Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

you look gorgeous! love the dress!
good the doctors are being serious about it all not turning you away because the one year mark thing.
Im good, just been relaxing to ttc really.

Well I'm not sure what they'll say exactly. They just did some bloodwork for his physical and said they'll look for antibodies. Then he has to ask if they will refer him to have the sperm analysis done.

So hoping you get a christmas BFP :D :D Fingers crossed!
I dunno what we are doing this cycle really, haven't started the constant BDing yet, just kinda here and there. weare really relaxed I dunno if thats good or bad.

Being relaxed I hear is the best!!! :) So I really hope so for you! As long as you get it in every other day close to O then hopefully you'll get it done!!! I can't wait to see you get your BFP! You can have your halloween BFP! ;)

Congratulations JJsmom! I got my BFP this Monday. :) Queen you'll join us too.

Congrats to both of you.
I do not see me getting a BFP this month.
but I guess that is how it goes sometimes.

I hope you get your BFP!!! I never thought I'd get mine! I knew I was out this month because I was trying to avoid it but OH was complaining about us not bd'ing so I caved in once before I O'd. That's all we bd'd!!! I can't wait til it really sinks in! LOL!

Congrats Bmoore!!!!!!

congrats we only bd once too, which is why I know we are out cause I dunno when or if it was in time for O.
Are you going to put a ticker up?

I think I'll put the ticker up after I tell OH! I don't want him coming in here while I'm on the comp and seeing it. LOL! So probably sometime this weekend when I have time to do it! :) Tomorrow we're going to busy with his family and birthday. He just woke up and i asked how he slept. He said great but he is going to sleep like crap tonight because he's excited about his birthday. LOL! He just don't know how excited yet. LOL!

I really hope you get yours too! When is AF due for you?

Yep one week!
I think AF will show up before then, though.
So just waiting it out.

I thought AF was going to show in the next couple of days with how I was feeling. back hurting real bad and just felt a little bloated. I am still holding out hope for you!! I always hope you get your bfp. LOL! I want to see the people who have been trying for quite some time to get it! I'm going to stick with you until you get your bfp!!!!! I'm bound and determined to see yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"