Child Tax credits

Cat

Reaction score
can anyone help me, Im trying to work out my finances for the up comming year once bub arrives, cause I want a loan for a new car, but want to kno what my uncome will be. The normal online benefits calculator is down and the one I used instead doesnt seem right, but if it is Im laughing!
Now Noah has turned 1 I only get about £10 a week and we dont get working tax credit at all. And apparently according to this calculator once bub number 2 arrives I will get about £67 a week!!!

Can those of you with two young kids tell me what child tax credit you get, and what your houseold income is that this is calculated on. This doesnt apply to those of you who get working tax credits and income support etc as your circumstances will be very different.

Ta

i get £85 a week childrens tax credits but only £22 working tax credits so in total we get £107 a week :? i hate how they work it out cos my OH wages arent that great unless hes working 6 days a week then he gets hammerd with tax, he gets about £380 a fortnight before tax so it isnt great :roll: and we dont get any other benefits excpt taxt credits and child benefit
sorry if that doesnt answer your question hun
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"