Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

I'm working on my Bachelor's in Accounting

Oh wow, that is great, Must be hard work doing accounting. :)
I have been thinking about going to school eventually for something, But I do not know what it would be if I went. I want to make sure it will be something I enjoy though.

It is difficult with my DS. While I'm in the middle of a test or homework all I ever here is MOMMY!!! LOL! I've been in school since DS was 1 but I did take a 2 yr break...man if I hadn't I'd be done by now! Wish I hadn't thought of that just now. HAHA!

lol oh no, ahh well won't be too much longer and besides think how acomplished you will feel when you finish :thumbup:
should get OH to play games with him while you study/do homework, put him to work lol

LOL! I would if he wasn't at work... He'll be home in 4 1/2 hrs. By then DS better be asleep!

ahh well, suppose that won't work then :p lol
have you started yourself a journal yet? :O

No I haven't started a journal. Not sure if I should or not.

I find it is a good place to let off steam when needed.
Also, you get to have a record of all your NTNP/TTC, so easier to keep track!
Though I only just started keeping track this cycle, cause I am really bad at it lol

I guess I'm on my 4th cycle at this point. I started AF on June 26th. Normally have 32 day cycles. Started spotting on the 13th of July. It lasted 6 days, was really light, only when wiped mostly except for 1 day when I needed a tampon. Only 1 clot. Well with O'ing now I'm so confused and guessing cycle 4 now. My question would be when counting dpo. Do I count from when I got a positive OPK or after that. I had a positive OPK 2 days ago. So I was saying I'm 2dpo.

I think you count it as day past as DPO= days past ovulation.
But im not certain, you should go to, Countdown to pregnancy website there is a calculator on there that you can fill out and it will tell you what DPO you are and when to test, might make things more clear for you.

I already had an account there with some things filled out along with ff and they all want me to "set" my O date and I don't know what it is. So I guess we'll figure it out. It says I might O between CD17-CD20 (so last day would be today). I'm really hoping the bd'ing 2 and 3 days ago will work!!!

Fingers crossed! better BD tonight just to be sure LOL
I don't see how you can set an O date when it is so hard to even know when you ovulate.
No-one ever said how complex getting pregnant would be... wow!

I know!! UGH! I guess I'll have to give in to OH. If I tell him I'm only doing it to try and make sure we catch the O, then he won't be able to perform. If I act like I'm making up, now I'm going to have to be happy and can't be irritated still. But my emotions are everywhere right now and I am flipping at the drop of a hat!

Aww, I'm sorry! :hugs:
maybe some wine (just to relax you both a little) and talking will help make things a little better.

The worst part is I don't really know why I got so upset. I know he lied about what time he was coming home but that is normal when he goes to his parents. don't know if it was because he was going to a movie when we didn't have the funds, or if it was just because. I think I am just so emotional and it doesn't help that he keeps texting me that he would never be mad at me for more than an hour and he told my son all about our fight and that I called him an ahole and that I dont' love him anymore. I was starting to get over it when I found out he told my son which set me off again. I just wish he'd quit shoving it in my face that I apparently don't love him or else I wouldn't be mad at him for more than an hour and blah blah blah. I mean I've heard that at least 2 times a day since the day before yesterday!

Remind him how much you love him, maybe thats all he needs. I do find it wrong that he discussed adult situations with your son though. he really should have known better, but I think you two will figure it all out soon for sure :hugs:

We made up yesterday!! hehe! :haha: My OPK's are light now and I will get my wondfo's in the mail on Wednesday! So I'll probably take 1 test on Thursday and maybe sometime during the weekend. How about you? When do you plan on testing?

I think I will wait til AF is late before testing, will be good :haha: if I can

Hopefully this is your BFP! :D fingers crossed, glad to hear you made up!

When is AF due to come? I'm hoping you get your BFP too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->