Cheers to happiness, Good Luck Thread! Five positives in one month!

lol guess soo lol i haven't been thinking about it all too much got so much to deal with at the moment my mind bearly gets a chance plus wee man's not been sleeping much recently :cry:

Onwards and upwards!
Clomid here I come :)

Appt went well, taking Provera starting tomorrow to get my forced af so that I can start a dose of clomid for next cycle :happydance:

thats great new reba hun what doseage of clomid have they got you on welcome to the clomid family lol i have been on clomid on and off since september 2009 :D

Well no Af today :happydance: not testing though im just going to wait and see what happens as I just couldnt take a BFN, will keep you updated.

sounds good to me i am keeping everythin crossed for you and let us know :D

Will do will keep you updated for sure, not saying to much at the mo dont want to jinx myself lol, im feeling hopeful and praying shed loads to the man upstairs :haha:

understand hun don't blame you when are you going to test?

Well im going to wait till early next week, leave it till the latest point I can, so scared all ive seen for the last 2yrs is negs so im going to stick this one out a bit.

understand hun i am able to test on tuesday but wonderin if i should just wait till the clinic will do it then least i will be about week late. but wil see how things go lol

Good luck you two lynne and apple :)

I'm on 50mg of the non-name brand clomid to start. I just took my first day of provera so about 13 days or so I'll have af and then get to start on the clomid!

Well af got me this morn :cry: so its back to the grindstone. Heaps of goodluck to you Lynne hope you do better than me, Hope all goes well for you Reba :thumbup:

i am sooo sorrry hun :( :hugs: think i might be joining you soon, tonight after sex had spotting and bleeding not full bleed yet but period due on monday/tuesday.

well AF is due today but no sign yet but sure its only a matter of time might wait until i am in class tomorrow to start its shit. anyways how is everyone else?

hey lynne, got Nuva Ring last week so i've officiallt given up TTC for now will revisit the idea sometime in the future.

awww sorry to hear hun what made you decided that? well period still not here....

syptoms are all weird lol :

boobs maybe a little bigger
stomach little bloated
i am sweating alot (i never ever sweat i have been check they actually though i couldn't) lol
i am farting alot (almost never farted before lol)
have alot of wind, and needing to drink alot

not counting my chickens.

i just cant do the roller coaster of TTC, i just end up hating my body and as for kids i dont know if its something i even want anymore.

awww huge hugs hun my heart breaking for you it is really hard thing sadlt i can't give up thought i have fought so hard and don't have much time on my side so going to push forward until our iui ends then guess it will be end game for us too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->