Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Welcome Kurzz!! Good luck on your cycle! The wait is horrible! Always seems to drag by, but one day it'll be worth it when you get to see those two pink lines!!!

Thanks so much JJsmom! Last month was awful (the wait) and I bawled when I got my bfn :(, but now I'm excited to get back up and try again! It's actually pretty fun! Especially now that I joined this forum :) I just got a basal thermometer today and will start my temp collecting and charting tomorrow morning! Hope everyone has a great week!

Thanks!! Hope you have a great week too!

I'm on cycle 6. I was devastated after we got a BFN last month too. Not sure yet if we are going to be trying this cycle or not. OH is joining the Army next year and will be going to basic for 3 months. I really want to try, and I asked him today to think about it and let me know his thoughts about it. We have two weeks before I O so we have plenty of time to decide. :) I'm just afraid of being alone while he's in basic.

Aww well that is tough! Good luck to you guys! I hope you decide to try because that should make us cycle buddies! 😀 At least when things get lonely you'll have this to help you not feel so alone! 😊

Thanks Kurzz! I can almost bet he'll want to try. LOL! I think it'd be more me than him wanting to wait. I am planning a wedding as well so I am going to try on dresses next Saturday. If I fall in love with one, we'll have to wait because I'll want to fit in it. If I don't find one I fall in love with then we'll try and if I come up with a positive test then I'll look at the maternity dresses.

Wow! Exciting times for you guys!! Well sounds like you have lots to look forward to either way! 😊

:wave: hi kurzz :) glad to have ya. I am on cycle two of official ttc.

JJ: I dunno when I will ovulate, this cycle has been weird and I dunno when cycle day 1 was. so just going to BD for like the next 3 weeks :haha:

Sounds like a lot of fun QB!! I just tried to take my temp today to find out my basal thermometer has stopped working!!! What the heck?!? Only got 1 month of temps out of it! :(

I emailed them. They simply stated, thanks for contacting us, we have forwarded your message on to our marketing dept. It probably just needs a battery change so look in your instructions for which battery you need to purchase and change it. I emailed them back furious.

:wave: hi kurzz :) glad to have ya. I am on cycle two of official ttc.

JJ: I dunno when I will ovulate, this cycle has been weird and I dunno when cycle day 1 was. so just going to BD for like the next 3 weeks :haha:

Hi Queen Bee! Thanks for having me! LOL sounds like a good plan BD for three weeks! :) Have fun with that!!

I know im going to be sore after those 3 weeks :haha:

JJ: OMG really? I don't see why they cannot just replace it, I mean you only had it a month for goodness sake.

I contacted Amazon customer service where I had purchased it. She said no returns can be made because of possible health issues. I said so I'm screwed? She said no, she would either refund me my money or send out a new one. So I said please send a new one. I do understand sometimes something goes wrong with electronic items. So she sent it out and with expedited shipping and it's supposed to be here today.

You will be sore after those three weeks but at least it'll be worth it!!! :)

I'm thinking we might still try this month anyways. We haven't had any luck so far so why stop at this point. Hopefully at some point we end up with the little one we are hoping for. I'm still flip flopping back and forth but we'll see what happens towards the end of the month. :)

glad to see you are getting a new one, I hate dealing with things like that so I make OH do it :haha:

I think everyone is pregnant, I just seen another pregnancy announcement on facebook lol it much be in the water.

Wish it was in my water! LOL! Yeah I have another coworker that just announced it the a couple weeks ago. She hasn't stopped complaining yet. :-/ Hopefully all that bd'ing you do gives you your bean this month!!!

hopefully for you too!
Never seems to be in my water lol need to drink more

Me too! LOL!

So I've been still having cramps in my abdomen even though AF is gone. My OPKs will be here tomorrow and then I get to start testing tomorrow evening watching for a positive.

Hi ladies!! Been a while since I was on here last. How's everyone doing? AF decided to visit for 10 days this cycle. :(( super heavy and crappy, too! She's now 9 days gone so its day 19 I believe for me. Hoping to see something soon saying I'm ovulating. Had a sharp pain in the front left side of my stomach a couple of days ago though but no other signs. Who knows.

aww so sorry hun, Have everything crossed for this cycle :D
Hoping everyone is well.

Good luck this cycle Bmoore!

Things are going good my way. Going dress shopping tomorrow and OH went to the docs today. They said they cn't do the sperm analysis there but they can look and see if his blood has any sperm antibodies in there to see if there would be any concern that way and then maybe get referred to have the sperm analysis done. I should be O'ing next week or the week after so I want to make sure his sperm analysis wouldn't interfere with our bd'ing around O time.

How are you doing QB?

I have decided that I'm going to wait a few months before trying again. I found my dress!!! I want to be able to fit in it for our wedding and I want him to be here when I have our LO. I don't want to have the LO right after he leaves. So we are going to start trying again in December! That will give him time to get his sperm analysis done if they will do it. He went to the doc on Friday and they told him they can't do it there but they would look for sperm antibodies in his blood which would kill the sperm. If that comes back negative/positive he has to talk to them about what's next. Here is a pic of my dress!! My son was making fun of my "chipmunk" look on the one pic. LOL! I was in the middle of talking when my friend was taking the pics. :rofl:

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics