.48 at 0830 when I woke up for the day. JUST CRAZY. My LP was 10 days last cycle, so this is consistent with a mid-LP estrogen rise. I didn't have one last cycle (at least nothing to this extreme) AND this pattern is more frequently present on pregnant than non-pregnant charts... keeping my FX for me, too!

Appreciate any thoughts on MY crazy temp!

@LisK - I hope third time is the charm for you, keeping my FX!!!

AFM... drastic temp drop this morning at 4-5 DPO. I had a 97.18 at 0345, then a 96.93 at usual time of 0500 (is what I charted), and an 84.48 at 0830 when I woke up for the day. JUST CRAZY. My LP was 10 days last cycle, so this is consistent with a mid-LP estrogen rise. I didn't have one last cycle (at least nothing to this extreme) AND this pattern is more frequently present on pregnant than non-pregnant charts... keeping my FX for me, too!

Appreciate any thoughts on MY crazy temp!

Wow that is a BIG drop! 84.48 seems insanely low. Have you seen that kind of number before?

My fingers are crossed for a big temp spike tomorrow!

Everything crossed for you Clandestine! I had yet another temp drop (not so drastic this time). Trying not to get my hopes up that it was implantation bleeding. Especially since its my first month charting and have no previous cycles to compare to :shrug: my nipples are super sensitive today. Yesterday my breasts felt heavy (still do today). I'll probably test at 9dpo in the afternoon :blush: yesterday I had really painful cramps above my public bone and my back was killing me I needed to take some ibuprofen to help ease the pain.

The 96.93 is what is charted (lowest of 3 taken and the one from my usual temp time).
The 98.84 was a 1.55 degree jump was during the extra 3.5 hours of sleep I got, it's not charted, though is higher than any temp I've ever had before! And definitely not a fever, just checked again to humor myself and it's 97.90, now.

I have never been so excited to temp before, hope I can sleep tonight!

Everything crossed for you Clandestine! I had yet another temp drop (not so drastic this time). Trying not to get my hopes up that it was implantation bleeding. Especially since its my first month charting and have no previous cycles to compare to :shrug: my nipples are super sensitive today. Yesterday my breasts felt heavy (still do today). I'll probably test at 9dpo in the afternoon :blush:

Your temp drop looks similar to mine... FX is a good sign for us both!

Even though I know that taking your temp during the day doesnt mean too much, I've been taking my temp before bed too. And my night time temp is somewhat following my morning temp pattern (had a low temp the day I woke up with my 4dpo dip). One time it was really cold and I had goosebumps and my feet were cold. But my temp was 97.9 :shock: which the day before it was 96.5 and I was cold then too.
I hope this means something good for US :dust:

Hi everyone. Can I join? I am 20, ttc #1. DF and I are tying the knot in July and have been living together for almost 3 years (the first year with my twin sister as well). I went off bcp and had my withdrawal from it on December 5th....still have not had af! In fact based on my low temps on my chart, I probably haven't even ovulated! Started temping on Cd 33. It is now Cd 54!

@Babyrogers, you're in good company. If you read back through the thread, you are not the only one on here with a crazy chart this cycle! I hope it gets sorted soon!

@LisK, every time I see your temp down I have FX for you that it's ovulation this time! Do you have charts from before you got pregnant with your LO to at least give you a reference for your coverline and/or LP temp range? It might be less stressful to look back at those if you can, just so you can keep temping and ignore it somewhat until you see ones above your previous coverlines and/or in your normal LP range. Just a thought!

@Milosmommy, looks like you might have the beginnings of a triphasic chart! Keeping my FX for you, too!

AFM... temp recovered this morning and had streak of pink on toilet paper at 5 AM when I got up to temp. I think my body is being tortuous. I swore no more symptom spotting, as I've done enough research to be comfortable that all symptoms are progesterone-driven and are just as likely PMS as very early pregnancy symptoms. And everything had a nice routine to it... until the last two days. Grateful I'm so busy between catching up at work and looking in on my FIL in the hospital that I don't have too much free time to obsess about any of them!

Ooooh fingers crossed that its implantation spotting! Your temp is looking good today. How is your FIL doing?

AFM... I only have one previous chart - the one that I got pregnant with my DD on (got pregnant first month of charting). The cover FF set is 97.1, which isn't helpful this cycle, but all the temps are up around 97.7. Yesterday and today I have been trying to go long periods without nursing, giving DD expressed milk (I have a stash from pumping at work) to try to give my body a chance to ovulate. I guess we will see tomorrow whether it worked. I think the problem is nursing overnight. She won't take a bottle and night and will scream the house down if I don't let her nurse. And I just give her what she wants because I can't stand to listen to her cry.

