Cheers to happiness, Good Luck Thread! Five positives in one month!

glad to hear i am not the only one who doesn't know lol :D nurse didn't sound to happy about it all so not sure how good it is but she said we never know there was only a small mature follicle anyways so we'll see period is due 29th same day i start back studying lol

Maybe your egg escaped!?
That's the only thing I can come up with -- without doing a search on the internet :)

Quick search turned this up:

"After an egg is released from the follicle, it ruptures. The collapsed follicle forms a corpus luteum and begins to produce progesterone to ready the uterine lining for implantation (attachment) of a fertilized egg. Therefore, if they saw a collapsed follicle it means that you have recently ovulated."

yeah thats what i found to but they knew i was to ovulate because of the hcg injection she didn't seem convinced there was an egg in there at all like last month

hey all how is everyone? where is everyone in thier cycles? i am now about 7dpiui, i haven't really been thinking about the treatment or that but when i was going to bed tonight i felt like my boobs are bigger???

thats a good sign lynne :) my boobs are sore but i know i'm out, AF is suppose to be here in 3 days she better damn well come on time if not i'm going back on the pill i can't deal with it

huge hugs hun :( i dunno whats with the boobs prob too much estrogen in my diet or something lol :D still 7 days till periods due so way tooo early.

Bah to cycles! CH 50 and nothing...

On to seeing the gynecologist! Imma get me some tests and hopefully some fertility meds to start me ovulating!

That's about where I am :wacko:

Whats CH50 hun? hope you get some answers at gyneo. how long you been TTC again?

sorry just noticed your ticker CD50, sorry to hear hun sadly with my PCOS i am like that when not on drugs to sort it out have you tried any herbs to help you? i used to go year between periods and never usually ovulated so can sympathise huge :hugs:

I should be OV Friday or Saturday so I am just hoping and praying that it waits till Saturday when my hubby will be back from out of town [-o<

Other than that my HSG was clear and the doctor said "he" feels good about my chances this month, I sure hope so!

Now Alli, you know you are not out until AF shows so try to stay positive:thumbup:

Good luck at the doctor Reba:flower: I hope they can give you some answers.

Lynne, when will you start testing? Any good symptoms to share with us? Good luck!

i tested yesterday and worried now because the results i started a thread about it:
https://www.babyandbump.com/assiste...t-after-hcg-injection-but-still-pregnant.html

but otherwise not sure what to think :( just got to play it out as clinic told me not to test before 30th august so my own fault lol

just not really sure what to think of it all we're taking a break if this month doesn't work so we'll see

i thought thats what u meant but was half asleep and didn't want to assume lol

Hi ladies im due on tommorrow so im praying AF stays away, havent really been syptom spotting because its all down hill from there onwards for me, so will just have to see what occurs this time but I can say its very depressing :cry: and has been the last two cycles because I just cant see the light at the end of the tunnel, and can I say this, yeah I can
ITS SO UNFAIR :brat:
I will move on to 2yrs and 2mths of trying next cycle. I did get my appt through for my consultation to talk about having my Laparoscopy done although Im slightly concerned that after that I will then have to wait a further 3 mths for the actual op, waiting again.

Lynne: really hope you get your BFP this time round, dont be disheartened with the test you did.

Alli: I know how difficult things can be and that at times it really does take its toll on you, but keep your chin up and it will happen.

Reba: hope all goes well with your appt and you get some answers and that you get ov real soon.

Butterflies: Glad your HSG was clear and hope ov can wait til sat for DH to be there.

i thought thats what u meant but was half asleep and didn't want to assume lol

I think I was 1/2 asleep when I typed it too! :haha:

Just sending this out to everyone on here...

We WILL get pregnant!
Have to stay positive right!?
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann