Chip and pin

They dont have to have a chip & pin machine either that is completely up to the shop merchant.

i work in a supermarket and we can swipe the card and get a signature if your card fails the chip and pin machine which can be handy if your chip snaps like mine did last week i was able to get my shopping then call the bank for my new card

i work in a supermarket and we can swipe the card and get a signature if your card fails the chip and pin machine which can be handy if your chip snaps like mine did last week i was able to get my shopping then call the bank for my new card

thats what confused me, once i was in asda and the chip on my card wouldnt work and it kept declining it, and the guy would swipe it, made me feel like a right idiot like he thought there was no money in the bank, told me to 'try' the cash machine and come back, so eventually i gave in and went to the cash machine, and got cash, stupid man

I have no signature n all 4 of my cards, simply for the fact that no pens ive ever used work on it. So they are signature-less.

This happened to me the other day and the girl just asked me to sign it there and then. :shrug:

Not very security safe, but I wasn't complaining at the time.:haha:

She said she could accept it if I'd something else that I'd signed.. Of course this time is just gone out with my bank card and nothing else :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->