child friendly music

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
ideas? there arnt really any groups about that are aimed at children anymore, alot of music seems to be about shaking bums and stuff. she wont listen to our music (old school dance, rock stuff) and i wouldn't want her to sing along to alot of it haha!

what music do you buy for your children?!

There are allot of soundtracks avaliable i usually buy them from toys r us. I wanted to post a website to check out but it seems like i need to post 10 posts first, sorry

We bought this disney CD...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-Disney-Various-Artists/dp/B0006A6OMM

but also McFly or Busted if you can stomach them!

xxx

Maybe try Miley Cyrus (screen name Hannah Montana) she seems to be a sensation with little girls. No bum shaking or flesh showing there!

Also High School Musical soundtrack is brilliant

xxx

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_s...=aps&field-keywords=Hannah+Montana+soundtrack

HSM2 is my favourite film atm. I love it

xxx

My daughter isn't quite 3, we buy a lot of the nick jr sound tracks :)

My girls had loads of Disney CD's, teletubbies, balamory the lot, but they still preferred a bit of funky jazz, swing, jive and rock and roll! I think anything upbeat is fun for kids and little ones, my girls still love a bit of Jive Bunny and they're 8 and 9 now lol Although they do love their HSM stuff too...
Latin American music is fun for kids too, and African Tribal music always had them in stitches (and they enjoyed making their own drums to play along).

i really agree with the highschool musical idea..its not really my thing but Dh and i watched it a while back and omg you'll be singing along to it with her in no time!..we even learned one of the dances:blush: she'll love it!

There are allot of soundtracks avaliable i usually buy them from toys r us. I wanted to post a website to check out but it seems like i need to post 10 posts first, sorry

Thanks for posting I was looking for music for my kids too. Can I order online with Toys R us?

Mine love the Lazy Town CDs and also the Jungle Book - which is fantastic music, I listen to that sometimes after the kids have got out of the car lol!

Gemma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->