Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Queen Bee.

TTC #1 <3
Reaction score
NTNP/TTC #1 or more! All welcome, to join :) we are just a bunch of ladies with the gift of gab. :)
:dust: Baby dust to everyone.:dust:

JJsmom: :bfp:
Bmoore: :bfp:

Hiya, I am looking for NTNP buddies. I have been NTNP for about 2 years. I am not looking to start TTC as I want it to come natural and not get so stressed over all it. So I am just looking for people to talk to, who are going through a similar situation and just want to have fun talking and having a laugh! :flower:

Recently Decided TTC :)

I haven't been trying for 2 years but I am NTNP for 3 cycles now. I wish you the best of luck and loads of baby dust to you!! :dust: :dust:
It's about time you get your BFP after waiting 2 years!!!

Thanks JJ.
3 cycles, or 2 years. its hard on all of us when you want something so badly!
hope you see your BFP soon :hugs:

I am good, I am 4th cycle day now.
trying to relax and not stress over it all cause thats not going to get me anywhere :haha:
How about you hun?

Thought I had seen a very very very light line on HPT test. I kept taking them with no luck. So I decided to try the OPK, well I got a positive today and we dtd last night and this morning. There probably won't be any tonight or tomorrow because of his behavior, but oh well. I've been really nauseous so I thought I would get the positive HPT as I haven't been nauseated before. So I'm just waiting and ordering more Wondfo's so I can start testing in a week.

you should order those really really sensitive HPT tests off the net. they detect as low as 10 I think! they will be able to pick up even the slightest bit of HCG so you might get a decent line on one! :D

Oh I was also thinking about doing OPK's are they easy? do you need to test at the sametime each day?

I just ordered some more wondfo's. I was getting a light line on them. I'll be getting them on the 8th and that will allow me to start testing again! LOL!! I ordered 25, hopefully that will last me this cycle and I'll get the BFP!

The OPK's you do them like the IC's too. I ordered the wondfo OPK's. They were easy. I didn't know if they were positive or not and so I'd post a pic on the ovulation test area and they told me if it was positive or not. We dtd the day before and the day of my dark test. Didn't do it the day after (today) because OH was being an arse! I am not giving it up for a couple days at least! :) I have to stand my ground! But I am sooooo emotional the last week and the girls at work are saying I'm moody. LOL!

Ohh hmm going to look into them, need to do something to stop all the geuss work!

Ahh, well hopefully you will get your BFP soon, Got my fingers crossed for you! :D psh men, never easy are they? LOL sometimes I think my husband is my first child :haha:

hey how is your day going? mine is alright so far, I woke up with a head/neck ache this morning, musta slept wrong on my pillow or something. so going to relax a little, watch tv shows and read lol lazy day woo!

My day was OK. Me and my DS went to get him a new pair of jeans for school and to see a movie. OH wasn't happy! He was very upset that he couldn't come with us and he ended up meeting us at Kohl's and walking around with us until we left for the movie and OH went to work.

The wondfo's are cheap. I got 25 for $8.15. I bought 40 OPK's and 10 HPT's for $8 something also. I just used the HPT's up really quickly. LOL!!

Looks like they moved our thread too. :-/ I have a hard time finding all these threads they keep moving!!

ahh sounded like you had a nice time with DS even though OH couldn't be there.

Are you getting them from Amazon or Ebay?

I had the thread moved, I figured more people would join us here, since it is for buddies :p

Also, If you want to check your threads just click on the User CP button and it will show all the threads that anyone has posted in. Faster than looking for them.

Wow what a nifty thing!! LOL! I didn't know that! I just found the subscribed list under quick links too!

I'm getting them through amazon. I have the free 2 day shipping as well (amazon prime). My mom has it and added my sis and I on it. It's really nice! LOL!

Yes, makes things a bit easier :p LOL

I will look at them on Amazon, see what I want to get. :) hopefully that cycle will be it for us! and you too! I am sitting here watching the olympics right now, the commentators crack me up at how excited they get lol Especially when it's their country in the lead!

Yeah they can be quite funny! I turned them on for a minute but found a movie I like. LOL! I am not really into watching the running or the volleyball. Working on homework too.

Oh Multi-tasker, woo you go girl lol

well OH is watching volleyball at the moment, I am trying to create a signature on. so a little distracted from the tv =P I like to watch the swimming, but I think it is over now sadly. Though I have to say Phelps did an amazing swim for his last time.

I agree. Phelps did really well. I wondered if it'd be him or Lochte! I love the swimming and gymnastics!!

I have to multitask! I'm always busy! LOL! I don't know how I'm doing the homework anymore but I just do what I can and hope I don't have to retake classes and will be done in 2 years!

Lochte did so well!
Yes I like the gymnastics too, was watching them for a while, I was mostly impressed with the men. the strength they have in their arms is crazy! I don't think I could even pull myself up on the bar. :haha:

Oh, what are you studying in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->