Child Passport!!

KX

Reaction score
£45 I cant believe it! :shock: Mine expires in May and that's £66 renewal. Jesus theres a hundred and odd quid before we even book a holiday! :shock:

And who signs the childs photograph? I'm not sure :?

The lady in the post office signed Emilys :D
It can be a teacher, doctor(think they charge :shock: ) etc....
there is usually a list with the application

All of ours need renewing and need to get one for Jack, think will hold off a bit as thats like £200 :shock:

There is no form in it for designated signatories or prices :twisted: so I had to look up the website but the site doesnt explain who can sign a babies pic :?

I think it is the same as who can sign ours
your best bet would probably be your doctor :?

ick dont remind me, i gotta renew mine soon! glad to know how much itll cost though, need to save it up.

couldn't a manager sign it? say your boss if they know your kids?

take it to your HV hun thats who signed my sisters kids ones :wink:

What happens as they grow up though and look nothing like their photos? Do you have to get it redone?

you can get it redone with new photos, dont know if that can be done with with just a renewal though

Emilys is great we had hers done when she was about 2 and looks so cute all curls and stuff
Looks nothing like her now but they accepted it, If i remember rightly childrens are only valid for 5 yrs but is daft really as they change so much

I didnt think you had to get someone to sign babies photos!? ive got mine and jamies forms here to fill in but im not looking forward to it !!!

Where u going Steph? :D It's a lot of money to hand over at once :x

Dunno yet KX!! We had nearly £400 in thomas cook vouchers for wedding so we are hoping to go somewhere in april!! just cant be arsed with passport forms, anyone wana fill them in for me?! lol

We were looking at going to Playa De Las Americas in April, hot but not too hot for Rebecca.

Do u know if a buggy is included in ur baggage allowance? :?

KX said:
We were looking at going to Playa De Las Americas in April, hot but not too hot for Rebecca.

Do u know if a buggy is included in ur baggage allowance? :?

varies somecarriers charge some done, check with your airline, if you get the chance find the irish bar thats in the basement of a shopping arcade in playas theres an ace covers band called the dubliners play there all night only place i'v dance on a table till 3am........that i'm aware of!

Madeleine's passport was a NIGHTMARE!

It has to be someone who has known you for 2 years and is a professional .. they take that persons work address etc to find out if there qualified to do there job ... it can't just be "Anybody" :shock:
(And buy professional they mean like judge, doc, someone with deploma)

Good luck hun ... don't envy you for a min!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->