**runs out again (bloody hard with this heavy armour on though!)**
LMAO Only just seen this!!

Do you want it back yet?? :lol:

I agree with Beanie.

If it was means tested OH and I would be penalised :twisted:

Amanda said:
Do you want it back yet?? :lol:
Think we're safe for now :shock: :lol:

It was Beanies fault! 24 hours prior she said there had been no bitchy stuff on BnB yet - Then well .....

So lets blame Beanie for the jinx! :dohh:

That was my frikkin thread Wobbles :D I must of jinxed it

What thread - where? LOL!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/its-soo-peaceful-vt3590.html

KX said:
In what way twinkletoes? :D

well maybe it should be given to the people who really need it, rather than giving it to everyone with a child. l mean, look at all the celebrities with kids who live in this country who have kids....they will get CB and i dont think they should.

But then that will be going for the means tested option which isnt as fair and clean cut as people think.

If we say right no celebrities well with the way people are celebs nowadays whos to say what would be righ and wrong. Or they could say right you earn more than 40k a year you aint having any CB then again you are penalised. Just because you earn a lot of money doesnt mean CB shouldnt be given.

I know a "celeb" if you like who earnt shall we say 4k-7k a month well for one this wasnt consistent and for another his mortgage was £4k a month so he lived to what he earnt.

I think the current CB should stay as it is,it is meant for kids after all irrelevant to what their parents earn!

Does this make sense or have i made a muddle,lol

Bex

yeah i get what u mean. but what about millionaires, should they get it when it could be given to other people who need it more than them?

yes they should although we know they are loaded,it wont make life better for other people as we all get the same amounts also the goverment wouldnt give the surplus to those under the amount as it would be used for other things, if they were to take it away from the rich and loaded.

What gets my goat up is people who I know get given gorgeous 2 bed houses as a single/or a couple which I say jolly good luck to them but then they decide to have more kids so the council have to then find three bed houses for them. I dont care who I offend here because I really dont see why the councils should fork out extra housing just beciase we choose to reproduce. I dont know this country is all wrong anyway.......dont get life sometimes anyway

Bex

Ps) Do not mean to cause offence in anyway just saying my opinion as freely as I am allowed.

well the council wont even give me a house, i live in a 2 bed private rented house. its tiny, awful and full of damp :( :oops: the landlord wont do anything about it and its really getting me down. lily-maes chest is bad and the doctor says the damp could be aaffecting her. so i feel so shit knowing that our house is making her ill :(

kris takes the piss out of me, we were talking about our wishs for 2007 and i said "my dream is to get a council house"
he wet himself laughing saying some high dreams you have :oops:

i just hate private renting so much, ild love to have a secure home

Surely you must be close now dionne?

what to getting a council house?

no way near. there is a 3 yr waiting list at the mo. and i have 0points. im not homeless or in a unstable house etc etc oh and i dont have any illness.

Dionne said:
what to getting a council house?

no way near. there is a 3 yr waiting list at the mo. and i have 0points. im not homeless or in a unstable house etc etc oh and i dont have any illness.

thats what its like here. its so stupid. they would rather sell all their council houses or give them to immigrants

I havent got anything against people getting council houses at all I grew up in one,and it was lovely

What annoys me is someone I know went into a 2 bed brand new house which was gorgeous and then when they had baby no2 the same sex,the council immdiately fell over backwards and gave them a three bed house that was also brand new on a rural development which believe me is 100 times better structurarly (sp?) than myn,now again I wouldnt care but their rent is £220 a week and he earns £800 plus a week which is something she constantly brags about now this makes me sick.

If you are not earning or your need is for this then i am not being judgemental at all believe you me.

Bex

No way should child benefit be tested. I use mine on Seren, buy her nappies, toys, clothes etc. Don't see why I should lose out on that just because I work.

As I have said before Dionne present urself as homeless!

KX said:
As I have said before Dionne present urself as homeless!

you have to be carful doing that. they can turn round and say you made yourself intentionallu homeless. well it might be different where you live, but here if they think you have made yourself intentionally homeless they plonk you in a grotty hostel thats full of druggies and prositutes :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->