Charting group!

Me too, I won't give up a good temp for anything short of an emergency, even if its a little early.

Ugh another early/low temp AND I feel like AF is on the way. Come on body, make it to 10 days!!!!

In other news, my sister's water broke this morning at 36+4, so that's exciting. :)

Me too, I won't give up a good temp for anything short of an emergency, even if its a little early.

LOL, this is me! And as you can see from my temp this morning... I'll keep it, even if it's tragically low! Will just see what tomorrow brings...

LOL, this is me! And as you can see from my temp this morning... I'll keep it, even if it's tragically low! Will just see what tomorrow brings...

Fingers crossed it's just a big second estrogen surge (or even better an implantation dip). The timing is right for either one.

Ugh another early/low temp AND I feel like AF is on the way. Come on body, make it to 10 days!!!!

In other news, my sister's water broke this morning at 36+4, so that's exciting. :)

I feel like AF is on the way for my entire LP, are you sure it's actual impending arrival or could it just be a high progesterone effect? I don't know if it makes you feel any different about your low temp, but I envy it! My temp was so low it was almost off my chart - and I took it 5-6 times (and they got lower, even after I went to the bathroom and re-temped on my way through my bedroom). Wondering if I should get a new thermometer for next cycle, as I'm now assuming there will be one.

Congrats on your niece/ nephew's arrival!

Fingers crossed it's just a big second estrogen surge (or even better an implantation dip). The timing is right for either one.

I hope you're right. It's BIG, I'll give it that! Still no cramps or anything, even though my boobs either hurt less or I've just gotten used to them hurting - been a long week and a half of them really announcing themselves, much more than I've had in prior cycles.

I feel like AF is on the way for my entire LP, are you sure it's actual impending arrival or could it just be a high progesterone effect? I don't know if it makes you feel any different about your low temp, but I envy it! My temp was so low it was almost off my chart - and I took it 5-6 times (and they got lower, even after I went to the bathroom and re-temped on my way through my bedroom). Wondering if I should get a new thermometer for next cycle, as I'm now assuming there will be one.

Congrats on your niece/ nephew's arrival!

I would love to be wrong, but AF arrived around 8 DPO last cycle, and I have cramps and bloating (ugh), both of which started last night/this morning. I guess we will see if my temp drops tomorrow AM.

Fx the witch stays far away for both of us!

I hope the witch stays away from both of you. I also had a drop but a small one, more of a dip then a drop. Af arrived in the morning of 12dpo last time with no warning. At least I will be prepared for her if she shows this time.

I feel like its only the 3 of us but I know there was more people. Hello??? Come say hi

Your dip seems normal. Still no witch action here, desperately trying not to get my hopes up that things will work out tomorrow/ this cycle.

My sister had her baby. 7 lbs 1 ounce and 4 weeks early. He was on track to be a monster by her due date!

I'm out. AF started this morning. 7 day LP. Ugh.

Aww sorry Lisk. Have you looked into anything to increase lp? Congrats on the nephew!

Aww sorry Lisk. Have you looked into anything to increase lp? Congrats on the nephew!

I have started B6 this cycle but in all honesty I think the only thing that will fix it is if I stop nursing (which I am not ready to do yet b/c my DD is only 10 months).

I'm out. AF started this morning. 7 day LP. Ugh.

Have you looked into taking anything (b-vitamins, etc.) that would be OK while still breastfeeding? I'm glad that I cleared day 10 yesterday, but my temp is still as low as it gets, so wagering I'm out just waiting for official start of new cycle. No spotting, no cramps, boobs still sore, and BFNs on tests, which at least is consistent with toilet-temps. And more waiting...

I have started B6 this cycle but in all honesty I think the only thing that will fix it is if I stop nursing (which I am not ready to do yet b/c my DD is only 10 months).

I've read that the B vitamins work better taken together (e.g. a B complex versus just B6). Maybe that would help? I don't blame you for focusing on DD right now, if your cycles are wacky because of it - pretty sure you'd feel better knowing you did right by her than to rush to wean her for #2. As I'm ttc #1, I haven't the slightest idea when people typically wean babies... how much longer does she need it?

I've read that the B vitamins work better taken together (e.g. a B complex versus just B6). Maybe that would help? I don't blame you for focusing on DD right now, if your cycles are wacky because of it - pretty sure you'd feel better knowing you did right by her than to rush to wean her for #2. As I'm ttc #1, I haven't the slightest idea when people typically wean babies... how much longer does she need it?

People wean at all different times, but I set a goal to breastfeed for at least a year, so that's the plan. She's 10 1/2 months now so only a little while longer.

I think there is B complex in my prenatal - do you think that counts? I started 50 mg B6 today in addition to the prenatal vitamin.

This is all about increasing progesterone, which is what I imagine you're trying to do in order to increase LP. Would highly recommend looking up what, if anything, may transfer via breast milk (maybe call your doctor to be on the safe side): https://sites.google.com/site/misca...sterone-research/how-to-increase-progesterone

Thanks that is really interesting. I got the ok from my doc for the B6. I think I'll do just that this cycle before adding anything else.

I'm back. My chart makes less sense everyday. Ideas?
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=108834

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"