Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Good morning Queen! How are you doing this morning?

I had my first doctors appt yesterday and got my EDD of June 25, 2013. :) had an US done and saw the gestational sac and possibly a second. Kind of exciting. Lol

OMG! congrats!!! So exciting.
I am good, AF came as planned but I am ok. Got to have a few drinks at a fancy dress party so I had fun anyway :)

Thanks. :) I told DH this morning and he said he was going to beat his best friend because he told him last week we were going to have twins this time. Lol my doctor said it could go either way right now. He said for sure one baby, but to prepare mentally for two, right now. I have another US on the 9th. Hopefully we will know for sure. :)

That's great Bmoore!!!!

My first doc appt is Nov 26th. They said the appt will last a couple hours so I have no idea what to expect other than she said I'd be meeting with everyone there including the nurse practitioner, doc, and dietitian.

Miranda, sorry to hear the witch showed but hopefully this next month will be better for you!

I did call my bridal shop to find out my dress should still work well even being pregnant! It is a ball gown with tool on the outside. I hope it looks good for the money! LOL!

so much exciting things happening :D
you ladies have to keep me updated as you go! I wanna know everything!!!

Well hopefully you get to join us this month!!!! I'm still going to keep watching checking on you!

Awww yes it would be!!! You definitely deserve it!!

Hello! My af showed up so I'm onto November! How are you doing honey bee?

I am good, just waiting for AF to go, then on to the BDing. :)
sorry the witch showed :hugs:

Sorry the witch showed for both of you! :hugs: Good luck on this cycle!!!!

Is someone going to create a November testing forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->