Charting Question

auntie m

Reaction score
Hi everyone
So I've been charting since September when I stopped BCP

September said on the 18th day, I ovulated
October said nothing
November said say 14th...even though my temp spiked today (day 17)

I just started to play around with entering in CM
would that alter the results?

I'm not sure what to go by
I want to figure this out now, before it "counts" when we TTC

I found with fertility friend that it could not tell me when I was ovulating with my temp as there really wasnt much difference for it to go on. I stopped temping and just went by CM and BD'd according to what that was like. It obviously worked as I got pg on my first cycle.

Good Luck trying to work it out.

You have had 3 consecutive temp rises which is why FF thinking you have ovulated, however since it is a dashed line it is saying it *thinks* you have ovulated but isn't certain, what you might find is that in a couple days it will alter your ovulation day to closer to that large rise you had today.

Do you use OPK's at all? and do you get any ovulation pain? I know I get sharp pain 2 days before ovulation so can usually tell if my chart is right or not by that.

If I knew how to link to my FF chart I'd show you but I don't know what I have to do!

I didn't have much luck with fertility friend either, my temps were all over the place and it could never pin down when I ovulated. I still chart, but I do it on a paper chart instead of bothering with FF, just to give me something to do. I bought a ton of cheap OPKs and go by CM to try to pin it down.

I'm not that bothered by it. I think going by CM is probably the best for me so I'll just make sure we BD as much as possible around that time. :blush:

Well i'm pretty screwed really as my cycles have gone 625 days and then 51.. :dohh: But i'm sooooo confused as to what to do when i'm not in this limbo place :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->