Cheap formula

These are prices from Costco, I don't know from the regular store

These are all powder

Similac organic 34oz is $34.99
Enfamil Gentlelease 36oz is $34.49
Just the regular Enfamil Lipil 38oz is $32.99 (which means they lowered it, we paid $37.99 for it when we bought it for Casen)
Just regular similac 34oz is $27.89...same for the soy version

I love costco lol, everything is better priced there

Is that for a big can? Or a small one that much? I know here the "specialty" formula can be that much for a small can...it's crazy expensive. But the regular stuff in the smaller can at the store is around $12 or so

My formula is $30. :(

ditto. i feel like I am being punished. :(

$36.99 is the cheapest stuff I've been able to find here... I'm not using the powder though.. :(

I know it's a long way off but my friend told me it gets much better when they're on solids.. you go through much less by the time they're 9mo-1 year.. and after a year she had her son on homo milk, which is much less than formula too.

thats crazy the price difference....
why do we pay so much more lol

Wow thats madness!!

The ready made stuff here is the same price (within a few pence) everywhere

500ml cartons are 57 - 60p and the 1 litre cartons are £1.88 - £2.00

Thats not $30 for one of those cartons is it?

I pay $35 for a 500 something gram can of powder....

I pay 24$ for a 1kg can of powder... we use Enfamil with lower iron.

We also have a program run through the early years child center that sells formula cheaper... They do the enfamil cans at 15$ a can... And they sell fruits and veggies too. Its a group the takes oders and you pay them in advance and they get it all cheaper because they are buying in bulk and getting past the re-sale prices the stores charge... I havent gotten it there simply because I dont have time and I get things as I need.

If BFing can be advertised, then its only fair FF can be advertised. We dont have alot of Formula adverts here, and every prenatal class and every doctor or nurse will offer information on the benefits of BFing, everyone can choose to make their choice.

I pay $35 for a 500 something gram can of powder....

So our powder is 900 gram, so almost double yet we pay about $20 less than. Truly insane. I will NEVER moan about the price of formula again.

680 grams for $27.99 - $30 (my formula) :( :( Yeah!! No more complaining ladies!! :rofl:

Holy cow .... do you want me to buy you some formula and ship it over :rofl: :rofl:

I wonder why it's so expensive? Could it be taxes?

I wonder why it's so expensive? Could it be taxes?

:shrug: Not sure tbh.....Living in the area I do though is more expensive on most things plus I do see a big difference in prices from living in the States to living here, everything is more expensive here than it was in Texas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->