Charting group!

Thank you, I'm so devastated. I did temp yesterday morning and my temp had dropped quite a bit from two days ago, so i knew i was going to lose the baby before I even started bleeding... today however, I didn't take my temp, but I'll continue tomorrow. I'm never do a pregnancy test 10 dpo again... I dont want to know that early, in fact, from now on, I dont want to know until 5-6 weeks.. Which will be easy for me considering my periods are irregular and "missing" a period is quite the norm.

Jesschuck, so sorry to hear about your loss :( Thinking of you.

Milo's mummy - I have about 10 cheapies left and 1 x FRER. Going to do another cheapie when I get home from work tonight! I am a POAS freak!

Lisk - Like an hour later, it was dried out which makes me think evap. But I really have never had a line before even an hour later!

Well I tested this morning and got BFN (FRER and IC) :( Must have been evaps for me before.

Well I tested this morning and got BFN (FRER and IC) :( Must have been evaps for me before.

Your chart is looking great and it looks like you are only 8 DPO. Don't give up yet!

You're right, thanks. I'm not out yet but I really felt those lines might be the start of something. To find out they were not is not nice :( Oh well lets see what next couple of days brings!

x

You're right, thanks. I'm not out yet but I really felt those lines might be the start of something. To find out they were not is not nice :( Oh well lets see what next couple of days brings!

x

I totally get it - very disappointing. Hopefully it still ends in a BFP!

I'm stick rocking the crazy cycle. But now DH has the flu so we can't DTD every other day to cover our bases, just in case my body were to actually cooperate. If I get it too I am going to be so mad!

How long does it take for FF to create my cover line? I thought I saw people say the last 6temps?

Your chart is looking great and it looks like you are only 8 DPO. Don't give up yet!

I forgot you were still so early! Still lots of time for a bfp :thumbup: when I was testing with my daughter I had one bfn at 9dpo when I got a bfp at 7/8dpo (it was like 3am). But got more bfps on 10 and 11dpo.
Lots of baby dust! :dust:

I forgot you were still so early! Still lots of time for a bfp :thumbup: when I was testing with my daughter I had one bfn at 9dpo when I got a bfp at 7/8dpo (it was like 3am). But got more bfps on 10 and 11dpo.
Lots of baby dust! :dust:

I have no idea about the coverline, sorry!

xxxxxxxxxxx

How long does it take for FF to create my cover line? I thought I saw people say the last 6temps?

It creates the cover line after you ovulate. You need three high temps after ovulation to get the crosshairs to appear so it takes a while.

@Leanne - I agree your chart still looks good!

@LisK - Your chart looks like it could be on it's way up, maybe you just ovulated in the last few days?

@MilosMommmy - The coverline is a visual separation of your pre-ovulation and post-ovulation temperatures, so you have to have confirmed ovulation (by three days of temps above your pre-ovulation temps) first. If you look at my Dec chart, my coverline was about 97.55 and my current chart (pre-ovulation only) all my temps are below that, likely post-ovulation will be when my temps get above that point (or so) this cycle.

Thanks ladies! Sorry for all the newbie questions :blush: I tried searching for the answer but didn't find much. Just stuff about it being .1 above the highest of your last 6 temps.
I'm confused as to when I'm supposed to ovulate. ff, count down to pregnancy and My Days all have different predicted ovulation dates :wacko: one says this Saturday, one says Monday and one says next Tuesday! My CM has been inconsistent. One day it's wet, the next nothing, the next it'll be stretchy/sticky.

Thanks ladies! Sorry for all the newbie questions :blush: I tried searching for the answer but didn't find much. Just stuff about it being .1 above the highest of your last 6 temps.
I'm confused as to when I'm supposed to ovulate. ff, count down to pregnancy and My Days all have different predicted ovulation dates :wacko: one says this Saturday, one says Monday and one says next Tuesday! My CM has been inconsistent. One day it's wet, the next nothing, the next it'll be stretchy/sticky.

It's really hard to "predict" ovulation, with any method/ formula (which is what the software does). All of our best bet is using temps to confirm ovulation, after the fact. The one thing I've noticed with a lot of charts, mine included, is that estrogen that rises before the LH surge to trigger ovulation tends to cause a downward trend/ decrease in temps starting about a week prior to ovulation. I'm still trying OPKs, but haven't had much luck with those.

Haha my chart is so screwed up. I got woken up at 3 am by my dogs barking like crazy and my DH freaking out about a burgler (of course there wasn't one the dogs are just idiots). So I was wide awake until 4ish and then the baby woke me up at 5:45. I usually temp between 4 and 5 so who knows what to make of this latest high temp.

Same thing happened to me last night Lis. My daughter was up from 1:30-3:30. I fell back asleep at 4. But still woke up at 5 to temp at my usual time. It's not a huge dip or spike so I hope it's still accurate!

Haha my chart is so screwed up. I got woken up at 3 am by my dogs barking like crazy and my DH freaking out about a burgler (of course there wasn't one the dogs are just idiots). So I was wide awake until 4ish and then the baby woke me up at 5:45. I usually temp between 4 and 5 so who knows what to make of this latest high temp.

FX it was ovulation and not your crazy dogs!

Well.... in an interesting turn of events FF gave me crosshairs this morning. Although they are dotted. Unfortunately because my DH got the flu our timing wasn't great. We were only able to BD on O-2 and O-3 according to FF, BUT I am super excited that it thinks I maybe ovulated!

Now I guess the next question is whether BFing will give me an LP defect.

Well.... in an interesting turn of events FF gave me crosshairs this morning. Although they are dotted. Unfortunately because my DH got the flu our timing wasn't great. We were only able to BD on O-2 and O-3 according to FF, BUT I am super excited that it thinks I maybe ovulated!

::pats self on back:: I called it!!! And O-2 and O-3 are still good for timing! I think the dotted crosshairs are from your higher temps at the beginning of your temping this cycle. And I just mentioned this to someone on another thread - it is normal for women to have 1-3 LH surges in a single cycle, but usually only the last one is ovulatory - maybe you're one of those with more than one?

HA! Found the article description: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748128

::pats self on back:: I called it!!! And O-2 and O-3 are still good for timing! I think the dotted crosshairs are from your higher temps at the beginning of your temping this cycle. And I just mentioned this to someone on another thread - it is normal for women to have 1-3 LH surges in a single cycle, but usually only the last one is ovulatory - maybe you're one of those with more than one?

HA! Found the article description: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748128

You did call it! FF says the dotted crosshairs are because my other fertile signs (OPK) don't match up. I don't know if that's because I had more than one or because the thermal shift was more than 48 hours after the second positive OPK.

I definitely was not someone who had multiple LH surges before having a baby. Maybe that's my new normal now. I will go read that article.

I was looking back at my old chart to see if the post ovulation temps line up at all. If you compare my previous chart to this one the difference is hilarious:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/138051.html

But at least I have that one as proof that I actually do know how to chart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->