Keeping my FX crossed here and trying not to think too much about possible implantation symptoms! Just hate being disappointed, so just trying to accept things for whatever they are. My FIL is doing "great" under the circumstances, says nurses. They hope to be able to move him from the intensive care unit to a regular cardiac unit today, and then we'll get an idea of how long before he can be discharged.

Your circumstances certainly challenge things I've read. My understanding was that in order for breastfeeding to be an issue, it has to be exclusive. Clearly your body is not cooperating with that understanding. I hope the changes you've made pay off! And I wouldn't leave a LO crying like that either, at that age it doesn't make sense to them that you'd refuse to nurse... and it's not like you can sit her down and explain it to her!

Babyrogers- welcome :wave: fingers crossed ovulation comes for you soon. Lots of baby dust :dust:

Clandestine- how are you feeling today? My nipples are extremely tender and super itchy :shrug: still on and off dull cramping like I've had since O. Hope it was implant bleeding for you :thumbup:

Lis- I hope it's not nursing that's standing in your way :hugs: still got everything crossed for you.

I may have hubby get me one or two dollar store tests today :blush:

Thanks, MilosMommy!

I actually feel pretty shitty. I was decently excited about my chart and as the day has worn on, my energy level has fallen in the toilet and my head is completely foggy. I'm hot on the inside (like the air I breathe out feels hot as it leaves my body) and... tmi... even my pee feels hot as it leaves my body. I don't have a fever, which was my first though - temp was only 98.17 an hour ago and that's not remotely high for me. I'm not sure if I'm just having a massive progesterone rise this cycle or if all the running around and getting behind on work has caught up with me. Hoping this passes, because I feel a bit miserable. Really hoping it's not impending illness, as I don't have time for that right now!

Hope the rest of you are doing way better than I am right now!

Thanks clandestine and milosmommy. Hope you feel better soon clandestine and fx that dip and pink are both from implantation. My temp went down again, hoping ovulation is coming. Not going to get hopeful until I reach 8dpo with steady temps over cover line because Cd 42 was the 3rd time this month I thought I had ovulated and its just frustrating.

Thanks, MilosMommy!

I actually feel pretty shitty. I was decently excited about my chart and as the day has worn on, my energy level has fallen in the toilet and my head is completely foggy. I'm hot on the inside (like the air I breathe out feels hot as it leaves my body) and... tmi... even my pee feels hot as it leaves my body. I don't have a fever, which was my first though - temp was only 98.17 an hour ago and that's not remotely high for me. I'm not sure if I'm just having a massive progesterone rise this cycle or if all the running around and getting behind on work has caught up with me. Hoping this passes, because I feel a bit miserable. Really hoping it's not impending illness, as I don't have time for that right now!

Hope the rest of you are doing way better than I am right now!

I felt dizzy earlier. And even after my coffee I'm feeling tired. I got some dollar store tests and was a bfn. But still early so hopefully will catch a bfp in a few days. :coffee:

Thanks clandestine and milosmommy. Hope you feel better soon clandestine and fx that dip and pink are both from implantation. My temp went down again, hoping ovulation is coming. Not going to get hopeful until I reach 8dpo with steady temps over cover line because Cd 42 was the 3rd time this month I thought I had ovulated and its just frustrating.

Oh man, I can totally relate to this!!! This will be the third time this cycle that I am potentially in the 2 week wait. I'm at CD 42 with three positive OPKs spaced a couple weeks apart each. FF even gave me crosshairs last time but then took them away. You are right it is so frustrating!

Oh man, I can totally relate to this!!! This will be the third time this cycle that I am potentially in the 2 week wait. I'm at CD 42 with three positive OPKs spaced a couple weeks apart each. FF even gave me crosshairs last time but then took them away. You are right it is so frustrating!

I was what I thought to be at 14dpo and then on a whim got a positive opk, then I got to "10dpo" and my temp went up and ff gave me crosshairs. I got to "6dpo" and they took them away. Fx that we will both ovate soon

@LisK and BabyRogers - I hope crosshairs are on their way for you.

@Milosmommy - I just finished a cup of coffee and feel like I might be headed back to bed in a few moments. Know I don't have a fever, but feel so tired there aren't words to describe it.

Babyrogers- yikes! That's gotta be confusing :hugs: has your doctor said anything about it?

Clandestine- sounds very promising! I'm not as tired as I was yesterday. And I haven't even had my coffee yet (nearly 10:30 already) :shrug: none of my "symptoms" are getting stronger. By 5dpo with my daughter I just felt pregnant already and I feel nothing like that right now :nope: posted pictures in the TTC thread of my bfn from this morning. Waiting it out until Wednesday to test again :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->