Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

It really does!! sorry to say otherwise, but it will pass by quickly. I'm thinking next week is so far away! But we're already on the 7th!!!

I get my wondfo's in the mail tomorrow. I am not very good at holding out. LOL!! So probably Thursday morning to get my fix. Then maybe Sunday. Thursday I'll be 7dpo.

if you get a BFN Thursday don't get yourself down since it will be early just remember that!

I know! :) It won't get me down until I get real close. But even at that, I thought I was getting BFP's and my cycle changed up on me without me knowing and I O'd. Glad I decided to start using the OPK's or else i would have been like what the heck?? LOL!

Yeah! why does it all have to be so complicated?!
I thought it was supposed to be easy, boy was I wrong!

No kidding!! Wish it was a lot simpler!!

So not the way they teach you.
Ahh well, Our time will come :) hopefully soon though lol

I'm hoping that August will be a beautiful month for us!!!!!

That would be awesome!!!

I got my wondfo's in the mail today!! I have been having these pains today. They are sharp and not sure if it'd be like a cramping pain or a pinching pain. It is real quick when it happens. Don't know what a "pinching" pain feels like. LOL!

ahh! hope it means something good! :D

Im so pumped right now, I was skyping my best friend and she told me she is 5 days late so I told her to take a test she test on cam lol (thats kinda weird I know) but it came back positive! like super fast and superrrrrrrrr dark! for like 4 weeks? Thats crazy!

Oh my goodness!!! That is awesome!!! Congrats to her!!!!!

Its a big step for them, as she only moved in not too long ago!
But she says she is so scared right now.

Why is she scared? :-( Hope she becomes ecstatic soon!! I loved being pregnant!

It wasnt planned at all, she was following her cycles to try not to get in the fertile times. but I geuss that baby was meant to be here :) She will become excited but I think it was just a shock to her system.

awwww!!!! It was definitely meant to be!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->