Cheeks and Cherries Shoppers (lol)...

OliveMartini

Reaction score
I just placed an order with them, payed with paypal. Instead of clicking on the 'return to cheeks and cherries website' button, I clicked on my paypal overview. The money has definately been taken out.

My question is have I completed the order? I haven't recieved my normal order confirmation email from them. Is it because it's a Saturday? Or should I be concerned?

I just don't want to have payed for items, but not completed the order and then the items I have picked go out of stock :wacko:

I tried calling but obviously no luck on the weekend, and I've left a message on FB but I have a feeling I might have to wait till Monday...

I'm not sure hun :shrug: I ordered very late last night and for a confirmation email? Sorry I'm no help didn't want to r&r :flower:

I don't think it matters. Once you've paid you've normally completed the order and the 'return to C&C' button is just so you can go back to the site if you want I think.

I hope so. I just spent £70 odd quid so I hope it went through!!

check ur junk mail!

Don't worry! I did that once and had no problems. IE I received my order :)

I ordered from them earlier, paid by paypal and received a confirmation email also x

Not in my junk mail. I asked on FB and they said sometimes they have to send out confirmation letters manually, and they will look into it first thing Monday.

Did you get a PP confirmation?

X x x

Yes, and it definately was charged to my paypal account, it's in my account overview.

I'd say it's fine then. That's all I got from my c&c order last night...

X x x

I've ordered on a weekend before and not received confirmation until monday morning x

Have you had an email yet hun? If not let me know and I'll look into it for you but if you have paid it will have gone through, just mega busy at the mo! x

I thought it might just be because they are MEGA busy with all the sales on. I phoned up, and seconds later a manual email was sent. And fingers crossed it is due to be delivered today via DHL :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->