Chocolate craving!!

familygirl30

Reaction score
I have them everyday and just want chocolate chocolate!anyone else the same?

With this pregnancy I'm a chocoholic! With DS, I didn't eat chocolate for the full 9 months!

Oh gosh wish I could go a whole 9 months!r u having a little each day now?

Haha I wish.

I've actually completely gone off chocolate and sweet things.
They just seem to taste like nothing :(

The only thing I crave is extremely sour sweets even though I never eat sweets

I went off it at the beginning of pregnancy but gosh not now,I want it all the time lol

I've not been affected too much this time around, I still love it but am not craving it as such. I did with my daughter though and ate so much of it!

I still have some most days though! Lol x

I was craving it for a while, then it completely stopped, now it's back again lol!
I curse myself though for eating it when I get really bad heartburn afterwards hahahaha

A lot of people say craving sweet things is a sign of having a girl. :shrug: I definitely craved sweet things with my daughter, and I'm the same this time too. Have a feeling it's a girl this time too - may wait and see though!

Yes chocolate and cake are my weaknesses :( I try to resist but some days its too hard lol I will just have a little bit usually though not like a whole block a day or anything!

i eat some bit of chocolate about every other day! its a lot!! i was like that with my daughters pregnancy too, not sure if its true about having girl. if so then ill prolly have another girl!!

I was wanting savoury foods at the beginning and now its all sweet things

Yep chocoholic here!!!!!! Blame it on the boy - wasn't this bad with dd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"